Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I have a sore throat and I am mucus-ing everywhere. My eyes are half closed and I feel like I have been run over by a bus filled with paraplegic children going to a petting zoo. What I want to know is which one of you did this? I know that viruses are a computer thing and by and large you are the only jackasses that I talk to with my computer. Ipso fatso one of you gave me a virus. Which is extremely hosed up and when I find out which one of you it was I will be reporting you the the highest authority, some mod or something, and I will make sure you are punished brutally since you are apparently such a callous and conniving person. Remorseless like some kind of sociopath.

If you want you can PM me (after buying me PM's) and apologize but until I receive this apology my investigation will continue. I will kick open doors of inquiry, I will open man-hole covers of obfuscation, I WILL find you. When I do don't expect any mercy. This is it. The last straw. I have been pushed to far and there is no more backing down. I am a loose cannon and there is no telling what I will do when I find out who did this.

And before you start in with some whiny "but computer viruses and viruses are not the same thing" bullshit let me just say this. YOU ARE A loving LIAR. THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS FEATURING MEN IN HOODED SWEATSHIRTS AND SUNGLASSES THAT EXPLAIN HOW COMPUTERS AFFECT HUMAN HEALTH ALL THE TIME. IT IS A loving FACT and no amount of argument can convince me it's not.

In summation, I expect an apology. Then I expect you to be severely punished. Then I expect another apology and probably like some kind of "I'm sorry" dance or gymnastic floor routine.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
You are all sick fucks and I am now petitioning mods to come and ban you and also take that jar of rainy day money you keep in your cupboard.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Hell Yeah posted:

if you didnt want to get sick you shouldn't have ate my rear end.

rear end eating is a sacred bond that you have sullied by not being open and honest about what might happen to me if I chowed your man box.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Hell Yeah posted:

what kind of rear end eater gets mad when they get sick off a bad piece of rear end.

One that expects the best.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

UltraRed posted:

LaP, stop posting here, you're gonna get the rest of us sick. Only post from home!

Can I come to SA if I wear one of those paper masks like whats a doctor wears?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Katamari Democracy posted:

I've been sick for two weeks so it might have been me.

YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED. to the cdc

Xenocides posted:

Rookie move. Should have started with “I’m not mad. I just want to know.” Then someone might have confessed.

Why would I say I'm not mad when it is obvious that I am NOT mad.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Feell better op im sorry

It's like looking in a mirror.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

BigBadSteve posted:

Your mistake was ever leaving your basement, OP.

Charade I am.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

FoolyCharged posted:

But I thought people wanted to go viral these days?

:vince::vince::vince:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Burt Sexual posted:

I fly all the time in tiny sickness containment zones called areoplanes with people hacking up poo poo during the winter months. Eat more vegetables or something,op

More vegetables? MORE VEGETABLES!? MOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE VEGETABLES!!!??!!!!1!!???!!

good idea

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Chinatown posted:

let me know when the poo poo starts spraying out of you uncontrollably OP

Yeah right, like that's gonna happe....

brb

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Burt Sexual posted:

I bet op isn’t even vaccinated

One day I'll tell you all the story of my weirdly obfuscated immunization records that almost made it so I couldn't go to uni.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Burt Sexual posted:

Nah tell us now.

Okay, fine.

I had to forge immunization documents because my sole parent decided at some point during my life that I wouldn't need any documents verifying the fact that I've had MMR inoculations. Somehow my university never realized that it was basically my own signature on the form that was "really badly copied" on purpose to make some of it illegible. Here's to good ol' fashioned bureaucracy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Burt Sexual posted:

Nice medical system with no record keeping? :shrug:

Would have been no problem but these documents were lost long before integrated computerized medical record systems. Also, I had moved across the country and my pediatrician died. I was desperate. I fell back on forgery and fraud.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

this will work nicely yes.

*underlines section of notes labeled forums extortion*

OH GOD.

MY HARVARD DEGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Checkin' in. Still alive but barely.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
A plague would be the sweetest thing as the only thing that makes me feel any better is other people's suffering.

I'm...I'm not a good person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sekenr posted:

I've got herpes! :toot:

:lol: