Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you feel about the McMahons FINALLY being back in charge?
This poll is closed.
Oh thank God, FINALLY! It's been so long! 5 5.00%
Who? It's been so long I forgot who they are! 1 1.00%
Is Jack Tunney okay? 44 44.00%
.... THE BIG DOG! 50 50.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dream, nooooooo :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah, Dream is just spamming twitter demanding to be called up. There haven't been any announcements of the sort on TV though.

MY LIFE FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES, DON'T DO THIS TO ME J-RU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
As the new authority figure of Raw I'm booking myself vs. Finn Balor so sort it out, Vince.

...You don't need to put it on TV.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The OP recap neglected to mention that KO is also coming back soon :woop:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the escape goat posted:

...I thought she was disliked as well as being homophobic? maybe I’m mistaking her for someone else?

I think that was just Darkstar talking poo poo about her cause he doesnvt like her as a wrestler

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Rovert, don't speak for the trans community, we can speak for ourselves. Also, gently caress off.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Please explain the pros and cons of transsexuals serving in the military rovert.

Transgender is the preferred term these days

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rovert posted:

When did I? And I don't understand why you are telling me to gently caress off.

This is disingenuous bullshit

rovert posted:

There are even members of the trans community who agree with a ban.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Also if your daughter wants to do a racism because she doesn't know any better you use it as an opportunity to educate her, you don't encourage it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rovert posted:

I agree. I thought it being the biggest no no is well articulated culturally.

But I do advise reading up on Lacey's upbringing and maybe thinking that didn't reach her.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/lacey-evans-mae-young-classic-nxt-wwe-asuka

I know people who've lived through similar situations who manage to not do racisms.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
God I'm so drat happy that Asuka is back. I need a woman screaming in Japanese while she kick someone's rear end in my life.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
70 new posts in the WWE thread, did something exciting or important happ... no, it's just Kimoa getting a huge fight again.

Every drat week, goddam.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Angry Grimace posted:

I guess the problem I'm seeing is that while they're good wrestlers on Charlotte and Becky's level, they don't have anywhere near the charisma that any of Asuka, Ronda, Becky or Charlotte have.

Like, I'm not expecting anyone to have Becky's natural charisma (she's basically a walking avatar of charisma) but even Asuka has managed to maintain an air of being special that Sasha and Bayley have almost never had on the main roster at all. They're not gonna hit that standard and those people are basically dominating the TV programming, so I don't even know how they fit.

I think the problem is their charisma comes from different personalities. Becky/Asuka both work great as high-intensity asskickers so it's easy to bring that back. Bayley is a loveable underdog who overcomes the odds which doesn't work if you're not even overcoming no odds and Sasha's boss persona could be their top heel if they weren't so weirdly invested in keeping her face.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GrimGypsy posted:

excuse me vince changed everything and shook it up look at all the new faces and feuds

Almas, Sanity and Gallows and Anderson all showed up on Smackdown :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Germansimp posted:

The BoarderWall

I can't wait for the feud with Lucha House Party

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Don't forget Dolph!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

D.N. Nation posted:

The only 2018 NXT match the Charlotte/Becky LWS match isn't better than is Gargano/Almas

Eh, there's a few others out there that beat it. The 6-man ladder match alone is a better spotfest.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Kimoa Kid posted:

To be fair, there are lots of talented women on the roster these days, and as much as I love Charlotte it is annoying to see her win the title for the 37th time.

Charlotte is great and would be much better received if there were more PPV opportunities for women than each brand's title match. She's a great wrestler and I want to see her on the card but not at the expense of all the great women who haven't had a PPV showcase all year.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
God just imagine the heat if they try to pull a Bryan and leave her out of the Rumble entirely :allears:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I have little faith in WWE doing extremely good things.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Angry Grimace posted:

Every few months I am shocked to be reminded of just how long Liv Morgan has been around as a TV character despite having never done anything ever. I literally don't recall having heard her ever speak on television beyond the few seconds of whatever she presumably said during Sarah Logan's infamous Game Meat promo almost a year ago.

Liv Morgan is good, fam

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DarkstarIV posted:

Speaking of NXT, which talents do you think will be in the Rumble this year?

For the men, I have Cole (again), and maybe Dream. Maybe Riddle as well.
For the females, I have Kairi (again), Io, and Bianca.

I think they'll go for the men and women's champs again cause that would be a nice little tradition to carry forward then Dream for the men's is a great shout and if she's not the champ I think Shayna's a shoo-in for the women's. They need to have a spot where Becky clears the ring and then Shayna shows up to play on the Horsewomen connection. I also think Dunne/Ripley might show up to rep the UK division.

Roque11 posted:

I hope Cedric Alexander saw Gran Metalik's now deleted tweet. Mustafa Ali is getting opportunities while Cedric is getting passed up and having to lose PPV pre-show matches. Remember a few years ago when wrestling twitter would talk like Cedric was one of the best in the world? Now they either don't remember him or they say he's bland. Its time for him to quit WWE so he regain some respect.

Please leave Cedric!

Yo it's Rarity your #1 scoopsgal here to report that Cedric WILL win the Cruiserweight title at the Royal Rumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Incessant Excess posted:

Merry Christmas everyone, hope there's some WWE merch in your stockings so that I'm not the only one. :negative:

I'm not expecting anything but I gave my friend a set of New Day figures in a Booty-O's box. He's a big kid at heart so I'm hoping he loves them :3: