Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das_Ubermike
Sep 2, 2011

www.oldmanmurray.com

Iodised QQ posted:

he's best friends with Charles Wang, the worst owner in any sport over the past 25 years

Rumor had it that before Wang sold the team he gave Snow some ridiculously long, buyout-proof contract. Much like the one Wang drew up for DiPietro, except no one knows the exact details Snow's deal, even now. But the Isles' most well informed beat writer recently said that Snow still had at least 4 more years left on it. I can't imagine how much the new owners would have to pay to be rid of Snow, but maybe they get around it by reassigning him to another role in the org. They really do need to just create an ambassador to Chia post because Snow is actually qualified for that one.

Quick. Someone photoshop Garth Snow's head onto Martin's body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das_Ubermike
Sep 2, 2011

www.oldmanmurray.com

Mind_Taker posted:

lol Alzner.

I don’t have any particular grudge against you but your quotes sure as poo poo sound dumb now.

Karl was a warrior for us for a lot of years, but last year's playoff series against the Pens highlighted the toll that his body has taken since coming up to the club full time from the Bears. He's basically on the Orpik career trajectory, just minus the championship rings.

I'm really sad that my boy, Handsome Brooks Laich, blew his groin apart while having mind-blowing sex with Julianne Hough in Switzerland during the lockout and that his career never recovered. He was always my favorite Cap in the "Rock the Red" era and I would have liked to have seen him get his name on the cup. That tire changing bastard.

• Locked thread