Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

nine-gear crow posted:

Indeed. Also my apologies to that one guy who doesn't post in this thread and who thinks I'm a tyrant for kicking him out of here and probing him for a month. For what it's worth, I've always wanted to be a Sith Lord when I grew up.

Now let's talk about the Star Wars prequels or something.

I want a Dash Rendar movie but with the way Disney has been handling Star Wars recently maybe i should just be happy with N64 Dash the way he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

Joke's on you, there's no text crawl in Rogue One! :v:

I APPLAUDED IT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Detective No. 27 posted:

Deadly Premonition also lets you follow the townsfolk around and observe their daily routines. You can actually figure out who the Raincoat Killer is yourself this way.

Huh, having played the game myself i never knew this. How exactly is that the case?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Roth posted:

I think a lot of video games at E3 this year looked neat :unsmith:

You mean E3 isn't just a time for me to work on my videogame styled stand up comedy routine at the expense of multi-million dollar companies? I thought they were just here to show me new things to snark at and occasionally buy for myself for 64.94 at my local Gamestop?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

buying a game at a store...what is this 2008?

It takes up the same amount of space on my console's harddrive regardless and i'd like have to a nice picture on a box to look at instead of 0's and 1's :shrug:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Jim Sterling nooooo i thought you'd like Shenmue :(

Although i kinda can't blame him, Shenmue as a series isn't exactly for everybody even back when they released and these re-releases aren't exactly the best quality anyway so unless a new fan is sold on the cheesyness or maybe gets invested in the plot there isn't a whole lot there you can't find in any open world game made today.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

If competitive Catherine is a thing then surely DnD can do the same thing right?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Speaking of DBZ is Goku fighting Freiza still the longest single fight in anime history? I feel like that's a title another show would like to take.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Oct 27, 2018

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

To be fair, people have complained enough and now they aren't doing that anymore.

Also the big problem for me is not changing the game so that they can sell to china, but Ubisofts basic admission that "we only want to have to run and maintain one version of the game, so tough poo poo everybody play nice with China"

Not shown, the censorship of skulls which is kinda meh on its own. But

1. They just released a headpiece that turns a character's head into a skull

2. One whole characters thing is that her name translates to Skull and her visual design is her having skullish facepaint. The operation that revealed her? Skull Rain :yohoho:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I remember being a big fan of all those HERE IS WHY IRATE GAMER IS A COPYCAT type videos back when those were a thing. Or the ones that just made fun of the way he talked. I remember one video in particular that kept repeating a time he said "this game is so FUSTRATING(sic)" and it's stuck with me after all these years for some reason.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I don't know who this mauler guy is and i've never seen his videos but considering he's putting footage of 2005 Battlefront 2 into there? I can already guess what ALOT of his points are can't i?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Having just seen the AOC clip, she could run for president with that line as her slogan, got dang

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Kojima predicting Reddit and the vast amount of horrible,horrible poo poo that has happened in the hell timeline we live in all the way back in 2001 is the creepiest part tbh.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Leal posted:

I wonder if this Mauler guy makes really long videos so he can put more ads in them :thunk:

Isn't there only so long a time limit before Youtube just stops putting ads on the video and you can just watch uninterrupted? I don't know his metrics but if people are watching all the way through then surely he's not making as much as he could?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So wait Full Body isn't just a remake of Catherine? It's a sequel?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I think it was RLM's Half in the Bag of either The new Mummy or maybe Solo? Where they say (paraphrasing) "Oh we had one bad movie? Better cancel this whole cinematic universe thing" I just have a hard time thinking that Marvel is doing something like that. DC possibly though since it seems like they are doing it out of obligation of keeping up with Marvel now.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Junpei Hyde posted:

Ya girl hosed around and does video essays now I guess. I made a video about the ending of Cowboy Bebop. As a mod I can legally force you to watch it probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXXP7yOKwxQ

Already left my comment,like and suscribe please don't ban me!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I wonder if Phil would even be around these days if he wasen't partnered. Kinda suprised with all the stuff he pulls he hasen't lost it yet tbh.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Apr 17, 2019

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

You gotta either grind or pay $100 for the season pass to unlock all the skimpy outfits, meanwhile all the ladies are just as jiggily as before. Hell they improved on the technology from 5 that let all the fighters get sweaty and dirty as the fight goes on.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The only thing acceptable to cry at is the ending of Metal Gear Solid 3 because it's PATRIOTIC and SAD :911:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Hbomb in F tier? He's got better matchups and much better frame data than Crow does!

History will vindicate me as this thread is played for decades to come.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JordanKai posted:

:hmmyes:

All evidence for Internet Personality-related cases must be presented in the form of video essay Youtube videos, lest it be deemed inadmissible in a court of law.

Look, what good is evidence if Youtube metrics make them not appear? It's got to be 10 minutes minimum but you'll want least a solid 40-1 hr before people will take it seriously.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Ugh, and i was enjoying his Megaman Legends playthrough until now too :sigh:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

God at least there won't be any armchair generals saying how THEY would do the defense of Winterfell videos showing up in my recommendations for a little bit. It will just be people being mad and it's not like i'm not already used to seeing that.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Leal posted:

In Fable 1 you grind evil points by shoving a child into a corner in Bowerstone and repeatedly punching them. Since there are no weapons allowed there, NPCs can't die.

Strange that punching a child is not as evil as getting a divorce in terms of just pure points gained though.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JewWario was suicide. Was truly sad and unexpected until it came out with all the changethechannel stuff about his uh...activities.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

How long until Disney will officially pull Dash Rendar out of Legends? If they pulled in Thrawn and loving Cassian Andor is getting his own tv series then why doesn't Dash get his due?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I woulden't remember any of the characters in Rogue One if not for a Star Wars mobile game i used to play that no longer exists. It is because of this game that Cassian Andor is forever imbedded in my head as an rear end in a top hat character that only assholes play as and it is not the fault of the actor at all.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Surely HBO realizes DnD is good at adapting things right? So they will surely adapt whatever Star Wars comic or maybe some new legacy thing that will be made canon by Disney and they won't have to make up their own poo poo and maybe Star Wars will be...good again? Or are they possibly gonna ruin it because it's not their precious Confederacy show?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Laterite posted:

George Lopez divorced his wife after she donated one of her kidneys to him. lol owned.

I don't remember that episode of the show, why would he leave his hot TV wife.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Is that related to Buck Bumble? That has an awesome theme song you know!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

FoldableHuman posted:

Bart's Nightmare is at least nakedly low-effort.

Man that video is so old, Restupurae did a video on it making fun of it!

God we're all old :sigh:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

rujasu posted:

I'm sure FFXIV 1.0 Classic is riiiiight around the corner...

The director in charge of 14 isn't fluent in English, but this past fanfest (like Blizzcon equivalent for Final Fantasy) as soon as sombody in the audience got to the "ff14 classic" part of their question you can immediately tell he knew what was being said and just kinda laughed and said only one word: "Nightmare"

So i wouldn't count on it, besides that you can still play 11 to this day so just go play that instead :v:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The only bad Animorphs media is the videogame on the PS1, but at least that had rockin music for some of the morphed levels

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Nuns with Guns posted:

Yes, they did kill off Chewbacca during the war against the Yuuzhan Vong (anti-force space orcs). It was all part of some attempt to "clean up" and make the EU stuff more mature and they wanted to start that off with killing a major character, but Luke, Han, and Leia were all considered off limits so once again Chewbacca got shafted.

Strange how the opposite seems to be true now :v:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

What can Marvel in segue into that will be a bigger deal than Thanos? Like I don't think even somthing like Galactus would be enough after snapping your fingers kills half of life in the universe when Galactus can only kill 1 planet at a time :v:

Plus there aint no way they are waiting to another 10 years to get to whatever finale this new part is gonna be. we get there in like in like 2, maybe 3 tops.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Kay Kessler posted:

I haven't seen the movie, but do they really say the words "Force Lightning" in it like I've heard? If so, that's really loving dumb.

It's never explicitly called that ever in the movie series to my knowledge, but it's an evil space wizard shooting lightning out of his hands using the force, thus it's called Force Lightning in all the videogames at the very least. I know the most recent tabletop games call it "Unleash" though but that's kind of a dumb name and they should have just stuck with Force Lightning

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Goku is the whole reason the Tournament of Power starts, where the losers ENTIRE UNIVERSE GETS DESTROYED and all because he's like wow other strong fighters in other universes lets do that!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

At least it wasen't Edelguard, because then you'd have the Hector fans to worry about...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

But does Cagliostro have a castle?