Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I legit hope Usman kills Covington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Winning 24:50 of a 25 minute fight and still coming out of the fight with a vagina on your lip, a concussion and another L is the most Overeem thing ever

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

kimbo305 posted:

I didn’t follow any of the lead up to the fight — is there any antisocial sentiment in Suriname for Holland?

As a rule of thumb:

If a country is majority white, they're probably racist as gently caress.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Nothing But Hate posted:

Of the three title fights the only one I’m really looking forward to is Holloway/Volkanovski. Hoping Max pulls it off but won’t be mad if Volk wins.

The other two title fights I’ll be rooting for Covington and Nunes respectively. I don’t like Colby but Usman seems like a genuine jackass and Covington is only trying to cosplay one or something?

You can't perform genuine acts of racism and then say it's only a joke bro and claim you're not racist

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Haha gently caress Colby

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That tweet is gone

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I legit hope Usman kills Covington

I'll settle for him having to eat through a straw to be honest.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If we're going for best fighter of the decade, it's probably Khabib.
If we're going for the fighter of the decade, it's Conor. He changed the entire game and not much of it is for a good reason but of the yesr/decade lists don't often factor in external factors like notoriety or infamy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Carwin knocking the poo poo out of Mir was ridiculously violent