Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love
Hi, if I'm in a corp and I am 99% sure the corp owner is a dumbass hick and notice that the number of Shares is 1000 does that mean those are potentially viable means to steal, thus force a vote, thus access corp wallet and hangers? This is WH corp btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Hi, if I'm in a corp and I am 99% sure the corp owner is a dumbass hick and notice that the number of Shares is 1000 does that mean those are potentially viable means to steal, thus force a vote, thus access corp wallet and hangers? This is WH corp btw.

If yes, how would I acquire said shares?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

orange juche posted:

If the owner left the voting shares as public or gave the shares to the officers then yes.

Generally the CEO will award the voting shares to themselves, and not generate any further voting shares.

How could I tell if the shares are public?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Wibla posted:

Public shares? Don't think that exists in eve.

A director would have to hand them to you.

So, become a director of a 30 member corp. Lets see what I can do.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

So is this the end for "goons" in eve online? Seems like the redditors have yall right where they want ya.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

lmao

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Aug 16, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

Why so much white space in those images?

This is why these forums have turned to poo poo. bc of posts like this.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Xolve posted:

Pushing the Windows Key, Shift and 'S' at the same time is just too much for some people.

you understand technology exists to produce an operating system that isnt windows, or keyboard that isnt qwrty, or microsoft fuckin paint lmao

by all means, lets ignore the content and bitch about the white space.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Sickening posted:

Someone who plays nothing but even on an non-windows OS is like textbook definition of masochism.

I just made up excuses for myself. I paste everything into MS paint. I dont loving care.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

So, who all is impacted by Niarja going trig or whatever?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Goons have ruled the world in Eve for basically forever. Serious Question: What if they abandoned their K space holdings and became a shadow giant in wormholes?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Ok I have way too many posts

Jesus I didn’t know I had that many

Stereotype posted:

They let me in like 2 months ago so it’s worth applying. I also post way more than you though.

As the two of you double and triple post on the same page.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

I've been loving around in amarr trading. Ive come to own like 1000s of a filament, so I started undercutting the sell orders. Now pubbie/s are undercutting me with sell order of 100s. this is completely stupid right? now theyre guaranteeing I will do the same to them and the price will dive, rather than small quanities where we both get some money. Theyre trying to gently caress every sell order behind them unless I just buy them out, which I will eventually have to in order to get any return. IDK maybe I'm a newby at economics but this seems fuckin stupid.

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Oct 23, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Jazerus posted:

it's not necessarily stupid

what is your order size? are you listing all of those 1000s of filament together? if so, they assume you won't want to eat the relist fee and are playing the long game. if you enter a price war with them, it will cost you more than it will them, so they expect you to give up before they do. irritating you into a buyout is also often the goal - they don't care who buys their poo poo, and goading the monopolizer into a buyout gets them a big sale. they're still profiting, presumably. and if you just sit there and let them eat the sales, well, now they don't have to worry about competition from your big stack.

your analysis that they're just going to crash the price would have been correct before the relist fee was added earlier this year. that's exactly the type of "market volatility" that ccp cited as the reason for the fee - an unshackled race to the bottom. now, with the relist fee eating a portion of your profits, nobody is as eager to be a keyboard warrior in the trade hubs constantly reviewing their orders as they once did.

The buy orders hovered around 60k the sell orders were around 200k. I was putting up around 20-30 quantity per sell order just beneath the current price. This went on for about a week, and now its gotten to the point that any new sell order they put up is 100s, I recently did the same at a barely profitable 85k. I honestly am not positive I'm even making money, but my hope is they undercut me at what is nearly the buyer price.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Jazerus posted:

pull out of the price war and let them get it out of their system. you gain nothing from this because you can just hold your stock, and prices rarely shift for long without a change in the underlying fundamentals. some hauler will notice that they've dunked the price and buy all of their poo poo at which point you can resume sales

Thanks for the advice, I hated selling at this low anyway.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Malefitz posted:

:lol: at you guys behaving as if you have never been stupid over a video game.

I'm a pro at being a fuckwad on the internet. Most of the time I think I'm being funny.

This dude sounds like he legitimately sucks and is a piece of poo poo with no power in his actual life so he commits psychological battery on everyone he perceives to have power over in his make-believe life.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

DGC773 posted:

MAX CRINGE and stop pming me about your bacon allocation. That’s even more cringe.

I don't even know.

!bacon_points

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

I'm not in waffe, but do you consider those things to be critical?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

In the WH corp I was in, whenever we did poo poo that netted like 1bil or above we would split it.

I know it feels good seeing some moron lose their 10bil, but do you guys see any of it?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Dude, if I was running things, all alliances would be cemented with rear end in a top hat and dick pic exchanges. If you break the alliance we all see your poo poo shooter.

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Nov 2, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

DGC773 posted:

I will stop playing this game once this war concludes

In b4 this guy says CCP made him quit and not in fact due to losing his :smug: war.

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Nov 6, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

DGC773 posted:

Why do we even bother with null sec anymore. CCP are doing everything possible to cripple nulls economy empties. Fozziesov is stupid. Bring back POS warfare. Re-eve to the Red Moon Rising expansion

Anyway, how much isk can I get if I purposely get myself banned as the 25,000 user to be banned onSA ?

None, I literally lurk this thread just to watch you come in and gloat about something inconsequential and then become noticeably absent when your team loses another meaningful objective.

Since I don't even have skin in the game I assume you're doubly amusing to those who actually give a poo poo and are oiling up for when you finally post after reality has set in.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Burt posted:

I logged on all my accounts. Sold a lot of them or pulled the skills out. I now have 300b ISK and absolutely no desire to play anymore. That is winning EVE.

If you keep it you may one day be tempted to log back in. If you sent it to me you'd no longer have that future temptation.

Additionally, with me you can rest assured it would ultimately benefit absolutely no one, as I would more than likely spend it all instantaneously on space drugs just to RP being loving high as gently caress. I'm also a True GOON in that I am actually bad at this game and I actually don't care.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Otacon posted:

Burt, on the off chance you're susceptible to reverse psychology, please don't send "Innokin Decker" any isk.

Whatever the gently caress you do, dont send "Newch Acami" a loving shitload of space bux.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Loky11 posted:

someone basically Haargoth'd the PAPI alliance Reqiuem Eternal and blanked their Ihubs in Impass and a couple other areas as well as flipped a faction fort to CONDI.

Gonna need a comment from DGCwhatever# on this action.

Godamn, this seems to happen every time someone attacks goons. I recall back in the fountain war the same poo poo happened, though I think by all accounts Nulli handled it well back then with help from PL and NC.

How many of you fuckers are in the CIA and poo poo IRL??

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

DGC773 posted:

Req who? I haven't see them in Delve or Querious since this war started so... congrats I guess.

:gizz:

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

DGC773 posted:

Thanks. I am a long time lurker (10+ years) so I guess I won't be allowed into Waffe either? I am EUTZ.

Look at that. a j4g busta

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Solus posted:

I'm a bee, buzz buzz

godamnit now I want one.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

drat, listening to TEST's sota.

1. Delusional as hell.
2. Why does Progod have such a hateboner for goon leadership?
3. lol

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

What's preventing goons from dropping the entire super kitchen on the keepstar thats 1 jump away? I mean, nobody wants to lose their entire super fleet, but if the idea was to destroy all supers....

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

mehall posted:

It's also horseshit

for the uninitiated what is the reason vily left/got booted from goons? Also was vily ever a legit SA user or just some pubbie that got into eve goons?

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Ok gently caress it, I'm so invested in this stupid thread now I want to come back. How long does it usually take to get a response email for returning vacationers? I just want to be a witness to w/e the comms are about to produce for this poo poo show.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

is this real?

edit: posted some 2016 chats with creecher being a dick

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Nov 30, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

CainFortea posted:

I mean we won an AT round by sticking mittens in a brick tanked ship and baited them on a free mittani kill.

link?

ZombieLenin posted:

I enjoyed watching a Brave Sir PanFam Eagle fleet come into 1DQ this afternoon, and almost immediately bravely ran away as soon as people started to undock.

Surgical. Methodical.

The problem isnt the 100 fleets that run away from content. Its the 8pm EST formups of 10000 pubbies. At least thats what I think happened the other night when we didnt just sacrifice ourselves and reinforced their poo poo in t5z instead.

Something that kinda annoys me is listening to goons bitch about being outnumbered. As though goons have not for years criticized these same alliances tryharding with their 200 hac fleet to go get friends and stop bitching about being blobbed. Now that theyve done so... I mean, the moral victory is that everyone is appropriating our methods. We were right all along. or something

SnoochtotheNooch fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 1, 2020

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Negwallets are the least effective punishment there is. They'll just abandon the corporation in question and start a new one, allowing them to ignore the negwallet.

Now, if transferring a structure had a 100 isk cost associated with it...

Negwallets even to me a moron seems innefective. Repo that poo poo in assets.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

If I were PanFam or FRT, who both supposedly hate TEST just slightly less than they hate goons, I'd be pushing Vily and Piggles to poo poo or get off the pot, under threat of taking my toys/isk and going home. TEST and goons engage in mutual destruction of supers/titans, I kill whatever leftover targets of opportunity I can, and then moonwalk back out to Oasa so I can go back to botting while playing Cyberpunk on another computer or shitposting in r/eve or whatever the gently caress they do. If TEST says no, bounce and let them duke it out with us for survival.

I have no idea what diplo relations between the blue donut's members are actually like, so maybe this isn't actually conceivable. Seems obvious from a distance, though.

Is test a threat to panfam? (I suspect no)

Seeing as how goons are incredibly confident that TEST would eat our poo poo if panfam left, while simultaneously admitting most of the destruction has come from panfam..
I think it’s completely rational for panfam to prolong this war with TEST cooperation as long as possible. If I were Panfam I’d keep this going until every goon industrial structure was gone and try to get a huge economic lead.

My perception is that goons have to take the bearings and cling to delve like a tick on TESTs rear end in a top hat.

I’ve been in the alliance for 5 minutes so I don’t actually know what I’m talking about, just my take away of the geopolitical climate.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Calling someone R worded is not a big deal imo. This website calls you a moron for not defining your gender. Moron == R worded. Here I am dancing around using the word we all know what I mean, this is so silly to give a poo poo about R word.

lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Baculus posted:

tag urself im dildo

Youre a ding-dong is what you are.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

based

i'm on a poop posting schtick rn cause when i shat earlier this morning it straight up looked like a large bowl of orange chicken without the rice

it looked so good, but so gross at the same time

Speaking of shitposts, my dog just took the nastiest poo poo of all time. I have never heard or seen a poop like this irl. It was like an episode of South Park or dumb and dumber guy. Shotgun lava.

Then he came inside and did this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Ok, that one cute Scooby-doo lookin' dog right there. (what breed is that btw?)

We suspect German Shepard Dachshund. The shelter claimed chihuahua was in the mix but I don’t see it.