Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Alan, if you didnt gently caress kids you wouldnt have to defend loving kids, see my notes for details

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This guy tweets a lot for not having a computer. I imagine him yelling into a phone and then tediously hunting and pecking to fix his typos.

Or do you thing he has a high school intern?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
"Since the day I met Jeffrey Epstein, I have had sexual contact with
only one woman, namely my wife."

Jeez, I hope he got permission from his wife to make sure she was comfortable being outed as someone who has sex with Alan Dersh

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Julius CSAR posted:

Once again, in the middle of real actual documents proving real actual abuse, we have someone coming in the thread to tell us about bullshit like this woman who claims to have been mind controlled and given multiple personality disorder by MK Ultra. Cool man, next tell about the secret pedophile base on the moon. I wish the mods would just start handing out sixers for this dumb poo poo

I haven't seen enough of her content to know if she's legit or not, but the subject matter she talks about is completely real and does happen.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

instead of a blue check he really just needs a red flag next to his name

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Amicus curiae posted:

I haven't seen enough of her content to know if she's legit or not, but the subject matter she talks about is completely real and does happen.

go away goddamn

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Amicus curiae posted:

:yikes:

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Marvin Minsky?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Here’s an unexpected one: Matt Groening

https://twitter.com/muellerdad69/status/1159966345620070400?s=21

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Hey, I like the simpsons and I loved bill Cosby's old comedy. I listened to his boxcar race bit on vinyl when I was a child. But if the allegations are true and I believe they are, gently caress them. I dont need that in my life and I dont need to give them a red cent. There is a ton of great stuff out there that isnt by trash people.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YZNuzAZeM

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

quote:

Mr. Rodriguez, the butler, told a Palm Beach police detective, Joseph Recarey, that he suspected the girls were underage in part because their eating habits reminded him of his daughter, who was in high school.

:gonk:

A reminder: Joseph Recarey, the lead detective in Miami who risked his own life and the well-being of his family for literally more than a decade whilst compiling interviews and depositions and poo poo to keep this case alive died last may AT AGE 50 subsequent to being interviewed by the Miami Herald, after what has only been described as "a brief illness"

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
"The Epstein files implicate a lot of rich people, thus, G.W. Bush is a teleporting reptile that appears as a hologram for sex" is a hell of a leap in logic.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

ElectricSheep posted:

haha i'm gonna steal this and use it on twitter in different contexts

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

This legit sounds like Matt Groening thought one of Esptein "massage" girls actually was a massuse and in his fat, nerdy way just wanted a foot rub. Shame his feet was that tramizing.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Oscar Wild posted:

Hey, I like the simpsons and I loved bill Cosby's old comedy. I listened to his boxcar race bit on vinyl when I was a child. But if the allegations are true and I believe they are, gently caress them. I dont need that in my life and I dont need to give them a red cent. There is a ton of great stuff out there that isnt by trash people.

i never really cared for groening's work except maybe olive the other reindeer, which was just his studio doing up an existing book anyway, but i will say the wailing and gnashing of teeth this promises will be :munch: af

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Maybe this will be the final limp that gets fox (Disney now, I guess) to put down the Simpsons.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Matt Groening has nasty feet and its a matter of public record

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

BexGu posted:

This legit sounds like Matt Groening thought one of Esptein "massage" girls actually was a massuse and in his fat, nerdy way just wanted a foot rub. Shame his feet was that tramizing.

Funnier than the show's been in ages.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

super sweet best pal posted:

Funnier than the show's been in ages.

He pretty much left the show by 1997

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It looks like he just got a massage and was clueless about what was really going on, maybe as part of some mind game poo poo from Epstein to his victim, as he suggested the massage. If Groening did rape stuff, why do a personalized, autographed sketch with which to incriminate himself?

I’m not opposed to the idea that he’s a rapist, but this testimony doesn’t seem to contain an accusation and it seems like the victim liked him aside from his gross feet, unless I’m being really naive.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It looks like he just got a massage and was clueless about what was really going on, maybe as part of some mind game poo poo from Epstein to his victim, as he suggested the massage. If Groening did rape stuff, why do a personalized, autographed sketch with which to incriminate himself?

I’m not opposed to the idea that he’s a rapist, but this testimony doesn’t seem to contain an accusation and it seems like the victim liked him aside from his gross feet, unless I’m being really naive.

This is how it sounds from what’s been posted so far. There’s enough crazy poo poo with actual allegations right now.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
so when are all these guys getting frog-marched out of their homes and into prison? never, you say? cool. cool cool cool.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Laterite posted:

so when are all these guys getting frog-marched out of their homes and into prison? never, you say? cool. cool cool cool.

Rich people prisons are basically a type of resort that they have to stay in where they wear polos and play tennis and have tanning salons. Probably a bar too.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
*1987 matt groening overwhelmed by a creative block, staring down at his feet*

*looks up suddenly*

I'll make them yellow

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Maybe they were on the Lolita Express on the way to Pedoph Isle, so while she wasn't asked to have sex with him, she suspected someone else was later? Or it could just be a totally legal foot massage. :shrug:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Slinging out defensive tweets sure is the best lawyerly way to convince people of your innocence.

I remember during my trial for stealing a pie, my lawyer hung out by the school telling all the moms picking up their kids what a nice guy I was

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Assuming a dude getting a massage from an underage sex slave being all above board is generosity on a cosmic scale

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

If Groening did rape stuff, why do a personalized, autographed sketch with which to incriminate himself?

Not saying anything about Groening in particular (because I don't know what the truth is), but I can imagine that some of these incredibly wealthy criminals don't take care in that way because they get away with so much that they've almost forgotten about the idea of suffering consequences. I am suddenly reminded that Ian Watkins of Lostprophets had "ifuckkids" as his computer password, and he was never as wealthy and famous as Groening.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Jollity Farm posted:

Not saying anything about Groening in particular (because I don't know what the truth is), but I can imagine that some of these incredibly wealthy criminals don't take care in that way because they get away with so much that they've almost forgotten about the idea of suffering consequences. I am suddenly reminded that Ian Watkins of Lostprophets had "ifuckkids" as his computer password, and he was never as wealthy and famous as Groening.

Should I keep reading?

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010

ElectricSheep posted:

🚨 this but amber colored

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Buttcoin purse posted:

Should I keep reading?

Probably not. It was bad bad. The mothers of the kids were involved.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Imagine an alternate universe where Groening tries to put clues about the rape island in the Simpsons but then dies suddenly of completely natural cancer.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Greveing made a personal drawing for someone who gave him a foot massage. Without the Epstein context it would probably end up on loving reddit wholesome.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this thread right now

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Buttcoin purse posted:

Should I keep reading?

found my phone but still not the prophets

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If you’re a guy with stinky feet, never get a foot massage lest you be accused of complicit child rape.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
How about don't hang out with mega-rich financiers

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

TTerrible posted:

Probably not. It was bad bad. The mothers of the kids were involved.

Ok I read the wikipedia article and yeah it was mega bad

quote:

The judge said the case "plunged into new depths of depravity". A senior investigating officer on the case described Watkins as a "committed, organised pædophile" and "potentially the most dangerous sex offender" he had ever seen.

JK Fresco fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Aug 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/1160172238475337728?s=20

oh no how could this happen