Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Did you miss him giving lead outs for every other sprinter??

Apparently!

In other news, Bernie Eisel sounds significantly more normal in English than in German

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/ncdclny/status/1794742182571577411

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol, that reminds me that recently someone put up a "Ulle war sauber" ("Ulle [Jan Ullrich] was clean") sticker in one of the toilet stalls at my workplace (and no, it wasn't me)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

This thread title is atrocious

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
*Giro finishes*

*First of the "Tour de France Only" lurkers teleports in*

Nice to be back, Pro Cycling thread. Anything amusing happen since the 23rd of July, 2023?

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Also teleporting in. Vingegaard is pretty beat up after a crash. Focaccia is having an amazing season

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
https://x.com/robynjournalist/status/1795067792745521203

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Hes a good lad

I know how he feels, I lost a local hill climb tt to Brandon Mcnulty (yes that one) some years ago. He smashed us by minutes on a sub 20 min climb.

Russian Bear fucked around with this message at 05:02 on May 28, 2024

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

The PP brothers amongst others live locally, so even for the more obscure roads which the pro tour would not be able to race on have been smashed by these men and women on training rides.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

I live near Andrew Feather so almost every hill nearby he has the KOM

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Pocket posted:

The PP brothers amongst others live locally, so even for the more obscure roads which the pro tour would not be able to race on have been smashed by these men and women on training rides.

I was feeling like hot poo poo until the tour of GB rolled through my commute last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

StarkingBarfish posted:

I was feeling like hot poo poo until the tour of GB rolled through my commute last year.

I had to rely on the queen dying to stay in the top 20 near me.