Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If Lowtax had never made this websight, I could’ve done something with my life. Instead, I spent too much time here, wasting literally tens of thousands of hours. If we believe Malcolm Gladwell or whoever said that “it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become an expert”, I could be an expert in multiple things by now. I might have friends and even a girlfriend

And even if we get rid of hypotheticals, SA introduced me to crypto, where I have literally lost my life savings (and borrowed money). I made a bit at first, but then buying at the high, and seeing both ETH and BTC plummet in price. I couldn’t hold it anymore as I had to repay my debts.

This site has loving cucked me so bad; if I could have one wish, it would be that I had never come here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ur gonna get banned ... quickly delete your post before it's too late :ninja:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't paid for the forums upgrade that allows you to delete posts yet

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Don't blame lowtax, blame yourself; or God.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
temporarily embarrassed celebs itt

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ein cooler Typ posted:

SA introduced me to crypto, where I have literally lost my life savings
its like you were in the part of sex ed where they show you std infections and you were like "bareback sex with cheap hookers? ein cooler typ awaaaay"

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jim Barris posted:

i blame capitalism

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you probably have another 10k hours left op, pick something to master real quick.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's funny, if I had one wish it'd be that you didn't come here too

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
This forums has helped me develop a sense of humor and quote things that nobody in IRL understands, and thereby thinks I’m crazy. Thanks, forums!

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Siljmonster posted:

i blame capitalism

I blame the parents. I'm glad mine sat me down at a young age and told me nothing matters.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Ein cooler Typ posted:

If Lowtax had never made this websight, I could’ve done something with my life. Instead, I spent too much time here, wasting literally tens of thousands of hours. If we believe Malcolm Gladwell or whoever said that “it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become an expert”, I could be an expert in multiple things by now. I might have friends and even a girlfriend

And even if we get rid of hypotheticals, SA introduced me to crypto, where I have literally lost my life savings (and borrowed money). I made a bit at first, but then buying at the high, and seeing both ETH and BTC plummet in price. I couldn’t hold it anymore as I had to repay my debts.

This site has loving cucked me so bad; if I could have one wish, it would be that I had never come here.

:goonsay:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Maybe ask the mods to rename you to Ein uncooler Typ to reflect this

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

"cucked"

WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHAT BROTHER

MISS ELIZABETH IS MINE, HULK HOGAAAAAAANNNNNN

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Goons have been calling crypto dumb poo poo for rubes since the beginning so you can't pin that on SA buddy

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

in short, no; in long...

you would have wasted your time doing something else if this website didn't exist

you would have heard of bitcoin some other way without the forewarning you blatantly ignored that it was dumb

and you never, ever, ever would have gotten with that cute girl you imagine in your head because you suck

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Shut up retards he's trollin you real bad

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Also, EOS would have been a good investment, OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No I don't think so, op. Thank you.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
hey OP, Lowtax posted a screenshot of a SA post of yours on Twitter where you were being a pedo at a netball game.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
At least you spent that 10,000 hours to master shitposting.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
To manage 10,000 hours he would have needed to have spent more than 40 hrs a week on SA since his reg date which is basically a full time job

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Angelwolf posted:

To manage 10,000 hours he would have needed to have spent more than 40 hrs a week on SA since his reg date which is basically a full time job

well you know what they say, if you love your job you never work a day in your life!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Fair ain't got nothing to do with it, OP

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
No you wouldn't have, you would've just wasted it somewhere else.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
The final nail in the coffin of Gladwell's dumb law is that we've all spent 10,000 hours here and I still can't make a post worth stealing for off-site ad bucks

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking
You should blame your retard parents for combining their retard DNA and thusly resulting in the creation of you, a super retard.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
You've only been registered for 5 years so no op

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Blame who you want. Nothing matters anyway.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i lost over 200k on crypto and my girlfriend left me for my friend and they live next door and i hear them loving every night.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

You've only been registered for 5 years so no op

:regd13:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:bustem:

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

RideTheSpiral posted:

i lost over 200k on crypto and my girlfriend left me for my friend and they live next door and i hear them loving every night.

Don't worry you can buy a bitgirlfriend once crypto picks up again (which it will, okay) and they'll hear you loving your hot bithookers all cryptonight long

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

RideTheSpiral posted:

I hope they get the hoverboard cuckold guy to play the role of the Crypto Cuck

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Sounds to me like you just make overall bad decisions OP.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i think SA has been an improvement to my life and maybe you should learn to handle the cards youre given a little better.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Jim Barris posted:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I support the op loving off to reddit

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Where on the darkweb are you spending the bitcoins though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Squashing Machine posted:

I hope they get the hoverboard cuckold guy to play the role of the Crypto Cuck

went to a party the other night