Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
obviously you get sick because of ill humors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
hmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you know like warts & hpv are viruses, that are not really living things and just whenever they bump into a suitable cell they jab their dna into it right

maybe i'm wrong but I don' know of anything that eats a virus and I don't know that you would be ecologically protected from viruses by not washing your hands

also has anyone considered that the actual casuse of sickness is night airs???

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
this sounds like bs

sickness isn't because you have dry skin it's because of evil spirits and the envy of witches

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

twerking on the railroad posted:

Fox news man knows that you only get diseases from being in a foul miasma (generated of course by smelly immigrants) and can only be cured by bloodletting and rebalancing your humors.

:hmmyes:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
so germs are fake news. What else we got goin on thats' fake? I'm thinking electricity is probably fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Colonel Cancer posted:

Manual labour shouldn't be a masculine thing, just a good ungendered thing.

same

manual labor is honorable work. many v wise and intelligent people have done manual labor. if conditions are reasonable it's good for the bod and the mind. perhaps even the soul. This is why workers of the world should unite.