Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:yikes:

que sera sera fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Feb 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

Storyboard director Zachary G. Brown stated that, "This game could put Sonic the Hedgehog in a whole new light. He could reach the top of the charts once more." The game's art and setting were heavily influenced by the games Shadow of the Colossus, Prince of Persia, and God of War.[20]

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

a historical fiction author put a bunch of BOTW ingredients in his book because he used google to do his research lmao

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-search-results

hahaha omg

its even worse than i thought

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

^i listened to the song 300 times and i think its good now.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

ugh

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

elf help book posted:

the loving Democrat Party of video games

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Cubone posted:

leffen calls me "his stalker" and claims that I'm "stalking him"
this two and a half hour documentary will hopefully explain why that's bullshit and should be illegal

#1) he is a totalitarian. just ask hitler (sadly, the only person who agrees with me, for the moment, is adolf hitler. this is for reasons that will hopefully become clear)
#2) he is turning his twitter into a real life "death note" (which, I believe, should be illegal)
#3) he spoke out against several rapists and sexual predators in the smash community who later turned out to (coincidentally) be guilty. as we have seen from points 1 and 2, this is because he's a complete total psycho bastard
#4) he said he wanted to be able to remap the buttons on my custom smash bros controller, threatening my business and putting countless lives at risk
#5) for the past several years has lived a life as virtuous and noble as a knight of king arthur's court to fool people. rear end hole. fascist.
#6) took out a restraining order against me when I cornered him in the target parking lot regarding the negative energy coming out of the doll I made from his hair. I hate him. he is beauty and truth. I just want to hold him and keep him safe a nd snap his loving neck and be with him forever

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

The Pre-Order: $1886

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Odor: 1880 Shits

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

can finally quote this

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yup. Halo 2 and Buffalo Wings.

Lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

*my smile continues to grow bigger and bigger until it looks entirely like a horse's nutsack*

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:staredog:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Hell yeah

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Hizke posted:

Maybe when you baby RPG fans got your saves erased before you could jack off Sephiroth in a dark hole somewhere, you guys fell into despair. Well, us Marvel fans in 2022, who saw Thanos snap away half the universe? Yeah, we see that kinda Sh*t happen and just say "Okay? So what? What next?" We don't give up, and we DON'T Surrender. Remember that.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

SpaceAceJase posted:

More like pacMILF

I'd let her gobble my balls iykwim

i don't

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The creator of Sonic the Hedgehog has been arrested, and not for the reason you’d think

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006