Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanagoon
Jan 20, 2008

Best Dead Gay Forums
on the whole Internet!
The original thread had videos made with We're not gonna take it as the soundtrack and Killdozer Haikus.

I remember one ended with "Granby town is rubble" but try as I might I can't dig it up in archive.org or anything. Is the original Killdozer thread still buried on the forums somewhere?

Heemeyer wasn't perfect but drat if this wasn't his song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AbeALNVkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanagoon
Jan 20, 2008

Best Dead Gay Forums
on the whole Internet!

eighty-four merc posted:

so next guy needs to, what, use a bigger dozer, relocate the radiator, probably install additional/upgraded cooling fans, water jets to spray the radiator fins, an intercooler, w/m injection, maybe slot the plating to accomodate the air flow, put a smaller pulley on the water pump, not get high centered in a basement, idk what i'm missing but i'm sure more improvements could get made

Not emptyquoting. :killdozer:

Vanagoon
Jan 20, 2008

Best Dead Gay Forums
on the whole Internet!
Don't get pissed at me for bumping this old thread kind goons, but I managed to dig up the original KILLDOZER thread in the archives.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1075649

Archives access required, of course. I gave lowtax :10bux: for Archives this morning so I could find this, and then another :10bux: for platinum just to help pay the bandwidth bills I'm sure all my lurking has incurred. So should you, if you're a real gooooon!