Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Was that 2 whiffed black holes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Just ban WK lol

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Didn't they already megas and weren't they diving t4s when they got wiped?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Other than 1 team fight and the final throw by Mineski, Secret's been outplayed all of this series.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
lmao

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Mineski is so bad in giving away spells to Rubick.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Why waste a chrono on an ogre lol?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
poo poo!

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
wtf?!?! lol

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Good bye EG.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
https://twitter.com/scantzor/status/1275164426111508482

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Kild posted:

Grant didn't really get hired until after he quit drinking and, at least publicly, being an rear end in a top hat tho.

Too bad he was still harassing people bad enough that they needed to go to court and he was still getting jobs.

All the while, some people on reddit think it's ok because the victim was a bad caster.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

awesmoe posted:

tournament and event organizers need codes of conduct that explicitly specify that this stuff is not okay, and to not hire people who violate those standards. Without in anyway saying this behaviour is excusable, it's certainly predictable, and the lack of guidelines explicitly spelling out unacceptable behaviour (and penalties for breaking those boundaries) contributes to that.

Do you really need a code of conduct which says " don't drug and sexually assault people"? Because if you do, I think you might has well just burn it all to the ground and give up.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Yeah fair enough on the codification thing.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

You guys missed this part:

https://mobile.twitter.com/deathnekotifa/status/1275519606472404992

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Great timing by Valve.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

IncendiaC posted:

Note the zyori and demon were not mentioned even once in that response. Both of them have been accused in recent days, but are still working with BTS.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9oi2

yikes

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
https://twitter.com/cofactorstrudel/status/1276017698133078016?s=21

Probably the last "big name" who seems to have gone under the radar so far.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Everyone who's spent 5 mins watching Tobi knows that he's a creep; 30 secs if it involves "Droe Ranger" or a female cosplay artist but this sounds pretty more worse than that.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/1276231579203973125

seriously though all this poo poo is loving crazy to the extreme

What did he say? It got deleted.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Yeah, I've seen the CIS scene comments and v1lat's is probably one of the better ones unfortunately.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
I think it's honestly closer to 150 maximum if you grind out absolutely everything from day one from what's on offer now.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
I've only gained about 38 levels with 80% of the first cavern.

I forgot about bets at the start of games so if you're good at winning, there's a few levels there.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

awesmoe posted:

the classic 1/1/1 lanes with two jungling cores on both teams. thats how china b-tier does it

I'm pretty sure I saw the same thing in a Nigma game a week or so ago.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Zyori is just a terrible caster personal behaviour aside. He constantly says the wrong thing and then back paddles furiously when his co-caster disagrees/corrects him.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Token Aussie replacement for Tobi

(He does some of SEA the and China games that don't get the more mainstream Western casters)

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

ILL Machina posted:

This was my thought. He's deluded if he thinks I'd switch to his commentary over hearing sing watch his old friends play without the hypecast. Or that I'd know his tournament is going on at all.

Sponsorships or something? Idk

It's naive to think that there would be absolutely no sing or gorgc viewer who wouldn't switch over to the official stream if that was the only way to watch.

Also, sponsors don't like the fact that they've paid good money for a tournament and half of the viewers don't see any of their ads because of unofficial streams. It's the reason why the only people willing to sponsor Dota 2 are mainly gambling sites (other companies like Mercedes have agreements with ESL as a whole across all the games they cover).

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
As if EE will ever make it to a TI again

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

mistermojo posted:

its cool that Valve just pocketed that Compendium money. the upcoming major is 500k when they used to be 1 mil so what are they gonna do, pretend they never got 40 mil for TI10?

Hopefully by not cheapening out on arrangements for the Major.

https://youtu.be/njY06jrWKzA?t=486

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Bigger orgs where the teams are together in a team house are also probably easier to enforce a quarantine just because they are all together. How many of those teams are all playing at different places. Or, poo poo, for how many of them is a total quarantine just not doable? Living with parents/roommates/relatives who aren't also able to quarantine? Like poo poo, I know one person who played in the NA Quals who needed a sub called in for him because he couldn't get out of work to get to one of the games. No way he'd be able to do a real quarantine.

Maybe Valve could use some of the 40m prize to pay for qualified teams to "quarantine" themselves in a teamhouse/hotel for 2 weeks before travel.

The real shitshow will be if anyone tests positive while at the Major.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
lol that Beastmaster

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

quote:

Q: Why did u pick Void.

Kaka: Don't wanna talk about it. It's pretty pathetic. Safe-lane said easy lane, sure fat. JT also said: Against Bloodseeker ez game. But min 3 in the game, bot lane say GG cannot lane, come bot help. Top also say GG can't fight come top kill Beast. Then I know GG already.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
What's the appeal of Luna pos 5? I know some Chinese teams ran it in the previous patch. If it was pos 4, I can see the appeal behind her Aghs ult.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
You guys should watch IG vs Aster Game 2

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
ESL changed the rules and sent an email out to all the teams saying that coaches are now allowed in game so notail is just being a baby.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Sampatrick posted:

just because you can doesnt mean you should be able to lol. you werent before and who the gently caress can say why the poo poo changed. its loving moronic that teams with money to pay for a coach get to play 6v5 against teams that dont.

I'm not saying it should be allowed.

Just that notail is being a baby and idiot for not reading the email that ESL apparently sent out to everyone explicitly saying that this was now allowed and then for him to start crying about it on Twitter.

Edit: I understand no battle pass for TI10 but I would've liked to seen one to support the T2 and T3 teams in the lower division DPC leagues.

Ragingsheep fucked around with this message at 02:55 on May 12, 2021

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I'd like to see the email and know who it was sent and the context of it. Also it's comically that OG sort of farmed their own fountain with this own goal here.

It's what noxville said on reddit and confirmed by some guy who's the twitter manager for No BH...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/na1hnx/ppd_talkes_to_the_team_during_official_dpc_game/gxrh1wr/

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

rjmccall posted:

I agree it should be against the rules. It’d be bad enough even if he was just in the room, but if he was actually independently observing, that seems like a serious advantage.

But I understand, gotta make a crutch for these weak European teams.

If they rely on it too much, then they'll get negatively impacted on LAN where coaches aren't allowed in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

SpiritOfLenin posted:

if Noping does well at the Major they'd have a good shot at TI

Aren't they only 2 out of 5 for holding passports?