Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Here's a record that I was pretty certain of but is now confirmed: at just over 23 minutes, Lynch vs Flair last night was the longest women's match in the history of Smackdown or Raw. So there's that i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

I think it tracks based on other info, too. I signed up for another trial last night but didn't take until I put in a different address/phone number, so it's looking for more than just email address.

In other news, NXT UK is finally on. Wednesdays at 8pm BST (so 3PM EST, I think) starting October 17.

https://twitter.com/WWEUK/status/1050372023355146243

I wonder if they are going to slide guys like British Strong Style or Jack Gallagher over to this at least just to kickstart it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

TV ratings are a work anyway.

2.9 out of what? How can they tell who's looking at the tv

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I was a Nielsen house for like 2 weeks. They gave me a dollar and after i logged that i watched nothing but smackdown and cooking competitions for 14 days i was not invited back

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

What's the Arabic translation for "Stand Up for WWE" because I feel like we are probably going to learn it in a couple weeks.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Georgia what the hell were you doing? 14?

i'm going to guess 15 year olds.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its all going to be blamed on Rusev, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i think i would turn around entirely on roman if it was revealed he signed every email "The Big Dog"

The URL big.dog and thus Roman's most correct email, the@big.dog, has already been sold. Hopefully to Roman.

• Locked thread