Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

nut posted:

In good faith of returning to the focus of this thread, I tried to do a little work look at the background Peter Nygard, who is Canada's answer to Jeffrey.

Nygard since the 80s has pretty regularly faced/settled accusations of sex abuse, grooming, and rape from underage and of-age women that have worked for him or appeared at his parties. In 1987, he built a giant home "compound" in the Bahamas (not a good sign) called Nygard Cay where accusations of trafficking and sexual abuse seem pretty constant at what he calls "pamper parties". Girls would be flown there on Nygard's "N-Force" jet where, upon boarding, their passports would be held. Visitors include Michael Jackson, Oprah, DeNiro and Prince Andrew, of course. Much of this resurfaced this year because his Bahamas neighbour, a billionaire hedge-funder Louis Bacon, loving hates Nygard and even has accused Nygard of trying to have Bacon killed for reporting his improprieties at his parties. Nygard accuses Bacon of a fire that broke out at Nygard Cay and blocking his rebuilding expansion, which would require dredging the protected waterfront.

quote:

The actress Jessica Alba, who attended a Nygard party while filming “Into the Blue” in 2004, later described it as “gross.” “These girls are like 14 years old in the Jacuzzi, taking off their clothes,” she said on a press tour.

Nothing to see here, folks!

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

TrueAnon talks about him a bit in one episode- apparently "jeggings" were part of how he gained his fortune? I don't think I've ever seen a human wear these, though. Not knowingly, anyway. Why would it take a Swede living in Canada to invent these and why would anyone buy them from such a guy?

Nah, jeggings are a thing and people do wear em. You just gotta spend more time in trailer parks. I could believe some weirdo got rich off making hideous garments.

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao that the Kennedys are all either dead or insane

Time to bring back the transorbital lobotomy.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/SaturnaliaSund1/status/1299942456876703744?s=20

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

so was Hillary :shrug:

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

drat, so Trump took the Presidency away from Babalon? :lmao:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

haven't found world statistics in some quick googling, but there were 3.4 million american births in 1946, so about 800,000 american babies were conceived during this january-march period, half of them female. 400,000 candidates. if we wanna find this babalon whatsit we'd better get busy

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Remulak posted:

Loved seeing acetaminophen on the list; it’s objectively terrible and kills at least 400 Americans a year. Far more than any vaccine boondoggle I can think of.

now how many of these deaths is directly due to pharmos binding apap to opioids in order to kill addicts?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

That's literally the early baby boomer cohort, they certainly picked a big haystack to find a needle in.

Of course the likely functionality of magic is not to create the phenomenon, but to make the participants more motivated to realize the phenomenon, in which case nearly any convenient candidate could be treated as the fulfillment of the ritual, and have their own self-perceptions shaped through that treatment.

You know, the usual Epstein kinda stuff.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

now how many of these deaths is directly due to pharmos binding apap to opioids in order to kill addicts?

Please explain all this to me, I know nothing of the pharmacology of OTC painkillers, just that my preferred relief is ibuprofen.

Acetaminophen does something with opioid receptors?

v v v Also this, please.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

I'm not up on this part of the conspiracy. Can someone give me a rundown without getting "inside baseball" about it?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tubgoat posted:

Please explain all this to me, I know nothing of the pharmacology of OTC painkillers, just that my preferred relief is ibuprofen.

Acetaminophen does sometuing with opioid receptors?

if you’re addicted to opioids and you take too many percocet, which also contains acetaminophen, you will die of liver failure

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

theflyingexecutive posted:

if you’re addicted to opioids and you take too many percocet, which also contains acetaminophen, you will die of liver failure

Ahh, okay.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Backweb posted:

I'm not up on this part of the conspiracy. Can someone give me a rundown without getting "inside baseball" about it?

anti-abramovic sentiment is solely a pizzagate conspiracy. she had invited Hillary to an occult-themed art performance in one of the famous emails

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Jealous. :mad:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Wasn't Abramovic also involved in the "spirit cooking" parties at the Podesta house?

I can't say for certain that the art in that house is evidence of the crime of pedophilia, but it's evidence of some kind of crime.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
good post, nut

nut posted:

In good faith of returning to the focus of this thread, I tried to do a little work look at the background Peter Nygard, who is Canada's answer to Jeffrey.

Nygard immigrated to Canada when he was 11ish with his folks from Helsinki. He got a business degree at the University of North Dakota in '64, then returned to Manitoba and started working for T. Eaton Co. Ltd. The Eaton family is industrial royalty in Canada and Nygard was working overseeing house furnishings in a $10 million dollar business for them. In 1966, he somehow convinced the owner of a Manitoba fashion company Jacob Fashions (the owner was Nathan Jacob) to give the reins and see how it goes. Nathan Jacob didn't have any sons to inherit the business and so he let Nygard take a stab at leadership. By sourcing cheap fabric from the East and focusing on women's fast fashion, in a couple years Nygard had completely bought ownership and rescued the failing company.

Kinda also sounds like the Canadian Wexner.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

hydrocodone, codeine, etc. a few other opiates are bound with apap, and not everybody knows about cold water extraction. this was not meant to help with the pain (any patient can be given tylenol on the side) but to prevent “abuse”, ie; kill addicts

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

really, addicts are considered the lowest of the low. poor and desperate addicts, even more so

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

But to answer your other question, medical science had no idea how NSAIDS even worked until the 70s

shame on an IGA has issued a correction as of 20:14 on Aug 30, 2020

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

yall ever wonder if epstein et al ever hunted people for sport, most dangerous game style?

edit:

shame on an IGA posted:

But to answer your other question, medical science had no idea how NSAIDS even worked until the 70s

i’m not sure about that bit (i believe you, though), but tylenol isn’t an nsaid. that’s more ibuprofen, aspirin, etc

nishi koichi has issued a correction as of 20:28 on Aug 30, 2020

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Epstein, no. Bezos, for sure. Gates, most likely. Bill no, Hillary yes, Stone yes, Trump no, McConnell definitely, Schumer and Pelosi no but they loved watching it live in 4k.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Delta-Wye posted:

good post, nut

Kinda also sounds like the Canadian Wexner.

glad you liked it! It's funny you said that, I was looking to see if there was a list of MEGA group members earlier today in potential connection...

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

nut posted:

glad you liked it! It's funny you said that, I was looking to see if there was a list of MEGA group members earlier today in potential connection...

And he was on the board of Limited Brands?

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/mooncult/status/1300155489259405312

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

And he was on the board of Limited Brands?

No, I didn't know where to find a list of members :eng99:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I can't unsee of any of this, which is a shame because my dad loves Disney almost as much as my middle school science teacher did (the latter of whom can be forgiven because, on our first day, she opens with "As a teacher, I have the power to control your mind, because whatever I tell you, you will believe").

Wherever you are now, Ms. Wheeler, I hope you are still speaking truth to youth.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Tubgoat posted:

Epstein, no. Bezos, for sure. Gates, most likely. Bill no, Hillary yes, Stone yes, Trump no, McConnell definitely, Schumer and Pelosi no but they loved watching it live in 4k.

The only documented cases of this are Sparta (which who loving cares, this is the least of the issues there) and Franco's Spain where the rich openly hunted the poor for sport.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3

Why would pharma want to kill addicts? Addicts are reliable, motivated customers.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

HELLO LADIES posted:

Why would pharma want to kill addicts? Addicts are reliable, motivated customers.

Because when your business is sowing unconscionable heartache and inescapable suffering, it literally doesn't matter how many addicts you kill because there are always more, always, until there aren't, and then you declare victory.

Actual drug dealers don't want to kill their customers, but those who invest in pharma are also invested in businesses that thrive on death and suffering.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

MysteriousStranger posted:

The only documented cases of this are Sparta (which who loving cares, this is the least of the issues there) and Franco's Spain where the rich openly hunted the poor for sport.

well, it wouldn’t be documented.

HELLO LADIES posted:

that’s true, but you’re underestimating how sincerely rich people believe we’re vermin to be eradicated. less use of social programs, less of a “drain on society”

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Organic Lube User posted:

Time to bring back the transorbital lobotomy.

https://twitter.com/WB_Baskerville/status/1299087625219956740

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
pizzagate is real and it was good

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tubgoat posted:

Wexner, yes; Koch, yes; Koch, yes; shirt Koch, no; Obama, yes

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Mameluke posted:

Obama would've made his victim eat part of the other victim.

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

yall ever wonder if epstein et al ever hunted people for sport, most dangerous game style?

The Hostel movies are documentaries.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Mameluke posted:

shirt Koch

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

I forgot about the balloon boy. Genuinely well thought out and unique stunt.

Yeah they deserved the fame, the kid hosed it up

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Marzzle posted:

shirt Koch

Wyatt, the round ginger with the terrible taste in faux aloha shirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

Wyatt, the round ginger with the terrible taste in faux aloha shirts.

sometimes it is not the brushwire frame you got at Target that is gaudy, but instead the fat loving picture you squeezed into it