Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

tigersklaw posted:

I’ve asked this before, but, why? What’s the point? What is the grand plan THEY are following that involves...the Cash Cab guy killing a man? Or is he just subbing in for the real killer? Or are they claiming George Floyd is still alive and it’s all fake?

At this point the particulars dont matter to them. Theres too many machinations in play for normal humans to understand, so just trust that Q knows and if it seems bad that means the deep state is doing something even if you dont know what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I believe there was a crisis actor in London yesterday.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Ague Proof posted:

Youre right...

Curious!

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

Ague Proof posted:

The sequel trilogy was more of a catastrophe than a crisis.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

RagnarokAngel posted:

Youre right...

Curious!
drat idris elba's deep state now?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

tigersklaw posted:

I’ve asked this before, but, why? What’s the point? What is the grand plan THEY are following that involves...the Cash Cab guy killing a man? Or is he just subbing in for the real killer? Or are they claiming George Floyd is still alive and it’s all fake?
it's just to muddy the waters. it's to add one more piece of grit to those great big giant posters of conspiracies they have and those great big long lists smug conservatives vomit at you that take longer to debunk than regurgitate. the next time you see this it'll be just a tiny idiot star of a huge moron constellation.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Extreme face blindness seems to be a very common trait in the Q crowd. JFK jr. looks a whole lot different these days than before the plane crash.

The entire Crisis Actor theory was created by people with profound face blindness. Back then I remember it being about cloning or something and seeing posts on conspiracy forums 15+ years ago by people by people who clearly couldn't tell the difference between Morgan Freeman and Chris Hemsworth if they were standing next to each other. They didn't get much traction in those days beyond the usual "makes you think" and "interesting" but when the number of mass casualty events in the US started to tick up (or get more news coverage) Boston bombing, school shootings and such it really caught hold and got incorporated into the grand Illuminati conspiracy and crisis actors.

David Icke's forums used to be a treasure trove of old conspiracy thought. You could dig up posts from pre 9/11 on there and they had threads that ran for years with 10s of thousands of posts you could see the ideas evolve in. I think recently the forums got overhauled or moved, so not sure you can do that anymore.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Illuminti posted:

The entire Crisis Actor theory was created by people with profound face blindness. Back then I remember it being about cloning or something and seeing posts on conspiracy forums 15+ years ago by people by people who clearly couldn't tell the difference between Morgan Freeman and Chris Hemsworth if they were standing next to each other. They didn't get much traction in those days beyond the usual "makes you think" and "interesting" but when the number of mass casualty events in the US started to tick up (or get more news coverage) Boston bombing, school shootings and such it really caught hold and got incorporated into the grand Illuminati conspiracy and crisis actors.

David Icke's forums used to be a treasure trove of old conspiracy thought. You could dig up posts from pre 9/11 on there and they had threads that ran for years with 10s of thousands of posts you could see the ideas evolve in. I think recently the forums got overhauled or moved, so not sure you can do that anymore.

I thought it mostly came from that really loving insane guy, Tuck Buttford or whatever his name is I'm spacing it right now, the one who claimed Sandy Hook was fake. Not that it was his idea, I'm sure he got it somewhere else, but that's at least where I heard it originating when it entered into the mainstream consciousness.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

I thought it mostly came from that really loving insane guy, Tuck Buttford or whatever his name is I'm spacing it right now, the one who claimed Sandy Hook was fake. Not that it was his idea, I'm sure he got it somewhere else, but that's at least where I heard it originating when it entered into the mainstream consciousness.

Yeah I'm sure Sandy Hook was when it went mainstream, but there were conspiracists claiming two people were the same person and for some reason acting as two people, or that famous people had been "replaced" with a clone years before that.

They'd post pictures of a handsome brown haired politician and a handsome brown haired actor and then circle the bit of their faces they claimed gave them away. Rarely did even the bits they'd circled look alike!

I think Sandy Hook was when it morphed into literally everyone on TV being an actor, rather than just famous people.

And I might be wrong, but isn't Tuck Buttford Stephen Colbert's Alex Jones parody!?

Illuminti fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jun 5, 2020

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

pseudanonymous posted:

Are you thinking of Wolfgang Halbig?

He was the guy who put the crisis actor bug in Alex Jones's ear, and then it really took off.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I have moderate face-blindness. I just have to accept that other people have some sorcerous ability to recognise a person they saw once three months ago, or look at two still images and say if they're of the same person. It seems super weird to me, but I have to accept the evidence that they can.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Illuminti posted:

Yeah I'm sure Sandy Hook was when it went mainstream, but there were conspiracists claiming two people were the same person and for some reason acting as two people, or that famous people had been "replaced" with a clone years before that.

They'd post pictures of a handsome brown haired politician and a handsome brown haired actor and then circle the bit of their faces they claimed gave them away. Rarely did even the bits they'd circled look alike!

I think Sandy Hook was when it morphed into literally everyone on TV being an actor, rather than just famous people.

And I might be wrong, but isn't Tuck Buttford Stephen Colbert's Alex Jones parody!?

Yes, I said in the post I couldn't remember his name. But I remembered that.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Recognizing people's faces is weird, once I get to know someone, I'm very good at recognizing faces (probably even better than knowing their names). Like sitting at my desk I can easily visualize the faces of friends and coworkers over my last several jobs.

But working from a still picture? I often don't know the person so they don't occupy the same position in my brain. It's filled with artefacts, pixel resolution. It's really hard to draw any conclusions working from those.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

There's also this:

Different camera lenses with different focal lengths give faces slightly different shapes, and so you get those crazy images where insane people draw circles and lines and claim that two different people look exactly alike or that the same person is being 'played' by another.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

Yes, I said in the post I couldn't remember his name. But I remembered that.

All right, chill out I wasn't having a go.

You must be fun down the pub...

Crumbskull
Sep 13, 2005

The worker and the soil

Poor Outlook posted:

Hahah. Yeah parsimony is a bitch.

I'm not sure why that example of a conspiracy theory containing a grain of truth was my go to. A better example would be like area 51 and aliens. During the cold war to trick satellites, the military would use literal cut out planes to confuse the ussr. Also imagine seeing a b2 or a blackbird for the first time- aliens.

That literally happened to my dad and his buddy who were buzzed by one in a canyon hunting white tail in Oregon a while before they became public and people thought he was insane for a while because he told everyone his UFO story lol

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
A Popular QAnon Twitter Account That Claims To Have Explosive DC Dirt Is Really Just A Random Italian Guy

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

That's what the deep state wants you to think. Don't listen to the globalist mockingbird media, do your own research* instead

*follow everyone on this handy list of 300 qanon accounts:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/glib_facsimile/status/1268808043707285505?s=21

I;m going to kill my self

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Pretty good posted:

I;m going to kill my self

ive got bad news for you - youre already dead and this is hell.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The most amusing explanation for crisis actors is that the Illuminati have favorite actors they enjoy working with, like Tim Burton - Johnny Depp and Tarantino - Samuel L Jackson.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

ashpanash posted:

There's also this:

Different camera lenses with different focal lengths give faces slightly different shapes, and so you get those crazy images where insane people draw circles and lines and claim that two different people look exactly alike or that the same person is being 'played' by another.

Uh, actually I think you'll find optics is a tool invented by the devil to trick people by bending god's light.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ashpanash posted:

There's also this:

All I see is a deep state clone maturing after leaving the tanks. Nice find. I will use this evidence in my research YT videos.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

ashpanash posted:

There's also this:

This is also why all goons are pretty but we turn out like poo poo on camera.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Qanon is NYCGuidoVoice???

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How’s Q incorporating this

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/san-antonio-murder-suicide/index.html

quote:

Six members of a military family were found dead on Thursday at a home in San Antonio, Texas, in what appeared to be a murder-suicide.

Police discovered two adults and four children dead in an SUV in the home's garage, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said at a news conference Thursday night. The family has not been identified, but McManus said the adults, a man and a woman, were in their mid-to-late-30s. The children ranged in age from 11 months old to 4 years old.

McManus told reporters earlier in the day that officers also found a "cryptic" note with "military jargon" on the front door. According to McManus, the note, once it was interpreted, said there were "bodies or people inside," and warned, "Do not enter."

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ElGroucho posted:

Qanon is NYCGuidoVoice???

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lmao there's popular uprisings going on during literal storms and they're going to effort to make themselves believe it's fake

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Peanut Butler posted:

lmao there's popular uprisings going on during literal storms

The show writers just have zero subtlety these days.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1268720074543648769

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Q Anon getting crushed by K-Pop would be an indicator we are in fact, not in the worst timeline

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

So, so much racist grandpa energy coming off the phrase "Dancing asians"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

With the way things are going lately, du you guys think it was a bad idea posting itt and making fun of the movement? In front of a court, your posts itt could be the difference between just life in the mole mines and straight up stoning

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Q is an agent of Moloch and Satan and Bill Gates and George Soros and the bad guy from every lovely 90s movie about a mediocre white dipshit saving the world. Come at me.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

GABA ghoul posted:

With the way things are going lately, du you guys think it was a bad idea posting itt and making fun of the movement? In front of a court, your posts itt could be the difference between just life in the mole mines and straight up stoning

Yes I did post "q is for idiots", your honor.
Yes, I did notice you were in the video.
Yes, your honor, I do believe JFK Jr is dead.
Forty years breaking rocks sounds like a break from the internet I need.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Q is getting ridiculously sloppy to the point that the qult is realising

https://twitter.com/zedominator/status/1269494454609641472

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah, this is what will get the batshit insane cult centered around a time travelling failed real estate mogul and reality TV star who will liberate human/mole hybrid children from beneath Central Park and who will end all evil and suffering in the world to stop and think for a second

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Q is getting ridiculously sloppy to the point that the qult is realising

https://twitter.com/zedominator/status/1269494454609641472

And here’s Q’s response

https://twitter.com/dappergander/status/1269468032444911616?s=20

He says it “wasn’t for anons”. It’s so convenient that whenever he gets something wrong he can just claim it was false info to throw off the deep state or it was code meant for someone else.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"I'm a warrior of peace and love" I say as I demand violent hangings of all left leaning Americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

Is the inclusion of snappy pop culture response gifs in every single reply a feature of Q-tards? Or bots? It seems like a marker for something.

Except for Koalas March who does it only with Beyonce and only in moderation.