Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!

escalator dropdown posted:

Also, the worst annoyance by far is the speed of movement. Even relatively unburdened and in good conditions, it’s sluggish to move around. Earlier today I found myself on a map where I was 1) fatigued 2) overburdened, and 3) it was pouring rain. Pure rage.

The whole game is very slow. Loading is slow, moving around the world map is slow, resting is slow, walking is slow. I had to do the entire banquet when I got the kingdom in slow walking because I was exhausted which was SUPER annoying.
The initial loading time is the absolute worst, it's like loading a cassette game, I feel like it's 1989 again.

Can anyone tell me how to do the Lonely Hunter quest in Lake silverstep village to the east? I just don't know what to do. I have the problem in this that Divinity 2 had which is I've done a quest (I think) but it doesn't update my journal so I go to the quest giver and just hope that maybe it's done. It's not with every quest but I really don't like things being left undone.

Taear fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

redreader posted:

Help! I'm still in chapter 1, and at level 3. My xp is 6744/9000 needed for l4. I'm hunting Tartucio near the sycamore, haven't killed the boss at the elk shrine. I've explored everything else. I haven't killed the troll at the oak tree (I suppose I haven't explored that area), or the walking tree thing at the sycamore tree. I have 37 days left. I have 6 party members thanks to the slavers.
What's my situation?:
a: hosed
b: I need to rush but it's doable
c: that's plenty of time?

It's fine although the sheer amount of resting you're going to need to do walking around might hurt. Once you kill the boss you mentioned you can go and sort out the Stag King.
It's hard to say it's plenty of time or not though because resting sometimes takes 20 hours and sometimes takes 6 and you're going to be doing loving loads of it.

deathbagel posted:

Octavia looked bad to me as a person who never really played much Pathfinder, but holy hell, being able to sneak attack with cantrip spells is pretty drat good she ended up putting out a lot more damage than I thought she would. It does suck that she's still a 1/2 a level below the rest of the party though, even after training her as the kingdom project.

I had her train Tristan and him train her which was funny (and dumb)

Madcosby posted:

As much as people have been asking for patches, have the developers promised a patch in the near future that addresses combat difficulty?

It's been in beta for ages, I don't think they're going to be changing it.

deathbagel posted:

You can disable the slow movement penalty due to encumbrance in the difficulty menu, which should make you walk at normal speed during that part even though you are exhausted.

Exhausted always makes you walk half speed, I've had the encumbrance penalty off the entire time because I play on Story.

Taear fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 28, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

The pathfinding in the game is so rubbish. When you're in a wide open field with two rocks why is it all your characters want to run through the rocks instead of just going around?
This happens to me LOADS, probably because I have an animal companion and it's just so irritating.

My thought is that the AI still sees the other characters as being able to be walked through, but they can't be when you're in combat. So they just...stand there.

I've managed to solve Lonely Hunter. I didn't realise that while a dialogue choice may be greyed out there could be new things under that dialogue choice that weren't there previously. Which is...bad and I'd like that fixed!

Taear fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 28, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

deathbagel posted:

I do agree, if there's ONE thing Pathfinder should have done better, it's pathfinding.

About Kingdom mode Where do I get a Financial advisor? I have explored all of the north area and a decent amount of the area with the troll infestation and still have no financial advisor but would really like one.

West of the capital in a river ford. I think you have to do the troll stuff first?

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Here's a hint that I had no idea about - if a character falls unconcious you can bring them back by just magically healing them. I thought you'd need something special.

quote:

I didn't notice any of these difficulty spikes, but every tough fight for me was "send Valerie and her 30 AC in first then unload every Magic Missile spell on whatever it is until it dies" until I met the horror that are wererats (who are for some reason immune to Magic Missile, and no they didn't cast the Shield spell)
If your main character isn't an arcane spell caster it's a bit of time before you've got one though. And it's an arse having to manually cast spells honestly.

Taear fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 28, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

deathbagel posted:

You can right click on a spell on the hotbar and your character will use that as his auto-attack until he can't cast it anymore.

I know. But it's just one spell and they spam it completely regardless of anything that's going on. That's fine if you have a nice per-encounter setup but with vancian casting it's a bit lovely.

I'm absolutely used to tests in CRPGs being a number and not a dice roll and christ it's annoying that it's otherwise. It just makes me save scum to get the right result instead of being prepared. If I KNOW there's a good answer to something I'll keep doing it over and over and over.

Taear fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 28, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

redreader posted:

I'm not good at this game but I chose the preset paladin and he's decent. A friend who's a pathfinder nerd said that clerics are god-tier. I'd do a good cleric for healing spells (if that's how it works in this setting)

You get TWO clerics as NPCs though. I'm not saying not to be one but that's a lot of clerics.

I'd pick an arcane caster if I was starting over, a Sorcerer is pretty easy as you don't have to gently caress about with memorising spells.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

I'm at the Ruined Watchtower and I'm trying to find some cogs.

I've already got two. One was from some bandits on a hill. One was from a dead bandit to the south west. She also had a letter saying the last one was hidden in a tree "you know the one".
There's a big old tree in the zone that shows up as something important on the map. It had some guys in front of it that though something was buried there but I told them they'd been lied to and they hosed off.

Now I have no way of searching this tree. I thought maybe the bandit was talking about a tree at HER camp but nope, the bandit camp is empty. What do I do? Have I broken the quest?

Edit: Ah no the note she had was nonsense and the final cog was in a chest. Okay, phew. But baffling.

The Crotch posted:

"What if 3.5, but grappling was a bit simpler and wildshape was toned down a tad?"

It will be very familiar to you.
What if 3.5 but there's some more classes and a billion billion types of weapon all with their own proficency?
The game sure loves Exotic weapons.

Taear fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 29, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

The game has so many loving strange moments where what happened doesn't match the later text.
I find a dwarf, bitten in half. I had the option of [Chaotic Good] put the dwarf out of it's misery. So I did.

But now if I click on the dwarf it says "This mad dwarf was trying to put a curse on you, so you killed it". What, that didn't happen at all!

Also for anyone who has an animal companion - if they're stood at a locked door that you have the key for it'll tell you that you don't have the key because your pet is trying to open it. As long as you move the pet, it'll work. I guess it's because it doesn't use your stash?

Taear fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Sep 29, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

A wizard sent me to get a whip from some trolls.
When I killed the trolls the wizard quest updated to say he'd been killed, so I just....kept the whip when I found it. He definitely wasn't killed.

So many broken quest prompts and chains.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Datasmurf posted:

Having the time of my life with this game. Put in over 24 hours so far, but I'm still fooling around in act II.

I might have hosed something up, though. I ran into the swamp witch and she attacked me for breaking her window, so now it seems I can't get anywhere with the lost child quest?

I was just doing this when I quit last night, I'm glad I know that now. Everyone got glamoured by the scarecrow apart from my worst combat character and the thirty years it'd take him to kill the thing wasn't worth the wait so I reloaded.

The broken quests are the worst part of the game for me and I don't get why the reviews don't seem to mention anything other than combat combat combat.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

SirFozzie posted:

They nerfed the bear like treant.

I've done the temple, and now I should go back to Oleg's and get ready for the stag lord's assault, but tristan is still injured, and the fog is still blocking my way to the castle (I know where it is)

I think Tristan stays injured until you clear the Stag Lord, I never got to use him until then. The fog ALWAYS blocks the way if you're trying to go to the east of the castle/river, you have to approach it from the north on the western bank of the river. Even if there's no fog any more and it makes no sense and is a pain.

I'm actually surprised that the game has more companions, I didn't expect to carry on recruiting people. I've got a Ranger and an Alchemist now!

With the companion that's a Wizard/Rogue the game is now levelling her as an arcane trickster but when you've got it on auto level for her it doesn't really give you a lot of information. What does an arcane trickster do other than unlock things from a distance (which doesn't seem to work)?

Taear fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Sep 29, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

SubNat posted:

Lost Child Them blaming the witch is just a red herring, I solved it somewhere else

I hate it when quests work like this because it makes it so hard to know if you've done the right thing. Especially when you might have done the wrong thing because of a bug or incorrect journal entry.

JamMasterJim posted:

Sneak attack working with spells. It can lead to some hilarious damage with metamagic feats.

Ah that's cool. I always forget to cast her spells but I guess it's a nice idea.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

SubNat posted:

Also, is there any quick way out from the throne room and to the 'adventure map', or am I stuck running through town every time I want to head out? (For immersion's sake, of course. )
(Thankfully you can manage a lot of the kingdom stuff on the road, provided you're either in your own territories, or close to the capital, not sure which. )

Somehow there isn't a way. I really don't believe it but there isn't. It's a bit immersion breaking as well that your Advisers are in the room with you in the throne room and then are also immediately outside and in other locations.
One of the most annoying things for me is checking the kingdom status requires a loading screen because sometimes it's like a minute loading for a single sentence like "You met the petitioner". I mean...come on.

Also earlier on someone linked the stats of four bandits - they're not the bandits that attack you at Oleg's they're the bandits that are asleep near Old Sycamore. They're rock hard and took me ages to beat before I changed the difficulty down from Normal to Story.

Taear fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Sep 29, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Chairchucker posted:

IMO the way to kill those:

Sneak into their camp, and wake up the necromancer among them with sharp objects.

The easiest way I found was to trigger the fight with my animal companion and let the necromancer waste their fear spell on them. It worked alright but they're still REALLY loving strong considering where they are.
And it's one of those times when you're not sure if you're in the wrong place (so should go away and level) or if you've hosed up somehow and are too weak or what. I found that in Divinity 2 a lot as well and I don't like not being sure.

It's not so bad if every enemy in an area is flooring you but when every combat otherwise is really easy and that one is smashing your face in it's hard to know what you're doing and why you're doing it so wrongly.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Kith posted:

My questions are:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how Chris Avellone™ does the writing get?

What races are available in Character Creation?

Are any of the party members unique races (like a Kobold)?

It's not very Chris Avellone at all, actually. Very exposition dumpy but not in the weird metaphysical way he loves.

Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Gnome, Half Elf, Half Orc, Aasimar.

There's a Goblin apparently, it was a kickstarter goal. I haven't met it yet. Chris Avellone wrote him so maybe he'll be that sort of annoying writing but I don't think so.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Merrill Grinch posted:

The nihilist dwarf cleric who worships the end of the universe feels extremely Avelloney to me, but you have your choice of several clerical types after the first bit.

That guy is absolutely Xan who I don't think was written by Avellone.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Madcosby posted:

Can someone tell me how to rest better? Were rations for sale at Olegs, because I spend the first 16 hours of rest just getting rations.

If I'm trying to remove fatigue/regain spells/ideally get my hp back, should I put no one on hunting? Also, I've never successfully cooked anything, should I put Linzi on some other duty? I never have any healing spells left to use while resting

Rations are REALLY loving heavy and you can't stock up on them because of that. Plus when you're hunting if you've got rations they'll hunt for barely anything and the rations that you can carry will wear out super fast. I just don't think there's a way to make resting less of a massive arse.

Zaodai posted:

Yes, there are rations for sale at Olegs. You can also buy recipes (or find them sometimes) that are for other foods than the default hearty meal. You have to right click them in your inventory and select Copy to learn it, similar to scribing a scroll to a spellbook. You can then select the recipe (and whether to use rations you have on hand or hunt) in the Manage button at the top of the camp menu before you start camping.

The type of recipe being made doesn't affect rations and a lot of them are much harder to get success rolls at than the Hearty Meal. Again it doesn't make resting less rubbish unfortunately.
Although opening an ancient dwarf relic and finding a recipe for onion soup was pretty good.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

TEENAGE WITCH posted:

wtf, u can't change ur companions portraits to anime art

Game of the year.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

There's so many really important things that you'd never even know are broken. Like the characters talking after Old Sycamore. I did wonder why they haven't reacted to anything at all for so long.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

There are a lot of weird choices to keep you in the "good" class selection (aasimar and not tieflings, necromancers being locked to turn undead instead of command) but this is undermined by letting you say stupid evil poo poo in just about every dialog.

It's funny that somehow in their mind (I dunno if this is a Russian thing, who knows) being Lawful Good also means being a gigantic loving racist who believes any animalistic race has evil baked deep into their core. RP wise it bothers me that sometimes I have to pick an alignment piece of speech with no other choices when it's really not what I want to say.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Mordecai posted:

On one hand, with a cleric's channeling it's easy to pick the party back up after a treebear acid party or when a single leopard rips apart my front line with four attacks a round at +15. Nobody's dying and I've only had one death's door injury, so hey. On the other hand, it's not exactly the authentic Pathfinder CRPG I was sold on.

As a player of D&D I had no idea that you could bring characters back from unconscious with healing until I did it by accident at one point and I would bet that a LOT of people don't know.

Jimbot posted:

Deadfire's design way is better. They were more conscious of difficulty curve and avoided putting extremely difficult fights on the same map as easier ones and if they did, the monsters they chose were of a different scale and often isolated from the rest.

Deadfire is just straight up better and it's a real shame that Pathfinder has sold so many so fast. I dunno why it's worked out this way because if you're just a random person on Steam you'd think both games would equally appeal. Is Pathfinder really that well known of a brand outside of the nerd circle who would also know about Pillars? Maybe there's just enough people that didn't like Pillars 1, I dunno.

Taear fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Sep 30, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Beefeater1980 posted:

Pathfinder is the airport thriller of baldur’s-gate-alikes. It’s easy to get into, the dialogue isn’t too demanding and the plot moves along briskly. Characters are drawn in pretty broad strokes but are clearly defined. If the writing’s occasionally a bit cringeworthy, well, ok, you’re not expecting Thomas Hardy.

Is it? I'd definitely disagree because of all the bad reviews and the negative general feel around the game.
Because it's so infinitely sloppily made.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Poil posted:

So I went boar hunting, and barbarian lady wants to solo it to prove her warrior prowess or whatever. Naturally it effortlessly kills her and then wipes my party one by one. Does armor and shields even do anything? Every little loving squirrel has +1000000000 to hit.

Aren't bards supposed to have inspirations or something? Lindzi can't seem to do anything beyond casting 3 crappy level 1 spells or miss with her crossbow. I found it. drat UI hiding things away.

Put it on Story and she can solo it pretty easily. Although the game doesn't seem to recognise that your party helped her anyway, I shot it a bunch of times by accident and it was still fine.

I never do anything with Linzi other than shooting because it's such a pain in the arse having to micromanage her songs.

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

There's a gem of a good game buried in here, but I'm gonna go to bed and stop playing it now because this is getting obnoxious and painful.

Put it on Story. Don't put yourself through the ridiculous combat stuff.
Instead have fun with the broken quests and CONSTANT RESTING.

Taear fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Sep 30, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Beefeater1980 posted:

Re traps: You may be in my party but walk into one more bloody trap while I’m trying to disarm it, buddy, and it’s not just off the team it’s off this mortal coil and, if anyone is ever dumb enough to resurrect you, they’ll be looking for your limbs and internal organs for....... a while.

The easiest way to solve that is to set the game to auto pause when a trap is detected. Then you can tell your guys to go elsewhere.
It doesn't help when you're trying to disarm with the whole party selected and it just walks you onto the trap instead, but you know. Baby steps.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Poil posted:

Thanks. But having randomly no rest is really annoying. Who thought that was a good idea?

I finally managed to track down and kill that dumb rival. And some enemy cleric just strolls into the room and resurrects him after I left. loving quest giver said to BRING HIM IN dead or alive but it was impossible to interact with his corpse beyond looting it. I couldn't even desecrate or behead it. Choochoo DM, choo-loving-choo.
It's the same person who thought "three minutes walking on the open map means you're exhausted and have to rest" was a good idea. Or "show them what enemies dropped when you zone but can't pick up because of encumbrance" was a good idea.

It's okay, he comes back, he doesn't know who he used to be, he's in an alliance that seems to have lasted for ages and when you kill him nothing happens. Yay!!!!

SubNat posted:

How many loving 'melted shard of a ring' do you need to remake it, you blind elf. I've got probably 10 rings worth of material here.

I've got FIFTEEN shards of a dwarf helmet.
Who the hell do I even take it to?

The same goes for all the stuff you find that "an antiques dealer would probably like".

Taear fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 30, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Dallan Invictus posted:

Once you finish Chapter 1 and have claimed the barony, talk to the Storyteller NPC in your throne room, he takes turnins of all that stuff for a ton more gold than you'd get for straight selling it.

Oh. I haven't spoken to him at all, I just assumed he'd do journal stuff and I didn't care about it. Why isn't he called something else?

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Fuzz posted:

Ignore alignment and say whatever you think they should. That's kinda the point.

Seriously, just turn off the hints about alignment.

I already do ignore them, it's just a pain when the only options are "Lawful Neutral" and "Chaotic Evil" or something like that. Why not give me something else? I don't feel my character would do either of them and that's why she's chaotic good.
And it's insane that Lawful Good is so murder happy.

Dallan Invictus posted:

I think this is actually a really good analogy, but mostly in the narrative sense (which, as I read it, is how it was meant). Obviously, gameplay-wise there's a lot more currently broken about this game than Pillars and also it's a ton harder (partly because it's Pathfinder, partly because it was balanced by and for sadomasochistic Russian minmaxers), but narratively it's easy and familiar.

For me the analogy would work if the game was simple but "breezy" in that it all just works. Like Ni No Kuni 2 works for that, it's simple and silly but with loads to do, it's junk but fun.
This is more like a badly written fanfiction. You might enjoy it because you really like that world or it might have a few well written characters but the story is badly put together and hard to follow because the person writing it is SO familiar with the setting that they don't know any more what isn't common knowledge.

And for the storyteller guy - just have one of the tutorial messages tell you that's what he does. Or have a quest he gives out. Easy enough!

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

caedwalla posted:

This game's balance feels incredibly hosed. I'm level six, cruising through a dungeon doing fine against all the traps/fights and then I get to the boss fight against a caster and fighter. The caster has 33 AC and machine guns Blind, Hold Person, and Magic Missile while the fighter attacks three or four times per round at +27 for 2d6+27-ish each. I'm not entirely sure how to approach the fight at this point.

I'm assuming you're talking the trolls? I have no idea how the gently caress I'd have done that not on Story. I'm level 7 and it was still extremely difficult when it's on Story mode.

JamMasterJim posted:

I learned to appreciate how simple the swarms are after the Wisps started coming out.

What's up with Wisps? I've had no issues killing them at all.

Datasmurf posted:

I feel it's only slow as long as it rains.

Maybe for those of us used to PoE's fast run it seems slow. It's definitely like molasses to me.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

caedwalla posted:

Edit: Unrelated question, is there a way to force your party to not eat rations from your pack, and instead hunt for all of them? It's incredibly irritating not being able to rest in a dungeon because your assholes ate all the food instead of hunting for it when they had the opportunity.

As far as I can tell there's no way to do it. The stuff at the top of the rest bar (that dictates how long you need to rest before X happens) doesn't appear to have a hunting thing.
I can never ever rest in a dungeon because all my rations just get eaten because we only hunt up 1 ration each and every time.

Zodiac5000 posted:

This is weirdly accurate to my experience as well. I'm can't recommend it to people when they ask but I don't *want* to stop playing.

It's a bit like Xenoblade for me. I don't like so much of it but my curiosity keeps me going because I want to see the cool stuff.
I do wish I could reroll so I could make something more interesting though. I didn't realise the "appearance change" for my pet at level 7 would actually mean "The pet gets absolutely loving enormous" but apparently that's it.
I think if I was playing with the combat on a normal level though I'd have quit ages ago. I just haven't got the patience to buff up and etc before the fight. I think I would do if the UI was a bit better and memorising spells/casting spells was a bit less poo poo, but eh.

Taear fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Oct 1, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Zaodai posted:

Yes, you can force your party not to eat rations. Go into Management in camp (but before you confirm your arrangements for camping) and change the "use rations" option to the other button. It'll force them to hunt instead.

That's amazing.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Can anyone help me with the Lost Child quest?
I've done it all, rescued Tig. But I can't find his mum to hand the loving quest in! The guide says she's in the throne room but she absolutely isn't.
Edit: Never mind, she's in the tavern.

I really want to like the kingdom building stuff but the constant load screens are really driving me mad.

Taear fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Oct 3, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

The party quests feel very short, unless there's more later.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Zodiac5000 posted:

Part of me wonders if the insane difficulty balancing decisions were predicated on people testing stuff with a group of custom characters instead of the prebuilts like Valerie? The efficiency of a custom fighter or paladin over Valerie is pretty big, and the rest of the characters aren't exactly optimized either. Beyond the really egregious balance decisions if you gave me a group with stat distributions like Keldorn in BG2 or of entirely custom people like IWD I think it would have been a lot more tolerable.

I would assume that (as someone mentioned earlier) the people testing all had huge system familiarity.

Has anyone with a pet gone to Verdant Grove for the dryad? I just don't think I can trigger the quest

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

What does ranking up my stats in the kingdom actually do? I'm level 3 loyalty and I really don't "get it".

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

I've killed the troll king and the shaman and I'm sort of at a loss for what to do. What quests do I need to fulfil to advance the game?
It better not be verdant grove since you literally cannot do it if you have a pet

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I did verdant grove with a pet, it's pretty plot important and I think you'll need to expand your territories and upgrade the capital to a town in the near future.

Am I doing something wrong? I go into the room and there's a locked door and that's it. Same if I'm alone or with a party.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Show up with just the main character (pet is allowed) and investigate the dryad's tree. After the conversation just make your way out of the area since the door is still locked and there's nothing else to do there.

...man I wish I could name my animal companion.

But there's no tree. There's just a room with a level drain trap and a gigantic locked door!
It doesn't matter now anyway, I can't access the grove. Every time I go through the door the game locks up while it's loading.

Edit: Oh right, it's the tree OUTSIDE. Man it really doesn't do a good job of telegraphing things, there's no way I'd have gone up to that at all. I just went through the door, tried to work out what to do and gave up.

Taear fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Oct 3, 2018

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

SubNat posted:

Verdant Grove contains some plot, but I'm not sure if it's critical in any way?

Anyhow, the game will just progress, as time passes new events will start popping up that demand your attention, which then continues the plot.
It's honestly a pretty natural way to handle it, and I quite like how it flows from chapter to chapter.

I guess I'm getting frustrated that I'm 24 hours in but don't feel like I've done a lot. A good 30% of my time is spent on loading screens though.
Especially that first one, it's SO LONG and it crashes for me a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

BlondRobin posted:

She does say 'meet me by the tree that is yadda yadda', but it... doesn't get added to your journal, so if you don't do it immediately, you'll probably forget.

A problem with the whole 'Limzi writes your quest log as a book' conceit; she doesn't write down important details :argh:

Yea it's been like a week!