Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

who's the rear end in a top hat that scheduled a game for 12 PM local time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Tim Peel at noon

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Cage the Elephant singer either sounds under the weather, or the sound guy sucks. It’s him, but it doesn’t quite sound like cage the elephant.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Duckman2008 posted:

Cage the Elephant singer either sounds under the weather, or the sound guy sucks. It’s him, but it doesn’t quite sound like cage the elephant.

I didn't realize that was the band, and I kept thinking it was some budget Mick Jagger impersonator. woof

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Hey Pens score some goals for once thanks

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Oh it's technically after noon....uh and I've had some coffee....so beer is good to have right?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Every time I forget the game never starts at the actual listed time because I’m a dumb retard

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Every time I forget the game never starts at the actual listed time because I’m a dumb retard

go easy on yourself dude

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Matt Murray looks like a heroin addict

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

I didn't realize that was the band, and I kept thinking it was some budget Mick Jagger impersonator. woof

Yeah, they didn’t sound too good on that recording. They’re from Louisville, but essentially played Nashville a ton early on, so they’ve always had an attachment to the city, hence the Nashville jerseys.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

very happy mccann is back

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
All Pittsburgh early on.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

really dumb pinch by letang

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens looking slightly better already but the decision making has been sub-optimal already.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Either Pens got scared straight or line matching really matters this much

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Either Pens got scared straight or line matching really matters this much

They're at home so there's going to be some jump for maybe 10 minutes and then Murray will let a soft one in and it's an up hill battle against the Isles trap.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer
“Pittsburgh needs to give Crosby the puck.”

Me knowing nothing about basketball watching a NBA game:

“They should give the ball to Lebron.”

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

good pressure but trying way too hard to force something pretty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh hey Pens stuck in there own zone....oh Jack Johnson is on the ice. Bummer.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

LETS FUCKIN GO

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Good job by Simon to lean on a stick to draw a penalty

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

SIMPLIFY YOUR loving GAME HOLY poo poo

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
BUY SAM A DRINK AND GET HIS DOG ONE TOO

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Nice, nice

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
lol our least talented guy by far does that tip? Sure why not if Kuhnhackl is gonna be toeing people like he's Bure

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

:siren: WILSON?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

SOMEONE :siren:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Hockey at 9 am rules

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lmao

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
come on matt

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Hahaha what the gently caress.

ten_twentyfour
Jan 24, 2008

There's that soft one

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Classic penguins

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

i am the bird posted:

Hockey at 9 am rules

I envy you, there’s no way I can stay up to watch all of the Avs games :(

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

What a loving snipe

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
lmao Murray is bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Murray isn't good enough.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
pierre, that was ten years ago

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!
Jordan Eberle is a beautiful human being :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oof. Pens, no