Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Yeah, I was stalking my wife for a couple of yeas before they dropped the restraining order...

Oh! Stocking, you meant stocking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Management posted:

Stockings are weird and not sexy.

Stockings are sexy in the same way lingerie is sexy. Nice looking but fundamentally just one more barrier to fuckin'.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I remember reading some 50's household tips for women and one of them was that you should start cooking a pan of bacon right before your husband gets home if dinner is going to be late. That way it smells like cooking food when he comes home.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Like, what? You just throw away the bacon after you finish cooking something else?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
And what if dinner doesn't feature any bacon?

I mean sooner or later someone is going to notice that, right?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Just sprinkle some pubes in a scented candle or whatever. Then say the sauce ain’t done yet and down a bottle of wine and use some canned sauce in the kitchen.

Same thing, really.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Devils Affricate posted:

I could never figure out what is even the purpose of stockings. Is it to make it look like you have the legs of a darker race?

Unless you buy the white stockings...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BeerEngineer posted:

you don’t have the legs to pull it off anyway.”

Dear god, what a loving :iceburn:

• Locked thread