Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

quote:

And medical assistants say they were left on their own at night, unprepared to deal with a stream of night-shift injuries.

sounds like a nice and safe factory to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

no NO don't come in! im uhh im working alone! *slams laptop closed*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxTFqPET5I

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

disappointed there isn't a tesla smashing into the fire truck

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Eeyo posted:

it just randomly shows you one of the destinations put in by other tesla drivers, so it’s 50/50 whether you go to somebody’s house

what are the data security implications here... hahaha, why am i even asking

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

the truck has drawn me back to lurk the tesla threads

I WAS ALMOST FREE DAMMIT

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

also isnt that clip from pre-launch? no way anything they sell now has that suspension

Haha, I thought that. "someone has seriously modified their trukk"

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

ed’s good people. i want to like his new podcast more but the style/format is kind of wack. the podcast he used to do with drew toothpaste was often quite good

As a UK peep loving hate his weird forced accent

And I don't like the overly rant-y nature in the podcast. It could be shorter and more informative

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Main Paineframe posted:

googled it and it seems that "attention metric" is a trendy new buzzword that's been bouncing around marketing blogs and thinkpieces over the last six months or so

the thing keeping it hot is that it's incredibly easy to game. it was basically entirely made up by marketing agencies over the last year-ish, so there's no standard way to measure it, no industry agreement on exactly what the definition is, no way to consistently compare numbers, and absolutely no way to determine it from end-user behavior without using a hefty dose of "making poo poo up"

all that and they're still 6th

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

surely it's more effort to just block it in 1 country than deal with it properly

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

there's an even worse oj grok in the gbs thread

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

rough lol

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

i'm genuinely surprised it's that many

this will have to be a good old fashioned physical recall won't it? ota update ain't gonna fix this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Main Paineframe posted:

turns out that one side effect of making bluechecks' tweets way more visible is that the bots are now concentrating harder than ever on spamming up bluechecks' replies, and the bluechecks have been complaining loudly about it

he posted that right after this conversation happened

"one of my favourite part of reading YouTube comments..." - a thing said by a perfectly normal person