Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i was probably still in elementary school or some poo poo but this is some real classic poo poo here. i've got the whole album. do dumb online flash games like this still exist in any form? i miss these halcyon days of the internet

still fuckin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
hop into the way-back machine

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol i cried so hard laughing at this poo poo in highschool

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Chinatown posted:

lol i cried so hard laughing at this poo poo in highschool

I bet you cried about a lot of things in high school. Loser.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Pretty sure this made me want an account.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the Old Internet will never come back, and that sucks, but its' the way of life.However i'm confident the forums will last for at least one thousand more years, even if it's a ghoulish as gently caress ultimate gay death forum

post more screencaps.

remember ppower book?
remember beetface?
remember zombaby & malitoria?

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
this poo poo took me ten years to write

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lets kill ourselves

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

and of course the classic

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

still fuckin owns

glory days

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I bet you cried about a lot of things in high school. Loser.

lol you made sure to use grammar for this bad post

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Chinatown posted:

lol you made sure to use grammar for this bad post

Suck on my butthole.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Grammar is fuckin cool 😎

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Former DILF posted:

Lets kill ourselves

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I still am not sure why some coding goon hasn't recreated this drat game yet.

This poo poo is loving amazing and would be fantastic even now. Someone could probably make a few bucks even.

Also Psychobabble, needs to get recreated on a decent website :(.

The Dating Game and Psychobabble were like highlights for me and totally would be worth recreating.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because nowadays the 'jokes' would be spamming racial slurs

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Willing to bet that if it had some kind of way to tie your forums account to your avatar in the game, that wouldn't happen. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, I dunno

it would be a lot of fun though

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That was the old days, I think mostly we've moved past such basic poo poo. I mean sure some of it would be that, but still would be gold. And someone that coded it could quite likely get some money outside of SA traffic too.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That was the old days, I think mostly we've moved past such basic poo poo. I mean sure some of it would be that, but still would be gold. And someone that coded it could quite likely get some money outside of SA traffic too.

modern social media suggests otherwise

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Honestly it's a stupid argument anyway, because even back in the day there were a bunch of racist / pedo jokes that nobody remembers now. But it was still fun and plenty of gold has survived.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I still have this poo poo on a usb AND burned on a CD-R so I dont lose the like 600+ panels of the sim. I still read it when the crickets get too loud and it makes me laugh which calms me.

I actually joined because of Fashion SWAT and the science fair. Pop that Corn!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Honestly it's a stupid argument anyway, because even back in the day there were a bunch of racist / pedo jokes that nobody remembers now. But it was still fun and plenty of gold has survived.

yup

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Dating Game Online invasion was amazing and still some of the most fun Ive had doing forums stuff. That and habbo hotel.

Sometimes Ill remember the game randomly and look up if someone has recreated it, but sadly no one has afaik.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

That was around back then but not something SA did.

At the risk of sounding like a gatekeeper back then we prided ourselves on not slamming the keyboard to get racial slurs in and/or breaking the server. We tried to do things that anyone would find funny aside from anal nerds who hated jokes for weird reasons (who added to the hilarity when their seriousness was interrupted).

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I've got a whole folder for good old Online Dating Game

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Pretty sure this made me want an account.
I checked into the FP and Photoshop Phriday for a long time because of this and a few other bits from the era, just didnt register for a few years.

One of the photoshopped Win XP shutdown button images was my desktop image way before I got an account

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
Anthems of a Seventeen Year Old came on shuffle earlier, and it reminded me of this photoshop from a long forgotten thread & user

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Kevin Drew still posts every now and then

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Vaginas being filled with centipedes is actually an oldmanmurray.com thing.

You'd be reading a videogame review of some random game and all of the sudden in the middle it would just mention that women's vaginas are full of centipedes.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

precision posted:

Kevin Drew still posts every now and then

:captainpop:

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
well this made me nostalgic and sad for early 2000s internet

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The internet is not nearly earnest enough for this to exist anymore without it being so heavily moderated that you'd get instabanned or not being moderated at all and becoming a haven for online Nazi political organizing and pepe memes

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

What kind of ice cream am I?

Skank-rear end vanilla

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the Old Internet will never come back, and that sucks, but its' the way of life.However i'm confident the forums will last for at least one thousand more years, even if it's a ghoulish as gently caress ultimate gay death forum

post more screencaps.

remember ppower book?
remember beetface?
remember zombaby & malitoria?

Her name is Faith and she is in Heaven (check my profile :angel:)!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The internet is not nearly earnest enough for this to exist anymore without it being so heavily moderated that you'd get instabanned or not being moderated at all and becoming a haven for online Nazi political organizing and pepe memes

this was the internet then too, just less pepe more cp

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
.45 and a shovel

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

this was the internet then too, just less pepe more cp

SA was a haven to get away from the dictator admins, rampant meme shitposting, extreme political views and just toxic elitist communities other nerds feel the need to lord over.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Justin Godscock posted:

SA was a haven to get away from the dictator admins, rampant meme shitposting, extreme political views and just toxic elitist communities other nerds feel the need to lord over.

Shame that's exactly what it ended up turning into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Justin Godscock posted:

We created meme shitposting though. But we called it image macros.

• Locked thread