Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Oh man, the Penguins uh... the Penguins are not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
JUST

GOTTA

LAUGH

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also interesting choice to cover neither player on a 2 on 1 JJ

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
whoever is telling our d to pinch like this please stop

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Weeeeeeeeelp

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
lmao Murray and the pens are bad, why did I pick them to win

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
OH WOW THE PENGUINS MADE A DUMB loving DECISION AND IT COST THEM??!?!?!?

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!
Brock Nelson is also a beautiful human being :siren:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Sidney "Defensive Liability" Crosby

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

jesus christ

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07af8fHT7Y

this video is relevant to the current game

All the odd man rushes

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Sully still trying to play that high pressure forecheck game from the b2b and everyone had it figured out last year.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Should have fired Sullivan earlier this year

The Pens would be on the way to the Cup instead of passes to nobody and pinches that leave Jack Johnson 2 on 1

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

myron cope posted:

Should have fired Sullivan earlier this year

The Pens would be on the way to the Cup instead of passes to nobody and pinches that leave Jack Johnson 2 on 1

Sullivan and JR with him.
Let's see what Billy G can do

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

this is the game the pens need to play, just float as much you can towards the net and try to clean up some garbage

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lmao that shot

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Wow what a missed shot

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
3 on 1 and no shot on net....nice.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
hahahahaha

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

SHOT THE loving PUCK YOU MORONS

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Left way too many goals out there for a team that can't play any kind of defense.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lehner continuing his 100% save percentage on high danger opportunities at even strength. Probably the biggest difference in the series.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

completely agree with jonesie, get mccann up there with sid n jake

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sullivan's hate-on for Malkin-Kessel does not make sense for me.
Malkin-Hornqvist does not work. It has never worked. It will never work. Stop trying it.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Murray sneezed too hard and concussed himself.

Also Jack Johnson

Also Jordan Eberle

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Sullivan's hate-on for Malkin-Kessel does not make sense for me.
Malkin-Hornqvist does not work. It has never worked. It will never work. Stop trying it.

Malkin-Kessel is pretty heinous defensively but the way the Pens are playing defensively I'd say you might as well just risk it and hope they score some goals.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sure would be nice if Sid showed the gently caress up too. Put Simon/Bjugstad/Hornqvist back together. Guentzel/Crosby/McCann and Kessel/Geno/ZAR or Rust it doesn't really matter. This whole '3 balanced scoring lines lol' doesn't loving work when you're getting caved in by Barzal/Eberle everytime they're on the ice.

Edit: And when you haven't been scoring 5v5.

Edit 2: I even looked it up. Isles have 6 goals 5v5 to the Pens 3 now. It isn't working you dummies.

rex rabidorum vires fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Apr 14, 2019

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Least we have our first round pick this year? Until JR panic trades it in the off season anyways.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Least we have our first round pick this year? Until JR panic trades it in the off season anyways.

I'd put money on something like Kessel for Jordan Staal

JR loves retreads

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I'd be a terrible coach. At intermission the speech I'd give is just "what the gently caress are you idiots even doing out there" over and over

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

myron cope posted:

I'd be a terrible coach. At intermission the speech I'd give is just "what the gently caress are you idiots even doing out there" over and over

Works for Torts

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Dumoulin becoming a huge liability wow.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Exhibit a on why Barzal had fewer points this year: Anthony beuavillier missing 25 tap ins like that one yet being stapled to Barzal for 60 games

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

This game really should be 3-1 to the Isles.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

After being passable for maybe 10 minutes in the first the Penguins have reverted to being as awful as game 2.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

This game really should be 3-1 to the Isles.

Pretty incredible how lost they look.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Another incredible scoring chance where the Penguins can't even take the shot.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

jesus loving christ

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
Man, other than be first 5-7 mins Islanders are just hustling more. Pittsburgh just doesn’t look like they want to be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Can't score, better drop Kessel to the 4th line

I am a jeenyus coach