Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Folks ,,,bad news about time, folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

he's reading lolita in public i refuse to believe he's a real person

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zyla posted:

all it took was a british woman to call me subhuman :<

you are at the very least human-adjacent zyla do not fall before perfidious albion

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

America is also plowing though its strategic reserve of nothing-burgers.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I wonder if he's on lolita or the eye

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

he either commits double perjury and guarantees impeachment, or he goes "oh yeah, trump did all these crimes"

Manafort will serve like maybe 6 months and hell have more jail time than everyone else than the entire trump orbit combined. Barr is quaking in his boots that he might be punished with a 7 figure gig on FOX.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

early fall > early winter > late spring > late fall > early summer > early spring > late winter > late summer

tbh I can't imagine living somewhere where there's only, like, 3 distinct seasons

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Zyla posted:

all it took was a british woman to call me subhuman :<

she's british, they think the people they share blood with are subhuman

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Nichael made a May thread

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

early fall > early winter > late spring > late fall > early summer > early spring > late winter > late summer

tbh I can't imagine living somewhere where there's only, like, 3 distinct seasons

In Florida it's just hot and rainy every day half the year and then half less hot, occasional freezes at night

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thats some elite manspreading

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

turjmp

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Where is he

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bearjew posted:

hey skull dot gif how do you feel about updating the title of the new nichael thread with the day of our lords reign in its title and also keeping it updated every day like used to be normal

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

This is gonna be so good.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we need to make the trump thread great again folks and step one in that effort is to abolish delaware but step two is to keep the current day in the reign of our lords empire updated in the thread title

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dolphin posted:

so uh, the best prosecuting attorneys in the country said Trump obstructed justice but Barr disagrees.

Seems legit.

hes like a super attorney he knows the law better than everyone and tells the law soldiers how to do the law correctly and bestly why do u think hes the general MORAN

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bearjew posted:

very good, everyone make a orderly procession to the May thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hell yeah let's have another fight over how many days it has been