Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Reality Winter posted:

Can't you just hook me up to some hoses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Biden 2020: Respecting Personal Space

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:barf:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol I'm ready for the end, with my dieing breath i will laugh at Biden's legacy being imploded by a giant piss baby. Lol all those years!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

smarxist posted:

Biden lays Trump out with a right cross, his spongy head breaks apart on the concrete. Secret service then pumps Biden with 53 rounds.

Too good for us, we must be punished

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I would like a late term abortion on myself please bartender.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

So I'm not super good with history, but during nuremberg did collaborators get executed for being complicit, or did you have to be doing the holocaust yourself and not just allowing it?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

mad.radhu posted:

we're all having a tiny little laugh in our weird corner but these people won and their ideology will dominate domestic and international politics for the rest of our lives, and we'll live to see unspeakable horrors caused by it play out live on Facebook and Twitter

I know it owns lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

jemand posted:

Yesterday morning my sister found a lost wallet with someone's immigration cards, license, money, etc. The lady had minimal online presence but my sister called one of the credit card companies who said they would leave a message. She waited and didn't hear anything--- about an hour ago she took it to the police station to drop it off.

MINUTES later, the owner calls her. Minutes. In those few seconds, the cops "lost" the wallet and are now recommending my sister "block the number, so she won't bother you anymore for it."

ACAB

If she ever does get her wallet back, my bet is on there will be no money in it, and if pressed they'll blame my sister for it. Cops are poison.

lol nvm, just saw the dog pile

Crazypoops has issued a correction as of 20:09 on Apr 9, 2019

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Mayor Dave posted:

Galactus was right

Eat this gay dead planet

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

"Did you know you are 100% evil and should be gunned down in a mass purge?"

"Yes, it owns."

-Decorum continues-

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lol see nothing to be upset about we've been holocausting since Obama you alarmists.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

sex workers deserve protection but anybody who thinks incels are driven by lack of sex instead of an abusive and self-loathing community that deliberately isolates them is a moron

It's about power, they are pissed off that they can't control women like a robot sex doll ghost in the shell: innocence was a documentary.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

there's this cool brutalist high school next door to the cool brutalist art museum

lol how many busted teeth on the sidewalk/river?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

corporate funded goons for hire

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Nothing, it won't stop. They will end up killing you and afterwards shrugging their shoulders saying "who could have seen this coming?"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ambassador is shitposting in C-Spam

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

looking forward to the thinkpieces later illustrating how 572 private contracting firms worked together to burn down a national monument.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

what if some janitor took a smoke break in the non asbestos section of the two towers and they had to crash two planes into them to cover it up.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

that bonfire is a real bitch to get to, you have to run up the flying buttresses while knights are firing baguettes at you and debris from the spire is falling onto you

Just like the french to try and put out a fire with bread

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol it's monday

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

this tweet is p funny imo and there are some funny responses also

https://twitter.com/everywhereist/status/1119307113082155008

As the only person who washes dishes in a three person home I will knife fight you in the street to the death over the necessity of a dishwasher.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Literally running on jailing more black people

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol gently caress yeah

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Perhaps it isn't social media that is bad but the literal nazis running it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol he can't paint a round wheel