Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol did nazi lars disappear again

He's on Smackdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Grabbing a handful of barbed wire is sort of like smashing himself in the head with a light tube.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

The_Rob posted:

Cool as hell?

Yep!

It's weird how I got over my fear of death match wrestling. I got real high and watched a Dragon Gate USA and CZW card where I was in the front row. And Samurey del Sol (Kalisto) did a corkscrew right in front of me and landed on his neck. I thought his neck was broken and he was dead, so I hid in the bathroom until the crowd started clapping.

Then Uhaa Nation (Apollo Crews) did a tope right in front of me and tore his knee on the top rope and that was upsetting.

But when Drake Younger came out and chewed down on some light tubes I was all about it since somehow it seemed less dangerous than what the other guys were doing.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

They'd never fire him so he can do whatever he wants. I bet Birdie and Brie always crowd Gorilla and no one bats an eye.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Low Desert Punk posted:

i know it isn't my business but it baffles me why Danielson re-signed with the company that hosed him over for years over his concussions, knowing that they would just do it again if he ever got hurt

and that seems to be happening now

They offered him fat stacks of cash.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Now let's try to think of the ex-ROH talent spreading poo poo.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

rovert posted:

You guys are going to kill me for being vague but what else is new? But I was told what are likely the next cards WWE and Lio Rush will play next. WWE is going to come off as truly awful and complete bullies. While Lio has lots of racial/racist incidents to cite. It is going to get really nasty unless cooler heads prevail.

I've seen people online say "well actually Lio must be paid well as he wears designer clothes".

This isn't actually vague though! You gave us enough details to know what's coming next without revealing the whole story.

Anyway, about the travel expenses, I'll say at least Lio Rush is small enough to rent economy cars and sit in regular coach. I can't imagine what some of these giants have to pay just to travel without intense back and neck pain.

I'm also fairly certain Vince only ever called Lio up because he thought it was funny how big Finn looked next to him.

Also, gently caress WWE.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Think about this idea: AirBNB for wrestlers.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Drew McIntyre posted:

how about : fans paying the WWE to drive and host the WWE superstars

Love the idea. Untapped revenue stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Low Desert Punk posted:

this would be loving wild

I can just imagine AJ and Joe staring at each other, mouths agape at working in the same company as Dixie again.