Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
meat clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Target Practice posted:

I can't fuckin wait for my wife to earn more than me.

My wife earns more than me and i can tell you, its pretty loving sweet.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Mr.Radar posted:

Thread:

https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1195487970167414784

My favorite is the "automotive SCSI" cable: I agree with Foone, who is using a SCSI bus in their car???

Feels like a German thing. Maybe an S-Class from the 90s or something!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Mak0rz posted:

Why were you showing your micropenis off in the park?

Why wouldn't he? Where do you show your micropenis off?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Master Chief is also the main character of the popular Halo videogame franchise.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Look at this hopeless optimistic thinking the government would issue anyone a hazmat suit instead of making everybody pay out of their nose for one!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Aramoro posted:

Nah you need to listen to it so you can hear her voice cracking on the verge of tears because she didn't get her McMuffin

Look, she just had a tough shift suppressing minorities and beating up black people and now shes afraid they are doing something bad to her food because she cant see it being made! Can you imagine how hard it must be for her to have that kind of pressure and anxiety just because she belongs to a certain group of people? I doubt that any group of people can relate to that!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Memento posted:

The game has a crossover with the Avatar cartoon (good) but the website is saying that it has a crossover with the Avatar movie by M. Night Shyamalan (execrable) and people are calling them idiots for not doing their research, as if RPS are saying that the movie is the only Avatar that exists.

These people are even dumber because the pictures in the tweet and the linked article are from the cartoon.

RockPaperShotgun also always puts header images from Star Trek or Bablyon 5 or something in articles about Star Wars games and vice versa and theres always at least one guy in the comments who can't handle it.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Cute chunky cat though!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Where’s the cat? In the house part? Or the labyrinthine maze of old cds and pirated dvds?

Its in the master bedroom. You know, the room with the bed made out of two mattresses stacked on top of each other. And the two big TVs? Several iPads lying around? The two family sized packages of antacid tablets? The big bottle of lube?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

How is a super chill cat threatening in any way?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Milo and POTUS posted:

That cat has power over your immortal soul

Well yes, but that's all cats.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Skwirl posted:

I haven't thought of that movie in years and now I'm depressed.

Same, but those two are unrelated.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Swimming is weird. I recently taught my daughter how to swim and she made the right moves and everything but she didn't swim. Just sank while making swimming motions...
But at some point something must have changed or she did something slightly different cause she is still making the same moves she did before but now it keeps her afloat and propels her forward for some reason?
At some point "mimicking swimming" switched to "swimming" and i have no idea what the difference is!

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
It's really weird that the whole bed thing blew up cause the manufacturer himself said that the beds can easily support two people and that it's perfectly fine to have sex in them.
He says they are more durable than the usual wooden beds.

The mattresses are also customized to the person even going as far as laser scanning each athlete so they can get the most comfortable bed.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Someone must have gotten that for real by now right?

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Leaked footage of our efforts to win the war on christmas.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Splicer posted:

In filthy euro land all plugs have a fuse built in and they're user replaceable.

No they haven't.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Read After Burning posted:

Giant Bomb had a staff member (intern? I forget his exact role) who, for years, many of their audience knew as "Dave in Alaska".

His name is Dave Nillasca.

I've listened to the giant bombcast for years and only recently realized that Jason A. Striker is actually named Jason Oestreicher...

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Air Skwirl posted:

Are you talking about Luke at the end of the second season of The Mandalorian? That was the actual Mark Hammill and a bad use of the deaging thingie they used on DeDiro for The Irishman.

Hes talkin about Luke at the end of Boba Fett where it turns into The Mandalorian for a couple of episodes cause it turns out Boba Fett is not actually that interesting.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
Car manufacturers are now starting to make the buttons on the wheel touch buttons :suicide:

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Felt wrong not to swing.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Inceltown posted:

Some of mine too:

FYI it will tell the person who gave you the code what username you took so if you don't want them to know then register a staging account.

bsky-social-wznv3-gkpfd

bsky-social-ppcew-hj3vj

bsky-social-6ajff-hmnrd

Took this one.

bsky-social-ppcew-hj3vj

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
I've been watching Foundation on Apple tv + or whatever it's called. First you have to skip the trailer for some other show, then the ad for the foundation podcast, then the recap, then the intro. You are now 2:30 into the episode and skipped four times just to get to the actual episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

tactlessbastard posted:

Other than that, is it good?

It's alright. Just does not really have anything to do with the books