Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

What was the pun name Woolie loved so much in Death Stranding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Lor posted:

I've also struggled to find something to replace the shitlords. Specifically LPs with two or three people, and long form - where they actually finish games. And as strange as it may sound, only very lightly edited, not just compilations of cuts taken from longer gameplay sessions.

I've really liked some Oney Plays stuff but he/they tend to do more one-offs it seems. =(

TheStrawhatNo
Forums alumni Chip & Ironicus
and, while he's doing solo LPs, still very good, and also a forums alumnus: Supergreatfriend

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Dawgstar posted:

I love the guys doing Cage's stuff. I remember in Detroit Cage tried one of his clumsy racial metaphors with the androids having to stand in the back of the bus and Woolie just... sighing.

Mat and Pat almost wet themselves laughing while Woolie went "the trains to Auschwitz also didn't have seats!"

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

A good poster posted:

They're not even trying to keep the podcast under five hours anymore, are they?

They said that bit was over two podcasts ago, yes (in the one after the 4:59:59 one).

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Capn Beeb posted:

Is there a picture of Woolie's control setup floating around?

Steam Controller but stupid.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Captain Invictus posted:

Oh my god, the honeybee inn

They just straight up took people going "but will cloud be in a dress" and replied with "oh baby, AND SO MUCH MORE"

I love that paige managed to pull herself out of bed just to watch this and walks in right as the dance number kicks off and you can literally just hear her fangirl shrieking in the background as it kicks off

Edit: agdjfjhdhshjakjg aerith hyperventilating, I'm dying

The funniest thing is the scene shortly after with Cloud's response to Tifa.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Patware posted:

arguing about the minutae of various rocket launcher things really buries the lede of the musket nonsense

Which Woolie clearly knew!! :colbert:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Patware posted:

that's musket singular

Check mate

Twice. That'll be $150.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

AShamefulDisplay posted:

The site is still up, he's just not advertising it lol

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/traitors-of-america/

He just put Nintendo (BUT NOT NINTENDO JAPAN) on it. :thermidor:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Captain Invictus posted:

have either of them ever even tried minecraft? I feel like I've only ever heard them go "it's not a game for me" but never actually played it.

regardless, they are being very boomer about it, and it's disappointing but also kinda funny.

They did that failthrough of Telltale's Minecraft where they paid absolutely no attention whatsoever.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Rody One Half posted:

Oh no 1 hour of a notable video game release, what a horror. Need more time to talk about street fighter hitboxes.

Also definitely rollback, I've heard of it but I'm not sure what it is - I wish they'd explain.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Smoking Crow posted:

if you don't want to watch an hour long video here's one that's 8 minutes and is good

Now I feel bad about a lovely joke about the 6 times in a row they talked about rollback for an hour.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Szmitten posted:

8.1 is perfectly fine and having the Windows key shortcut to a second desktop to quickly launch things I don't want or need to clog my main one is pretty neat.

10 has virtual desktops.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I'm flying off the handle in a seething rage at his misuse of "nonplussed" and "gingerly"!!!!!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Warbird posted:

Potential hostage situation is occurring at Ubi Montreal. Don’t they know a bunch of folks there?

Apparently a false alarm.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Whine whine SJWs shut the gently caress up Greg Ellis.

:rip: Bioware.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Roach Warehouse posted:

RE:8's release has really highlighted that I've not discovered anyone who fills the same viewing niche for me that the old best friends channel did.

Anyone have any recommendations? I'm not hugely interested in long single-vid streams or chat interaction, just love some good banter over gameplay tbh.

Former forums superstar Supergreatfriend.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Blockhouse posted:

"less and less good movies are coming out" is not a factually true statement I'm sorry

Nor is it grammatically correct!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Yardbomb posted:

Not putting their cam back on for "You're black" was terrible mishap though, Reggie's expression second 1 of the option coming on-screen is great.

Your can't say that and not link it.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

...a CSBcast landed on my phone just earlier?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Dias posted:

all of the internet aglutinates into one unending word

All words are "perrrrrrrrrkele" with just the length of the r roll changing.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Rody One Half posted:

Watching Paige play soulsborne is weird (I'm on her DS2 stream), because like, I've never watched a Souls playthrough where the player literally internalizes... NOTHING. She retains nothing about controls, level layouts, enemy types, story. It just goes in one ear and out the other, and even while it is briefly there she processes things in only the vaguest sense.

Sounds like she's a Tesla robot.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Captain Invictus posted:

this(spoilers): https://i.imgur.com/FVKkQSO.png might just be THE BEST dialogue prompt in any game ever, and I had the exact same reaction pat is having here

How quickly we forget "Say one of these fascist or communist things or gently caress off" (but it is funny).

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

lol "not spelled with a k", because languages other than English do not exist.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Grouchio posted:

Be prepared to absolutely hold no power at all.

This is immensely incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Andrast posted:

if she did that she wouldn't have those powers for very long

She has used the Royal Assent to exempt herself from a fuckton of things in complete secrecy (until it came out).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jan/14/secret-papers-royals-veto-bills
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/28/queen-secretly-lobbied-scottish-ministers-climate-law-exemption

Infinity of it in the links from the second article.