Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Now remember, Aunt Bertie's losing her mind a little bit so she'll probably not make a lot of sense. Just let her talk and nod and smile at her a few times.

Is Susan bringing her new boyfriend? Christ, have you seen this guy? He's some kind of app developer, I don't know, when I met him he was talking about how wearing shoes clouds your judgment and blocks your psychic powers.

Cool, Aunt Terri just emailed me and her husband's in jail again for another DUI. Is that 3 now? She says she's coming but I'm sure she'll be miserable and judgmental as usual, so maybe we should seat her next to Aunt Bertie?

Honey, maybe block Fox News for that day? I can just imagine grandma getting on another wild tangent about Benghazi, better just avoid the whole thing. In fact, just unplug the TV, last year your Uncle started ranting and raving about "the gay agenda" during the Macy's Parade.

Oh Christ, did we start thawing out the bird yet? Were we supposed to start that yesterday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Man, how do those guys with two families do Thanksgiving or other holidays.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I think the trick is you pay a friend to wear bandages on their face and say they're you, but having suffered a horrible acid attack that also scarred your throat, so you can't talk. They handle the family you like a little less.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I can't wait to see everyone, I love my family a lot.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Should be another nice, small affair but with a much larger, nicer meal than normal and I'm looking forward to wearing a sweater with my Dad.
I mean not the SAME sweater at the same time or something just the two of us hanging out, wearing sweaters, watching football, being overly warm and watching football and poo poo.

e: Oh god. Maybe the thread title is a typo and it should be ITT WE'RE PLANNING ANOTHER FAMILY'S THANKSGIVING
In which case, multiple murder suicide.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

* Starting to prepare my Trump hot topics now for a pleasant dinner conversation

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I see a herd of wild turkeys, galloping majestically in the field

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
one green bean casserole coming right up!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Yeah mom I know we're not Americans, have never celebrated this holiday before and nor have anyone else we know but Black Friday and Halloween is a thing here now so why not just go all in? Just trust me ok, it'll be great!
Now let me just google and see what you actually do for Thanksgiving. Ok turkey, yeah looks delicious...green beans.... hmmm....wait, what the gently caress is this poo poo? What the gently caress? This looks terrible, why would anyone want to do something like this? I'm sorry mom, let's just forget this ever came up.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's the 1 time of year that we can all be thankful that we don't have to eat cranberry sauce the other 364 days of the year.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
*slides corrugated cranberry sauce out of can*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*plans thanksgiving with no issues*

*has a wonderful day with immediate family*

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

*stands in front of closet*

hmm which fedora best expresses, "you're all a bunch of sheep celebrating this fake holiday but I still plan to eat three servings of sweet potato casserole"?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
inviting my vegan friend over so i can spend the whole meal talking about how much more the mashed potatoes could have popped if I could have mixed the butter in while mashing instead of having guests do it at the table

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Alright, I'm ready to make my famous caramel brownies!

*pours Duncan Hines brownie mix into a bowl and adds water*

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

"Mashed potatoes? At my Thanksgiving? Hmmmm I don't serve the one best thing about Thanksgiving dinner at our house. How about some asparagus and boiled egg casserole?"

- My dad's wife, probably

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
*everyone tries very hard not to think about the one relative that wasn't invited and is spending thanksgiving alone because of a petty squabble that happened years ago*

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

bradzilla posted:

*plans thanksgiving with no issues*

*has a wonderful day with immediate family*

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Wife at dinner: So we got a new traffic light down the str --

Uncle who's been quivering in anticipation for any opening the entire meal: JUST THEM TAX AND SPEND DUMMYCRAPS STEALIN' MAH MONEYS

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

ok so i got enough hungry man turkey dinners for everybody but we'll have to stagger dinner because i can only fit one in the microwave at a time

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

"Okay everybody, grandma wants to say a prayer before eating."

*grandma mumbles the lyrics to "baa baa black sheep"*

"Alright praise the sheep everybody, let's fuckin eat!"

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

*gets drunk and screams about the bullshit little terriers winning over the good big dogs on the TV*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm going to eat like forty bread rolls so I don't have to eat as much dry turkey, over-salted gravy, and lumpy potatoes.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I thought thanksgiving already happened this year

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Generally how it's done is you decide which one you like better, and gradually stop seeing the other one.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I'm going to a strip joint this thanksgiving. Who needs turkey legs when the strippers have legs for days

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Katamari Democracy posted:

I'm going to a strip joint this thanksgiving. Who needs turkey legs when the strippers have legs for days

You can't eat strippers! ...can you?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

You can't eat strippers! ...can you?

looks like meat's back on the menu boys

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*shows up eats some food and has a few beers. makes small talk with family. leaves and goes to the bar*

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Robble gobble. Robble gobble. A turkey with a burgler's mask stuffed with cheesy hamburger. We caught the ToFurHamBurKLardgler! Ice cream on the side for the freegans. Open the bottom of the French door for Aunt Leslie. When she tries to wheel in she smacks her face on the upper door. When you try to dip the chair under it falls backwards and she hits her head on the floor. We can't get the top part of the French door open. It's broken.

Dad, get back in the closet, no one cares. Let's eat!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Starts taking bets on whether it will be police, fire, or ambulance that gets called this year.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's the 1 time of year that we can all be thankful that we don't have to eat cranberry sauce the other 364 days of the year.

how dare you

You are officially uninvited from Thanksgiving. Mother will be heartbroken. See you and your garbage opinions at Christmas I guess

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Thanksgiving?!? How about Nothanksgiving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Linux Pirate posted:

*gets drunk and screams about the bullshit little terriers winning over the good big dogs on the TV*

why are you at my thanksgiving?