Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sneak Lemming posted:

Why are you so obsessed with local? Wait no, I don't want to know, none of your posts on the topic have made sense. Are you like this with EO too?

Don’t bother with his posts in the (no locked) escape from tarkov thread either.

See also the Albion online thread.

Like if there was some valid criticism ok fine but a lot of it is just bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i've done this to like 6 people so far on a bunch of my alts, poo poo's hilarious

Can’t imagine they would ban you?? I’m shocked.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Inimicul posted:

Perverts on Ze Internets

It's just $38 for all 3 boosters as a one time cost to buy the skills with real world dollars and from there you can train them up to 5 and then rake in the SP. Monthly cost if you buy the basic and omega clone upgrades via the combo pack is $15 / month. For a phone game. With offline autopilot. So, the end of the first year would be $180 for monthly clone fees. $218 if you went all in for the boosters too.

They do offer the corporation clone option for whales to pay for their broke corpmates to have a better clone each month but I don't see the value of it unless you're santa claus or really need to transfer a fuckload of corp assets to an alt without raising too many flags.

Even $218 a year is cheap for nearly all of the F2P phone games lol.

It’s only $4 more a month than a MMO sub :shrug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

When is the actual launch? I need a phone space game.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pharnakes posted:

If you are on iOS invitation is automatic now, and you get enough free poo poo and sp to give it a try.

Everything is still going to be reset though right?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

NGC773 posted:

This game is quickly going to become the Chinese players vs English players.

Hell yeah!

America vs the commies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is the new thread BTW for those that haven’t seen it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3937883