Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Woke up on Christmas to a plugged in N64 playing the Bomberman Hero attract screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Laughing thinking about the OP's post but their talking about Marvel vs Capcom Infinite instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I got one of those Spongebob Squarepants episodes on a GBA cart for Easter once.

My first GBA game was WWE Betrayal, a side scrolling beat em up where your The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold, or HHH, and you have to fight your way through security and the guys you didn't pick to save Stephanie McMahon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dionysian posted:

Cool GBS style post about not getting the present you wanted on Christmas 40 years ago.

This but without the toxicity.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

roomforthetuna posted:

The last bit was where I got an awesome game system that I didn't even know I wanted, 40 years ago, like the thread topic. It was more like 30 years ago that was a gift of games failure.

Tell that guy to gently caress off. Don't worry bro, I think your GBS post was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe it's because it seems like you talked poo poo about the awesome computer gift.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Sophistication posted:

When I was very young, I couldn't say what age maybe like 7, me and my dad were at a park near my grandmothers house. I remember it was autumn and the leaves were just changing colors. Anyways I was digging around in the sand and I saw this weird purple thing sticking out of the ground so I dug it out and it was a friggin purple translucent gameboy color. I remember feeling torn because while my parents really didn't like spending money on games and I would have been hard pressed to convince them to get me one, the kid it originally belonged to was probably devastated. My dad managed to convince me it was okay and that it was a buried treasure that I found or something lol. He spent a long time getting all of the sand out of it because it didn't work at first and bought me a game for it, which was this weird card-based RPG game that I remember being really difficult and cryptic. I've tried searching up what game it was but to this day I haven't been able to find it. Anyways I still have that gameboy. Not really a traditional gift of game but I feel like it belongs. Pour one out for all of the lost handhelds out there

When I was a kid, I blew a load in your mom's pussy and she gave birth to an asian stoner 9 months later lmfao. gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched Paris is Burning last night and rediscover is the guy who says he’s going to bring rap to the ball scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

edit: controls are for the built in speakers . Awesome

This is what I hosed Rediscover's mom in.

• Locked thread