Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Good episode. Was happy to see Lucas Bryant from Haven join the cast. Hope he sticks around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The best way to explain the deal with Yo-Yo would be that she doesn't have super fast reflexes because she's not a speedster like other speedsters. It's just always a conscious effort when she uses her powers. That way the powers are still useful but she's not overpowered or stupid depending on the scene. I don't think Agents of SHIELD has ever treated her powers like that but it's how they should do it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Bruceski posted:

Next week's trailer looks fun.

From comics do we know who the Shrike's creator is?

The Shrike are not a thing in the comics. They seem made up for the show.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sloth Life posted:

Enoch has a great voice. The actor really dances a fine line between automaton and person, he's great

Reading every post in this thread in his voice now. It makes it better.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

"I have taken bold action. We must go."

Enoch is my favorite character.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Ward better be back for a cameo before it ends.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Doubt it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That's just a line thrown in to kind of clue you in on who that character really is in the film.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The Peggy Carter series also had tighter ties to Marvel Studios as Kevin Feige, and to a much greater extent, Louis D'Esposito actually had some real involvement in it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

ApeHawk posted:

Petition to change the thread title to "Agents of Tomorrow" or even "Legends of S.H.I.E.L.D."

But this show is good and that might confuse people.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Chokes McGee posted:

What in the world is even this post

Someone that has seen the light and escaped from all of the CW superhero shows.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

twistedmentat posted:

I hope he does some better Animation. Marvel should have at least one Animated Series that is on par with BTAS.

They did. It only lasted 26 episodes though unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

twistedmentat posted:

Which series are you taking about? There have been ones that are very good, a lot are okay, and some outright bad.

Spectacular Spider-Man. It's pretty much a perfect Spider-Man cartoon.