Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«10 »
Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

Please remind me in ten years' time to check in which second-rate Mexican or Japanese promotion the LU title ended up.
AAA is the safe bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

Assuming it is dead for good, I hope that the LU creators at least release something explaining where they planned for the story to go in the next (final?) season - I just want some closure on this ridiculous Sci-Fi Telemundo Soap Opera.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/...917433477287936

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

How many wrestlers have they hosed over by dragging it out this long?

ArmyOfMidgets
Dec 29, 2013

Goons Steal?
No Dignity!

I hope they just had, like, four or so titles hanging around in a warehouse and Marty, among others who give half a poo poo, decided to grab 'em during the last couple years that nobody was looking.

Next Wrestlemania weekend: Joey Ryan's Penis Party Presents: Battle Royale For Joey's Gift Of The Gods

«10 »