Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

New mod! New mod! New mod!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hi hello it’s me, everyone’s friend chao the slord

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

I refuse

🔥 :drat:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hello

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hal Incandenza posted:

HI CHAOS

Are you in this game?

I sure hope so or else me posting is going to be real embarrassing :ohdear: gonna go check the OP now

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Phew, I am, ok

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

Hi CL, come join the Max voting block!

Am I voting for Max or with Max in this block?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I want to join the max block but lol if you think I'm voting birb d1

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hal Incandenza posted:

New player pass?

Birb is definitely not a new player, ha. But he is my Sealab buddy

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCoiNj09xBM

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max posted:

Indeed

##vote b-

This is a max vote I can get behind

##vote b-

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

See this means he is effectively a stump. So he is boldly lying to hide the truth yet simultaneously draw attention.

Makes you think.

It does make me think :thunk:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

b-minus1 posted:

Sounds like I STUMPED you :allbuttons:

🔥:thurman: :perfect: :five: :wow: :master: :iceburn: :holymoley: :drat: :siren: :boom: :vince:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

[quote="King Burgundy" post="490149631"]
##vote solus
[/quote

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Asiina posted:

that's the first time I've done one of those

:same: :hfive:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max, I have to ask, standard survivor wincon (eg no absconding)?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max, level with me, are you actually a SK?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

hawke are you scum? :(

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

no

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote sal

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SalTheBard posted:

I thought the meta joke was Asiina replaces when she rolls scum. I've seen people joke about it in other games. I apologize for stepping over the line. I like Asiina so don't want this to sour anything.

I feel really bad.

Asiina's meta is also that she is very much in the "Dont accuse people of faking emotions, etc" camp. ##unvote

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Toalpaz posted:

About CLord. Reading through just CLords post and it looks extremely low content effortless posting. Could easily be scum, but also remedied by just CLord coming back and posting real reads and opinions on stuff. I think that the posting so far is scummy outside of anything else.

Chaoslord just post, lets see what thoughts you have.

This is an okay place to start, why vote Sal? Whats the reasoning?

I can make up reads if you want but I'll level with you that I haven't paid much attention about what's going on so I won't have a lot of real stuff for you. I hopped onto "vote with max d1" since I was still busy with holidays and haven't put much effort in except opening the thread and skimming. Got another game with a deadline tonight which is all I should say about that since it is ongoing.

About my only actual thought about the game is that ASF is probably town for calling me town. I've been lurking/crapposting/both this game, I would say no one should have a strong town read on me. Scum wouldn't throw my name out as a top town read because it should have gotten :wtf: reactions from people. Ernie/b- calling ASF out was natural, probably should have been more than that (maybe I missed it). Sal saying he didn't remember I was in the game is hilarious seeing as I had just voted him literally two posts before his apology.

Policy voted Sal for being a jerk which I thought would be clear but I guess not, my fault on that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm just going to call everyone scum forever and not feel bad about it.

You're all scum, change my mind.

:colbert:

In all seriousness, I dont have any good reads and need to reread. Asiina, clord and flerp were my best reads and flerp was town, asiina replaced and clord is pseudo present now... seems typical clord though meaning null tells all the way down.

That's fair. I feel like I'm getting better about posting more in the early game, and my posts per game are going up... but I also was starting from a 40 post per game average so, you know, still got a ways to go about that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hello I am here through deadline and Slasher already told me he was not scum so I am not going to vote for him, I'd rather vote ##vote bminus than KB because I have a better shot at reading KB correctly later than I do b-. Ok now I will read everyones cases.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The votes on KB are:

Town Man Hawke calling KB out for waving away what he reads as suspicious posts in Hal's history, a vote from Max which I don't see any context before around quickly apart from KB being part of his voting bloc and testing that, and then AA who, as KB points out, had a quick change of heart.

The two b- votes before mine appear to be a jokevote from Nat and a policy vote from Toal.

Huh, I was kinda expecting more than that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

okay I tried holding off as long as possible but we’re hurtling ztowards the dreaded no Lunch zone

I’m Odd Cpo, last night I copped kB as non-town. kb is a good playre to know if their cases are genuine, which is why I targeted then

gj hawke ##vote kb

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

##vote asdf

b l o o d

:thunk:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

b-minus1 posted:

Has a busy day and thought I still had 5 hours before the day would begin

b-minus1 posted:

If you have to ask then that post was not meant for you

So clearly you're not going to talk about this right now but I am definitely circling back around to this at the end of the game because I can't make heads or tails of how the day starting when it did would matter for anything

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

A full list of people I wont vote for include everyone in p much cleared

Pretty much cleared imo:
Myself
Bee
Sal
Max
ASF

Null:
Toal

Deffo scum:
Nep
Reggae
Kb

Wow rude

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SalTheBard posted:

Doors anyone object to free cuddling asf and then cuddling KB? I want to lunch everyone that didn't vote for KB and I feel those 2 are the place too start

I'm torn on this because I think ASF is town but just lost a game in part because of my hesitance to take free lunches. My gut says I'd rather just vote KB though.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

REGGAE PARADE posted:

Why don't we leave KB alive?

I was just in a game where genius town had the idea of "lets leave 3p imgay alive all game" and this, somehow, is a stupider thought than that

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

REGGAE PARADE posted:

Let's all vote chaoslord once KB confirms he is scum. KB what do you think of chaoslord's play so far?

I mean, on a personal level? I'm on board because I am extremely mad about mafia right now and would rather not be playing. But on a this game level, it's not the best idea. Well, maybe it is, my scumdar is broken anyway it seems.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

REGGAE PARADE posted:

That said, we know one of them is a roleblocker, and the last one is probably a tracker.

EDIT: Unless someone wants to make an elaborate case about how both ASF and Asiina are lying about being roleblocked, I'm going with 'at most one of those two is scum, so one is telling the truth, and a roleblocker exists'.

REGGAE PARADE posted:

I'm sorry. I don't know the context. :(

Whatever it is, I hope you feel better about it, because this is a game with murders, and mystery, a game with the possibility of knowing who the bad guy is and leaving him alive anyway, a game where being right can feel so wrong, and wrong can feel so right and oh no can we just come back to the part where we torture KB by leaving him alive real quick?

We can each ask him for a read on a different player and see how long it takes before he gives up!

I appreciate it. But yeah my play has not been super great this game. I'll stop crapposting and make some cases tomorrow, in bed tonight so :effort: for tonight just tonight? :v: yeah yeah I know

PREVIEW:

REGGAE PARADE posted:

This is all very, very fair. Speaking of abilities important question coming up here

Why the hell, you fool, would you not wait until N3 and try to protect our odd-night cop?

REGGAE PARADE posted:

That said, we know one of them is a roleblocker, and the last one is probably a tracker.

EDIT: Unless someone wants to make an elaborate case about how both ASF and Asiina are lying about being roleblocked, I'm going with 'at most one of those two is scum, so one is telling the truth, and a roleblocker exists'.

hmmmmmmmmmmm these are good points

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also I think scum has a messenger.

b-minus1 posted:

ha I had a feeling that message was from you AA.

lol

Also B- what night did you get the message?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Acknowledging the result on Ernie and happy to vote there but also I’m stuck at birthday parties for 1 year olds most of the day which is like, my personal Hell, so having something to do here sounds a lot better

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Based on your same are you considering that mod error then? That’s where I’m at on it

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

What no. The same is with the role roster lol

Yes, I know.

ASF said they put a mirror on b- n2 which would have reflected anything targeting b- back, so b- shouldn’t have been able to receive a message that night. B- same’d ASF as town meaning they believe that claim (I think?)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Apparently!

Thanks Toal

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I decided to look at the players left to make a lumpen list and lmao scum have like zero chance of winning, nicely done everyone

15p game is either 3+1 or 4+1, and while I look at those and tend to think 3+1 because 33% non town seems high which means we have already won, even if it’s 4+1 we can mislynch twice and still get across the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hi hawke

• Locked thread