Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Trump probably doesn't consider Hawaii a state anyway.

he definitely doesn't after that federal judge there blocked some of his muslim ban poo poo early on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Gardenator
May 4, 2007

Yams Fan
The small fire on Lahaina side of the mountain has now grown with the wind and multiple homes are involved.

My cousins picture from her house:

The Gardenator fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Aug 24, 2018

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

The Gardenator posted:

The small fire on Lahaina side of the mountain has now grown with the wind and multiple homes are involved.

My cousins picture from her house:

god drat, a brushfire right before a hurricane, that's some poo poo luck, hope no one gets hurt

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
hopefully the rain will put the fire out

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017

Doctor Dogballs posted:

your brother is a veteran, lives in hawaii, and fucks a lot of asian women. and what do you have to show for yourself

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hawaii solely exists as a tourist trap and strategic naval base in the Pacific Ocean. It's full of butthurt, poor "natives" (in reality, an unholy mish-mash of natives, Japanese, Portugese and blacks) who hate white people (or "haole" as they refer to us), and are furious that we brought civilization to their primitive, cannibalistic kingdom.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Hawaii solely exists as a tourist trap and strategic naval base in the Pacific Ocean. It's full of butthurt, poor "natives" (in reality, an unholy mish-mash of natives, Japanese, Portugese and blacks) who hate white people (or "haole" as they refer to us), and are furious that we brought civilization to their primitive, cannibalistic kingdom.

:eyepop:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
a take hot enough to dry off Big Island

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Please don't cry.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Jesus christ.

Anyway. Weather.com is reporting that Maui had to evacuate some people due to fires. Also the big island is flooding.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Who put James Taylor in charge of the weather machine not cool man.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
any updates? is everyone on rafts now?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Gee, just what the hurricane thread needed, Typ being a racist fuckstain again.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
nothing in that post is racist

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Marked pole update please op. :pray:

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
ugh this is going to be a big disappointment like when the internet told me miami was going to sink or houston was going to be washed away last year isn't it

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Unholy mishmash of natives was the name of my third album

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
8 AM and all's well. I still have electricity so that's a nice surprise

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Lol

you really need to learn to put your quotes inside quote blocks dude. so we know that it's not actually you who's saying it

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Don't ruin my immersion.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Don't ruin my immersion.

what's what i said when the helicopter tried to pick me up as i was being swept out to sea by the hurricane

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I think you are a giant, unhappy butt.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

is there no storm chasers riding it out? its been real quiet except for a lot of HOLY poo poo ITS GONNA BE BAD

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

really queer Christmas posted:

is there no storm chasers riding it out? its been real quiet except for a lot of HOLY poo poo ITS GONNA BE BAD

The media doesn't care about hurricanes not hitting the mainland.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ein cooler Typ posted:

i see the storm front has landed

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

^^^holy poo poo

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Lol

you really need to learn to put your quotes inside quote blocks dude. so we know that it's not actually you who's saying it

Sometimes someone gives them the "source your quotes" and no follow up rant makes them fine (and it actually funny)

No white knight today.

Hey OP stop dying for a second and pic of the marked pole please.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

LOL

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

really good

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

what a tropical i mean topical pun

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

holy poo poo

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
At least something funny came of that post.

Reading they think 40” of rain, wowzers. Landslide galore.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

:wow:

Bombadilillo posted:

Sometimes someone gives them the "source your quotes" and no follow up rant makes them fine (and it actually funny)

No white knight today.

Ein cooler typ very often posts quotes without quote blocks and it's not always immediately apparent from the context that it was the case. I mean it's obvious it wasn't the case after his follow up post but he still does it. Check his post history, look at his posts in the r/relationship thread. I'm not trying to white knight or be a rape *racist apologist.

*wires crossed in the brain there for a second

kalel fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Aug 24, 2018

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
Some BBC Radio reporter got bonked by a tree while reporting on the hurricane. Audio here- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-45298629/bbc-s-james-cook-north-america-correspondent-hit-by-tree-during-report

His laptop is busted but he's OK.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:respek:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe