Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will the winning ticket be?
Clinton/Biden
Clinton/Castro
Clinton/Warren
Clinton/Harris
Clinton/O'Rourke
Clinton/Bloomberg
Kevin Spacey/GOKU
View Results

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Well, the door is wide open for Hillary to take the nomination and defeat Donald Drumpf in the 2020 election. Only question is, who's she going to pick for her Vice President? Let's look at the options with this exhaustive list:

Joe Biden

Having previously served as Vice President under Barack Obama, Biden is perhaps more qualified than anyone- save Hillary herself- for the Vice Presidency.

Julian Castro

Having previously served as secretary of that springboard to the presidency, HUD, Castro shares the same last name as one of America's oldest and longest-lived former enemies, Fidel Castro. Due to many American's negative perception of the late Cuban communist, average American voters will easily and assuredly make an unconscious connection between the candidate and the former dictator. Being such an immense liability, Castro stands a mere 75% chance of being chosen as Clinton's running mate.

Elizabeth Warren

Having gambled everything on a Native American ancestry test and lost, the Senator mockingly called "Pocahontas" by the sitting US President is virtually unelectable to national office. Probability percentage of being chosen: higher than her claimed heritage.

Kamala Harris

A junior senator without long-term national name recognition makes as sound a choice for VP as it does for President, and there's no way the DNC could suffer from choosing a relative unknown in today's celebrity worship culture versus a celebrity president.

Beto O'Rourke

Lost to incumbent senator Ted Cruz in 2018 election; now preparing to lose to incumbent president Donald Trump in 2020 election. Is literally almost named "beta" which definitely won't be childishly used by the highly mobilized and very online pro-Trump faction.

Michael Bloomberg

The obvious choice. Billionaire New Yorker (what's not to like?) who has a machine named after him. Was contingency independent third-party choice for pro-Clinton forces in the event of an unsuccessfully repressed insurrection in the 2016 DNC nomination.

Well, that's all the candidates in the running. Who do YOU think Hillary will choose as her Running Mate?

Have at it and happy posting! :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BERNIE!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

adolf hitler

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
warren

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

"i'm willing to show that I'm bipartisan by taking JEB! as my running mate"--dem nominee hillary clinton, 2020

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

actually is it legal for Chelsea Clinton to be her running mate?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

jeb

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Ivanka Trump

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Mondale because I wanna know the location of the motherfucken beef!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu1r_rlUtXg

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
idk Gary Peters

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Castro

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

idk about 2020 but chelsea clinton is going to be president some day

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Why wouldn't she pick Tim Kaine again? Her entire 2016 campaign was flawless.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Bill Clinton

e's saxaphone

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
shes going to go back in time and snatch 2016 hillary for the clinton squared ticket

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Hillary/Raśl

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
james comey

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's clearly avenatti.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Tim Kaine back again for a second go round

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
gotta appeal to those moderate republicans. david duke

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
a corporate mascot (bidding now open)

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

It should be that guy from dischingis khan you know the numa numa song? Remember that haha

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the most obvious choice for her would be Beto, imo

poty
Jun 21, 2008

poty posted:

james comey

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1112798033320796160

called it motherfuckers

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

April Fools dummy

poty
Jun 21, 2008

General Dog posted:

April Fools dummy

fake news

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Hillary/Chelsea, I'm filling out my ballot now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bernie ftw