Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If at first you don't succeed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Current event: Frank needs a cat.

And this goddamn supervolcano needs to blow its loving top already and kill us all.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/yellowstone-steamboat-geyser-eruption-wxc/index.html

dont wish bad poo poo on the human race unless theyre loaded or super lovely

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mods change my name posted:

sorry it will be Burger King unless the contract with AAFES changes

Newly emancipated by capitalism, a single former peon is given the monumental task of Crossing out all the Rs in the DPRK

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proud Christian Mom posted:

You remember that goon that won a NASCAR race last weekend? He just got suspended for pissing hot lol

"Spencer Gallagher has been suspended indefinitely from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body's substance abuse policy."

spent 499 laps in slow lane watching for impalas and crown vics in his rearview

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lightpole posted:

Adderal or other amphetamines probably.

See professional video gaming for further examples.

It's amazing how much adderall improves your RTS games. Like it's not even close. I 100% believe you can learn the skills with practice and cope without it but with it it's basically second nature.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Um, apparently another SW airlines had a fuckup.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

This scumbag needs to just get hosed

Sounds like you've got cognitive thought process problems, buddy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

the crazy trump guys are going nuts over this hercules crash

https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/991791998695768066

The thread goes crazier the more you read

(edit: the tl;dr of it is hillary and the democrats did it)

She can't keep getting away with it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Arc Light posted:

Buried within an article about UAE troops messing around on an island off Yemen, it seems they've been trying to get Yemeni territories to secede from the motherland. The war continues to be going places.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/anger-erupts-yemen-socotra-uae-deploys-100-troops-180503072636773.html

e: aww, miscounted and posted dog too soon :(

Man I hope Socotra doesn't get hosed up by war. I dont want the population centers on the mainland to get hosed up either but that cat's out of the bag

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hero we deserve

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You lose someone in the loving Barents sea at night, you can pretty much give the search crews a heads-up that they're looking for a dead body

Hell, probably even in the daytime. I can't imagine it's that much above freezing still.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I hold Elon Musk in high regard, he’s going to go down in history as an important player in this era, and the future.

I'll take that action.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wish he'd just wear a rug. I'd actually respect that more.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

...there's no possible way that's surprising to you, right?

e: that's fair enough

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 21:24 on May 6, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ah I see he's in the IDF

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/sessions-parents-children-entering-us-illegally-will-be-separated-n872081

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

What do chocolate cake and cops have in common?

They both kill dogs

Hell, they kill their own k9s all the time, even if inadvertently, unless that's what you meant. Can't go a month or 2 without hearing about one getting left in the car like a common TCC poster.

boop the snoot posted:

that's a net gain for them.

Feature, not bug, etc.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/CrankScorpio/status/993852514452889602

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mods change my name posted:

I like the bumper stickers that say "Warning : In case of Rapture this car will be unoccupied" or whatever, because if I learned one thing about the Bible it's that God loves for people to presume his intentions

We probably shouldn't issue these people licenses because think of public safety

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

boop the snoot posted:

To me, this administration is best summed up by my feelings on having kids: I would love to have kids one day, but I really don’t want to have kids grow up in this stupid world, especially since

So I’ve pretty much just written off the idea of ever having kids and it’s actually sad for me to think about.

I'm more concerned about ecological collapse but your reason is good too.

Considered Adoption?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/993991880189898752?s=19

Everytime, why am I surprised when this happens everytime

I can't even be mad even if I should be. It's just so flagrant that it's honestly impressive.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vasudus posted:

It's pretty fantastic that Trump may somehow allow Korean unification and Iran to re-enter the world markets because he's too stupid to realize that the powers that be wanted things the way they previously were because it's good for business.

Scene with Howard Beale in boardroom in Network but Trump just. does. not. get. it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

How soon do we confirm KJU was actually brought to the table by a deal to complete, and TRUMP brand, the bigliest pyramid shaped hotel in all of east asia

Brought in trump co to finish the place and he stays there on taxpayers dime

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

just wasn't his day

e: for actual content, things aren't going swimmingly

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2018/05/09/raw:-iranian-lawmakers-burn-paper-us-flag/34716437/

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 11:35 on May 9, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

I think I predicted Traitor Boy would get a spot in the administration. Close enough.

Yeah, they're part and parcel of the GOP in the exact same manner FN is.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

boop the snoot posted:

Support are vets.

When Cadet bonespurs mocked McCain and didn't even take a real drop in support among the base is when I knew he was a loving contender for the office.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

good dog but please use red eye remover next time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The base will defend this, same as it ever was.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

To the surprise of absolutely nobody (here): https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...m=.e8e402479683

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lightpole posted:

It's amazing. Basically everything Kim wants without him giving up anything. I'm just going to live in denial and pretend there's no possibility anyone is this bad at negotiation.

Listen you anti-american twerp, don't you dare imply this administration is bad at dealmaking.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

psydude posted:

Also The Santa Clause is one of the 90sist movies ever and inspired one of the funniest jokes in 30 Rock.

I don't recall the 30 rock joke?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Seany and Donny like to talk before bedtime.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't know if there's a single regional state I'd be comfortable with having hegemony in the ME.

e: as a disclaimer, I don't know if there's a non-regional state that i'd be fine with having hegemony over the me either

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What the ever loving gently caress.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Best Friends posted:

Trump has promised his base he's going to get some sort of deal, any deal, which is definitely how smart negotiators set expectations and not at all an example of the dumbest thing you can do.

Basically Trump walked in the car lot and said "I need to buy this car TODAY"

that's a loving world class metaphor if I've ever seen one

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

203s go pew pew mk19s go BANG BANG

Thank you Chris Rock

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 16, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bulletsponge13 posted:

MK19 are fun as poo poo to shoot. Just swarms of fat, angry bees heading fast enough that you know you are hosed, but slow enough you see those little nests of hate coming.

The first time I saw them used in combat (the only time I saw actual HEDP used, as opposed to paint rounds), the little puffs of grey looked so disappointing. We wanted Rambo. We wanted Die Hard. We wanted Michael Bay cranked to 11. We got little farts of smoke.
Then we went inside the building we shot a bunch into.
:stare::stonklol:

What was it, more pockmarked than stalin?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Waroduce posted:

It would be loving hilarious to read a been there done that book by one of the Presidents personal Secret service detail. Think of the entries on that log lmao. 6am-11am loving blank he's just watching fox. PDB. Take slunch meeting. Executive time. 5pm - in residencies more fox lol

Like that Hunter S Thompson schedule but far less interesting because he "doesnt do drugs". (I dont know if I loving buy that)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pffft brrrt oh my god.

I can't wait for the administrations approach to the ebola issue. If you ever needed incentive to pine for the previous administration....

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fallom posted:

It is absolutely tax fraud. Cabbies are well aware that nobody carries cash in 2018 and they’re losing fares, they just think not having to claim income is worth it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cant wait till cops/courts start viewing the carrying of cash as proof that you're up to no good and out to buy drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

hhahahahaha oh my

• Locked thread