Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

This is something I look forward to every year. I want to photograph it so bad, it's my sogno di cassetto. Those photos are sooo good too.

I switch allegiances every year. I'm hoping Verdi do well this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm watching that first YouTube video and they're being out a stretcher at like a minute into the game and NO ONE GIVES A gently caress AND CONTINUES PLAYING AROUND THEM.

I always thought it was bullshit like just an all out brawl, but it looks a lot more like ritual warfare.

loving fascinating.

The game has been played for 500 years or so and is easily the craziest sport Ive ever seen.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That dude with "Fragile" on his underbritches

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Daniel-san got knocked tf down

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

This has to be crazy to photograph. So much is going on, dirt flying everywhere, fancy pants, intense audience, new soccer club owner revealed city's new away kit, and its Monday

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Luke72w posted:

I live for the razor thin line between competitive action and blatant rule breaking that this game seems to ride.

This is the closest to modern Calvinball there is

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That dude in the rear naked is hosed

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Imagine playing this for the first time without anyone explaining it to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

When did Destro join the Rossi?

Yeeeeeeeesssssssss