Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
wipe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Lick?

I just saw this. I hate that feeling.

I call it Posidon's Kiss

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p
drag my rear end across the floor, preferably in front of company.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i never wipe

e: i have no rear end

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Papa Emeritus III posted:

Lick?

I just saw this. I hate that feeling.

I call it Posidon's Kiss

:science: make a lil' nest of paper for your poops to gently land in

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

lol but seriously I posted:

:science: make a lil' nest of paper for your poops to gently land in

lmfao

Away all Goats posted:

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I just ring for the valet.

Someone post that pic of the stickman suspended above a toilet face-down pooping on himself.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

remind me what this is supposed to be of

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

The White Dragon posted:

Seconded. I'm having trouble recalling the whole story.

I also remember that one kid who poo poo on his date's toilet seat and then took a shower but got poo poo everywhere in the shower too, the date ended with her crying and commanding him to leave.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Seconded. I'm having trouble recalling the whole story.

I also remember that one kid who poo poo on his date's toilet seat and then took a shower but got poo poo everywhere in the shower too, the date ended with her crying and commanding him to leave.

Also there was the bodybuilding.com one where the guy tried to piss and poo poo with an erection. He helpfully illustrated the entire ordeal in mspaint IIRC.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
This really needs to be solved. In all of our history the best solution we have is flimsy, tear-prone paper? With all of our talent, science and ingenuity we need better. I personally transition right from wiping into the shower or it's just disgusting. It's like pushing a pat of butter around on a wool blanket then thinking you're clean. Butt shower people!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

I think at a restaurant he poo poo and pissed himself in the bathroom before he could make it to the toilet

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Booger Presley posted:

This really needs to be solved. In all of our history the best solution we have is flimsy, tear-prone paper? With all of our talent, science and ingenuity we need better. I personally transition right from wiping into the shower or it's just disgusting. It's like pushing a pat of butter around on a wool blanket then thinking you're clean. Butt shower people!

It's already been solved and they're called bidets

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
you know how like mary just got beamed up into heaven rather than dying well its like that but extremely scatological

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
My mommy wipes it for me between sessions of internet communism

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Away all Goats posted:

It's already been solved and they're called bidets

Only the rich have those, what about the masses?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The White Dragon posted:

he had to go, bad. Real fuckin bad. second panel is him, collapsed and making GBS threads and pissing himself simultaneously. Thrid panel is the mens room he never made it to, very artistic
but he drew it so it looks like there's only two panels and he's on the ceiling lol

man that had to have been drawn at least 12 years ago or some poo poo

iirc there were a ton of mishap mspaints from that thread but this is the one that's usually on hand

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

:five:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Booger Presley posted:

If I take a mud-butt poop, I hop in the shower right after if its possible. The beer shits also make me hop in there. Had to deal with those this morning after drinking and eating a broccoli pasta salad at a church potluck. Oh god, was I ever a vile fart dispenser all night. Like one of those Glade poof things that regularly blast air.

Edit:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

he had to go, bad. Real fuckin bad. second panel is him, collapsed and making GBS threads and pissing himself simultaneously. Thrid panel is the mens room he never made it to, very artistic
but he drew it so it looks like there's only two panels and he's on the ceiling lol

man that had to have been drawn at least 12 years ago or some poo poo

iirc there were a ton of mishap mspaints from that thread but this is the one that's usually on hand

Oh yeah! That's right. :v:
Thanks, man. I always would stare at that drawing and think "is he trying to poop and piss while holding himself over the bowl by bracing his head and legs against the stall walls?", no matter how many times I've read that story. It just doesn't click.

Theophany posted:

Also there was the bodybuilding.com one where the guy tried to piss and poo poo with an erection. He helpfully illustrated the entire ordeal in mspaint IIRC.

I believe that's the one I mentioned. Forgot about the erection part. He also would only poop at home or something equally retarded.

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 25, 2018

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
one day I will poo poo and piss like spiderman

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I just wipe my rear end on the shower curtains of the place I've broken into to take that dump.

I then leave wearing a pristine white toga made from one of their bedsheets and demand everyone I meet in the street salute and call me Caesar.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

you dab lightly if your stool is so spicy that your anus has little bloody spots

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

curlys gold posted:

you dab lightly if your stool is so spicy that your anus has little bloody spots

I had this happen somewhat recently. Habanero is no bueno for my little pink button

DancingShade posted:

I just wipe my rear end on the shower curtains of the place I've broken into to take that dump.

I then leave wearing a pristine white toga made from one of their bedsheets and demand everyone I meet in the street salute and call me Caesar.

Do this but after upper decking the commode.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

I had this happen somewhat recently. Habanero is no bueno for my little pink button

Do this but after upper decking the commode.
Upper decking a commodore will get you drawn and quartered.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

curlys gold posted:

Keep a pack of baby wipes in the fridge?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

:eyepoop:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
OP, will you please stop trying to make us help you masterbate. It's really gross and weird. Go make a fetlife account.

Edit. Your mom is gonna get a bladder infection wiping back to front.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Along with a wicked yeast infection.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
If you're looking to add some challenge to your life, start wiping with the other hand.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

A classic.

I prefer to fold a few squares and just wriggle them around inside me until less poop appears each time.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Spray the hell out of it with the high pressure hose, wipe front to back to dry/make sure I got everything.

If your making GBS threads protocol doesn't involve a water-based cleaning step you're walking around with a poo poo encrusted rear end all day, jsyk. If you stepped in dog poo poo with your bare feet you wouldn't just smear it all over the place with some tissue paper, right?

e. beaten on the dog poo poo comparison but yeah, seriously

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

The Big Word posted:

If your making GBS threads protocol doesn't involve a water-based cleaning step you're walking around with a poo poo encrusted rear end all day

Your point? :getin:

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I mean, .....yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Stainless-Bathroom-Handheld-Sprayer/dp/B01A9A9MUO/

buy one of these you filthy animals, and never walk around with a poo poo-encrusted crack ever again. After a day of using it you will wonder why, as a society, we think it's acceptable to merely smear poo poo over our skin instead of washing it away. Seriously, order it now and install it in your bathroom. It will change your life.

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Apr 25, 2018

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Theophany posted:

It was a first date with a girl it was amazing.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I take a yard or two of paper towels spun into a "rope" that I pull back and forth between my rear end cheeks (like when cartoon characters dry themselves after bathing)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

vyst posted:

It was a first date with a girl it was amazing.

Would like 2 know more pls

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Statutory Ape posted:

Would like 2 know more pls

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136817203

e: that isn't the original, hence all the posts calling it out as a repost.

Theophany fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Apr 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I wipe my rear end with pomp and circumstance.

• Locked thread