Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

If the Tesla board doesn't already have the gallows built in the board room ready for Monday morning, the company is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Hey now, I'm being nice. You know what usually happens to laggers in here?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
i met a pretty competent tesla firmware engineer at michigan this year. gave us a lot of feed back on our race car.

now i know all that feedback is tainted

Hammockbottom
Apr 10, 2005

It was Hamhockbottom right?
I'm the tsla shortseller referring this thread to legal(is it sexual harassment if i only wanted to goatse them?)

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Mr. Musk, if you're reading this please report not to YOSPOS but rather to the link here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=139

And begin reading from that page forward to see what nice things people really think of you!

The CSPAM subforum loves you Musk!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Mr. Musk, if you're reading this please report not to YOSPOS but rather to the link here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=139

And begin reading from that page forward to see what nice things people really think of you!

Piss off m8

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Dumb Lowtax posted:

no, he has to keep up with both threads

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

hey Elon when you see this I want you to know you suck and also to let your factory unionizebe seized by the workers

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

let the record show that i was an idiot in thought twice over and misinterpreted the whole thing, also i'm still genuinely sorry :smith:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Ciaphas posted:

let the record show that i was an idiot in thought twice over and misinterpreted the whole thing, also i'm still genuinely sorry :smith:

yospos, bithc.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Dumb Lowtax posted:

dearest lord emperor elron,

unionize, bitch

:colbert:

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

*types coal into password field on elons twitter*

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
good thread imho

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

funding secured

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

lmao. extremely albertan. on one hand, extremely into cars. on the other, pathologically obsessed with destroying the environment at all costs. what to do what to do

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

*natural gas

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

leftist heap posted:

lmao. extremely albertan. on one hand, extremely into cars. on the other, pathologically obsessed with destroying the environment at all costs. what to do what to do

play a round at beautiful Coal Creek Golf Resort

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Rex-Goliath posted:

funding secured

please god let the SEC slap the living poo poo out of him after all this

(who am i kidding they'll decide twitter!=correspondence and let him go because he's rich)

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Ciaphas posted:

(who am i kidding they'll decide twitter!=correspondence and let him go because he's rich)

I think their 8k says his Twitter is correspondence but you got the rest right

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
or they’ll “””fine””” him $25,000 or some other joke amount.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

$420.69

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for rich fucks like him there would be zero practical difference.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

President Beep posted:

for rich fucks like him there would be zero practical difference.

Which is why it should be percent of income based, not flat.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

iospace posted:

Which is why it should be percent of income based, not flat.

:hai:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
100% is a percent

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

lmao that some cj (no offense op) can accidently remote brick your car with some badly written php, potentially forcing you to break a window to get out

the future is here!
I am so far behind on this thread, but I wanted to add that we had a problem with 433MHz interference in one of our parking lots that somehow prevented a jeep grand cherokee from opening from the inside. The lady had to climb out her window.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Ciaphas posted:

sure he's rich, but a lot of very rich companies lost a lot of money due to Elon's stunt, and they happen to be the places which are staffed by people who revolving door into and out of the SEC.

the SEC also likes to do big flashy enforcement actions and has been getting increasingly annoyed with the use of social media to distribute material information.

I could see them nailing him to the wall, especially because what he did was so egregiously bad.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, and trump’s impeachment will begin any day now!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

M_Gargantua posted:

100% is a percent

My dude

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

President Beep posted:

I'm also the queen of France :sparkles:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I’m really not trying to be a cynical rear end in a top hat just for fun here, but people like this operate by a wholly different set of rules. hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

President Beep posted:

I’m really not trying to be a cynical rear end in a top hat just for fun here, but people like this operate by a wholly different set of rules. hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

I mean, I don't fault you. Everyone wants to overlook that Musk got his money from slave labor. No one wants to talk about it, so I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an effective slap on the wrist.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I had a nightmare last night that I bought a Model 3. I've never felt so relieved to have my alarm go off.

Qwijib0 posted:

play a round at beautiful Coal Creek Golf Resort
that's pretty neat in terms of turning one environmental nightmare into a different one

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

President Beep posted:

quote:

From the nation's beginnings, the law was to be the great equalizer in American life, the guarantor of a common set of rules for all. But over the past four decades, the principle of equality before the law has been effectively abolished. Instead, a two-tiered system of justice ensures that the country's political and financial class is virtually immune from prosecution, licensed to act without restraint, while the politically powerless are imprisoned with greater ease and in greater numbers than in any other country in the world.
Starting with Watergate, continuing on through the Iran-Contra scandal, and culminating with Obama's shielding of Bush-era officials from prosecution, Glenn Greenwald lays bare the mechanisms that have come to shield the elite from accountability. He shows how the media, both political parties, and the courts have abetted a process that has produced torture, war crimes, domestic spying, and financial fraud
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9750406-with-liberty-and-justice-for-some

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

President Beep posted:

love the posts when i can't tell one bit whether it's a troll or just childlike ignorance

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
nearly everyone who frequents the pos has been loving around in these dead lesbian comedy boards for years, more than a decade, sometimes

we are at the absolute vanguard of cynicism in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

bob dobbs is dead posted:

nearly everyone who frequents the pos has been loving around in these dead lesbian comedy boards for years, more than a decade, sometimes

we are at the absolute vanguard of cynicism in the world

:regd2017: