Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
The title of the best helldump thread ever: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2989669

Sadly the pictures were on waffle images but the meltdown is A+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

FAU gave it to me, I don’t remember why.

Same, but from a name change thread.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

internet celebrity posted:

The title of the best helldump thread ever: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2989669

Sadly the pictures were on waffle images but the meltdown is A+

I still wonder if trapezoid killed that kid or not. He was hosed up enough it could have been true.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I have a normal, healthy fascination with lubricant

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Well, if you must know: https://youtu.be/PRGOFefxMGU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Got it in the big name change thread following the reboot of GBS. I love it.

The original owner got really mad about it when they saw me posting in CSPAM once so bonus lol.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

This Stone Temple Pilots song was playing when I was registering an account.

It was gonna be either this or BabylonDrifter.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Labes for days posted:

Got it in the big name change thread following the reboot of GBS. I love it.

The original owner got really mad about it when they saw me posting in CSPAM once so bonus lol.

Lol nice

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I changed it in response to the 2016 election.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I wanted to use a different username than my usual one when I regged here, and I couldn’t think of anything. I was listening to Faith No More pretty heavily the summer after I graduated from college, and Ugly In The Morning came on so I said gently caress it and used that. Now it’s my standard when I register a forums account.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
It's a pun/d&d reference. Plus I suffer from resting bitch face.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Resting Lich Face posted:

It's a pun/d&d reference. Plus I suffer from resting bitch face.

It must be very tired if it's resting

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A silly one-off joke from way back in college that I thought would be a funny username starting with whatever My First Website Account was, and I'm so cripplingly uncreative that I haven't bothered to come up with a new one at any point since.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
A mod gave it to me in a name-change thread, I forgot who. Sorry mod.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Good game

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Beto O'Rourke used to post under it when he was in a hacker collective and it's too funny and stupid not to keep alive

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
:smug:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I am just now thinking of it and I’m very glad that “cuckoo for caca” was not playing when I realized I had no idea what I wanted my username to be. Or “jizzlobber” which is a pretty SA username.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

there used to be a group of guys in LF who had president themed names/avs. The only ones I can remember are Warren G Farting and Dwight Eisenhower. When I got perma'd in 2008 I thought I'd join the club and since I'm from Georgia. . .

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I am just now thinking of it and I’m very glad that “cuckoo for caca” was not playing when I realized I had no idea what I wanted my username to be. Or “jizzlobber” which is a pretty SA username.

Woodpecker from Mars would have been good

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Thanks, I needed to see this.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

\

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyVDUVJvDlM

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
My secret spergy hobby has been roller coasters and amusement parks since I was like ten, and when I was a teenager I thought I was gonna grow up to be a leet haxor dude.

The latter never came to be, but I still spend an unhealthy amount of time reading about and taking trips to theme parks.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu

Its true wisdom :hai:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I used to like the extacy. A lot.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Giant_Pupils posted:

I used to like the extacy. A lot.

Lol

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Despite most people probably thinking the username has something to do with the "Legacy of Kain" series, it actually doesn't.

Instead, it's the name of my original (do not steal) character from a tandem story/RPG that me and some friends have been writing for fun for ~20 years now. For real. Jesus.
Here is a picture of the character (courtesy of artist Stephen Cousins):

I used the setting and some characters from the tandem story, including my original (do not steal) Soul Reaver character, for creating a well-received single-player Warcraft 3 custom campaign on Hiveworkshop (https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/to-the-bitter-end.202289/).
It took me over six years to make and got recognized as a Director's Cut (ie, every good) campaign on the site. Several Let's Plays have been done of it, including some people who loved it and some people who hated it.

So basically my username is off the scale in terms of nerd cred.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Soul Reaver posted:

Despite most people probably thinking the username has something to do with the "Legacy of Kain" series, it actually doesn't.

Instead, it's the name of my original (do not steal) character from a tandem story/RPG that me and some friends have been writing for fun for ~20 years now. For real. Jesus.
Here is a picture of the character (courtesy of artist Stephen Cousins):

I used the setting and some characters from the tandem story, including my original (do not steal) Soul Reaver character, for creating a well-received single-player Warcraft 3 custom campaign on Hiveworkshop (https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/to-the-bitter-end.202289/).
It took me over six years to make and got recognized as a Director's Cut (ie, every good) campaign on the site. Several Let's Plays have been done of it, including some people who loved it and some people who hated it.

So basically my username is off the scale in terms of nerd cred.

Abs for days

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I got it from a Sega Saturn game, OP. Same for my avatar

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Nick name from the forth grade. I wanted to be called Igor, which another kid called dibs. So the Scottish mink farmer's son said I could be Edgar instead.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
making fun of kuro5hin user "Jin Wicked" back in 2002

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
It's a little personal salute to World Chess Champion Boris Spassky. I am forever grateful for his analysis of MacLeod's Defense that was published in Chess Digest magazine in the early 70s.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
FactsAreUseless decided to transform me into the rear end eater.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

FactsAreUseless decided to transform me into the rear end eater.

I saw that name pop up on the 'most recent' list, and this is probably the best-case outcome

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Spinster was what I was when I joined, plus I was posting stories then so

Then I had to make a new account due to stupidly posting 11 times in FYAD, and I'd already changed Spinster to Spinderella. :shrug:

I toyed with SpinPsycho (lol) and Spindramalla.

"Spin" was taken.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I used to change my name as I had more and more posts but I was posting too fast and now I only post on mobile so I don't even know how many posts I have. If I bump it I'll probably keep the good dogs part though because it's grown on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Spins posted:

Spinster was what I was when I joined, plus I was posting stories then so

Then I had to make a new account due to stupidly posting 11 times in FYAD, and I'd already changed Spinster to Spinderella. :shrug:

I toyed with SpinPsycho (lol) and Spindramalla.

"Spin" was taken.

Can you not reuse a name that was used before even if no one is currently using it?