Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
There are lots of threads for advice and DIY instructions, but not many places for us to show off what we've been working on. Share your projects and achievements here, or seek inspiration from others. Any medium, any stage of completion, and any level of craftsmanship. Post the experiments or the hilarious mistakes, too.

If you're creatively stumped or looking for a new hobby, check out these active creation threads from across subforums:

* Model Terrain
* Fountain Pens
* Blacksmithing
* Crochet
* Bonsai
* Comics
* Fiction Writing

If there's enough interest, we could also start a list of goons willing to mentor others in their crafts!

Now, show me what you got!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
I've been working on boxes lately. They're cheapo wood boxes from the craft store. I slap on some gesso and doodle on them with acrylic markers. They are accidentally inspired by Mexican alebrijes. I made two as gift boxes for friends, but liked it enough that I bought more markers and kept going.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

We recorded an album! Or an ep anyway, I'm not sure if anyone cares these days.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Here's my latest piece:

Want to learn to do this? Join us in the needle felting thread! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785620

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Finished up a commission today. A running gag...jogging through the sex swamp.

Simple 5x7 b&w illustration.
:nws:

• Locked thread