Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

midwest ink
Aug 12, 2007
black magic, you say?

tarlibone posted:

It was a hell of a parade. We got there over two hours early, so we were close to the front (maybe about 2-3 layers of people ahead of us).

Of particular note: some people standing next to us made a Stanley Beer Bong out of what appeared to be a steel lamp reflector and several tall pans duct taped together. I'll have to dig up a picture. One of the players came over and took a long swig off of it.

Perron was doing jello shots that people were throwing to him .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Nottherealaborn posted:

Were you at Market and Broadway, on the corner by the Hilton?

Market & 8th, actually. The folks with the Stanley Beerbong were loading people up all morning.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

tarlibone posted:

Market & 8th, actually. The folks with the Stanley Beerbong were loading people up all morning.

There were multiple people with similar homemade Stanley cups then that players drank out of!

I think the most drunk was Dunn. He was absolutely shitfaced, I’m amazed he was able to walk

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Nottherealaborn posted:

There were multiple people with similar homemade Stanley cups then that players drank out of!

I think the most drunk was Dunn. He was absolutely shitfaced, I’m amazed he was able to walk

That's crazy!

Yeah, Dunn was in rare form.

Here's the one that I was next to for a few hours. Had there been more and closer portable toilets, I would have probably given this one a shot.

midwest ink
Aug 12, 2007
black magic, you say?

Nottherealaborn posted:

Ha, Dunn tried to give my son a fist bump but was too drunk to connect with it.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Dunn too drunk to make any facial expressions

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nottherealaborn posted:

Dunn too drunk to make any facial expressions

I think that man might be a lesser Franco

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/1140046608853340160?s=19

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

zegermans posted:

you can petition the league to get anyone in the org that doesnt meet the requirements added

You can but the league will reject it if there isn't a good reason they didn't meet them.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

What the hell

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

mastershakeman posted:

What the hell

I posted this in the wrong thread, because I'm on vacation, but whatever the cup is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The parade has come and gone so the playoffs are over. We will gather in the Losers thread until the draft, and start a new thread for the offseason proper after that.