Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1168220106050146304?s=19

Cool country

https://twitter.com/ryan_itsyaboi/status/1167938374948114436?s=19

Good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/seth-ator/

Nerdy white guy confirmed

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
its such a good country a record number of people are actually killing themselves trying to get here

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Imagine being an insane white guy who desperately wanted to kill a bunch of people with little effort.

Why would I imagine being David Koch?

Also I couldn't remember his first name so I typed "Koch dead" into Google and the first suggested result was "David Koch dead good riddance" lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Seven killed and none of them were cops. This fucker couldn't do anything right.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Isn't that just the mom saying she's glad toddlers are resilient, though (they are)? I don't think that's the governor saying it, it's part of the text the mom sent.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

zapplez posted:

Looser gun laws, more households with guns, and average american male having more experience hunting or in the military. All of those have gone down dramatically in the past 50 years. Yet mass shootings have gone up exponentially.
it's because AR-15s and other mass shooting guns are exponentially more prevalent than they were 50 years ago, op

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

TenementFunster posted:

it's because AR-15s and other mass shooting guns are exponentially more prevalent than they were 50 years ago, op

except 50 years ago you could buy machine guns with very little effort

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Has it been confirmed which video games caused this completely un preventable tragedy??

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

Has it been confirmed which video games caused this completely un preventable tragedy??

Tetris.
It's always Tetris with these guys.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
The postal worker on the mail truck that was hijacked was on the phone with her twin sister when she was shot and killed.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/mary-granados/

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Who What Now posted:

Seven killed and none of them were cops. This fucker couldn't do anything right.

he shot a couple cops, isn't that enough to satiate your bloodlust?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
An assault rifle with a drum magazine full of thoughts and prayers.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

VikingSkull posted:

Except machine guns weren't being sold beside handguns and hunting rifles like ar-15s are now.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

VikingSkull posted:

no you couldn't.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

TenementFunster posted:

Unfortunately when we started crafting the AR-15 it came with a +15 to mass shootings. No other gun in production for the past 50 years with similar specifications can come close to that. The most you might get is a +5 to PTSD with a M-16 or a -10 to armor class with a 20 round pistol.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The violence has been radicalized Beto and he no longer cares or gives a gently caress about pandering

https://twitter.com/mollyhc/status/1167828992260497410?s=21

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

TenementFunster posted:

no you couldn't.

Yes, you could.

Kak posted:

Except machine guns weren't being sold beside handguns and hunting rifles like ar-15s are now.

Yes, they were.

Prior to 1986 a fully automatic rifle could be built, and sold to a Class III dealer, and a customer could file paperwork with the ATF and pay a $200 tax stamp. The gun store near me used to have an entire display case loaded with MAC-10's.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Heh it's all like "guns don't kill people, crazy people with guns kill people"

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Who is this Beto guy and how can I vote for him?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

DreadLlama posted:

Who is this Beto guy and how can I vote for him?
He keeps calling it hosed up and I love it but god drat that's a tragic haircut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TbxyMI0e7c

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Bust Rodd posted:

The violence has been radicalized Beto and he no longer cares or gives a gently caress about pandering

https://twitter.com/mollyhc/status/1167828992260497410?s=21

Well he said the gently caress word, so you know he means business.

Anyway, this happened half a mile from my house and I missed wandering into the middle of it by 20 minutes, but I still feel pretty indifferent about gun control.

I guess the shooting that takes place zero inches from me is going to be the one that changes my mind.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

General Dog posted:

Well he said the gently caress word, so you know he means business.

Anyway, this happened half a mile from my house and I missed wandering into the middle of it by 20 minutes, but I still feel pretty indifferent about gun control.

I guess the shooting that takes place zero inches from me is going to be the one that changes my mind.

You were in at least as much danger as David Hogg. Have you considered a book and/or movie deal? Speaking circuit?

People would kill for this chance, don't pass it up.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Me, the normal person: "I still feel pretty indifferent about kids getting shot"

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Looks like he’s wearing FR coveralls in the picture, based on the material and the reflective strips on the shoulders. Probably safe to assume he worked in the oilfield at some point, but I guess that’s obvious.

There’s been a lot of reporting on his criminal record, but it looks like all that’s been brought up is a trespassing/resisting arrest charge from 20 years ago when he was 17 or 18 years old. Which seems pretty benign.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

pretty much all of these dudes are white men overly concerned about "white genocide" so you can lay pretty much every mass shooting right at the feet of shitlords like Alex Jones and everyone who works at Fox News

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

QuarkJets posted:

pretty much all of these dudes are white men overly concerned about "white genocide" so you can lay pretty much every mass shooting right at the feet of shitlords like Alex Jones and everyone who works at Fox News

Woah now, we can't ever talk about their motivations! It's just not allowed.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Unfortunately when we started crafting the AR-15 it came with a +15 to mass shootings. No other gun in production for the past 50 years with similar specifications can come close to that. The most you might get is a +5 to PTSD with a M-16 or a -10 to armor class with a 20 round pistol.
this but unironically

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

VikingSkull posted:

Yes, you could.

Yes, they were.

Prior to 1986 a fully automatic rifle could be built, and sold to a Class III dealer, and a customer could file paperwork with the ATF and pay a $200 tax stamp. The gun store near me used to have an entire display case loaded with MAC-10's.
the NFA process isn’t easy, requires a real background check, a months-long waiting period, the approval of your local police chief, and 50 years ago, the cost of the tax stamp would have been multiple times more than the cost of a MAC-10. $200 in 1969 is over $1300 today.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

your devotion to being a piece of poo poo is really something

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm trying to think of a gun pun for Kiki's Delivery Service but I don't have the same knowledge of guns that I did back then.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

SardonicTyrant posted:

I'm trying to think of a gun pun for Kiki's Delivery Service but I don't have the same knowledge of guns that I did back then.

Pb Delivery Service

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

World War Mammories posted:

you literally have a gun in your gang tag, please stop glorifying tools of death

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

World War Mammories posted:

So, how did that whole Mueller thing you were rooting for work out for you?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tallgeese posted:

So, how did that whole Mueller thing you were rooting for work out for you?

gently caress does this have to do with Viking skull being a oval office. Again.

E: I mean this shooting. This shooting.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

VikingSkull posted:

Yes, you could.

Yes, they were.

Glad there is someone on these forums to come post about technicalities and pithy bullshit no one cares about as a response to people enraged that a toddler getting half its face blown off is still met with infuriating stonewalling and a refusal to ban the piece of poo poo, child murdering, infant butchering weapon that has been used in practically the majority of these shootings.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

QuarkJets posted:

Your google searches must be pretty elaborate

""mass shooting" "white" "alt-right" -gangs -chicago -pistols -statistics -organized -crime -cartels

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Cool country

Good job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEwB5lfhp-Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Glad there is someone on these forums to come post about technicalities and pithy bullshit no one cares about as a response to people enraged that a toddler getting half its face blown off is still met with infuriating stonewalling and a refusal to ban the piece of poo poo, child murdering, infant butchering weapon that has been used in practically the majority of these shootings.

I get the outrage but banning guns will make this happen every day until the cops give up and we go full right wing dystopia

also the piece of poo poo that did this failed a background check and got a gun anyway