Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Definitely did not expect this one to be the D&D documentary I saw the next update from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocq8qiKFLtI

(Apparently the original dude who was sued no longer has anything to do with the project which is why this is going forward? No clue. I can think of someone here who might have opinions though)

oops intriguing snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
Yeah I saw that posted online and it mildly annoyed me. Still hoping the other doc comes out but I am outside the loop these days as to what is happening towards that end.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

nesbit37 posted:

Yeah I saw that posted online and it mildly annoyed me. Still hoping the other doc comes out but I am outside the loop these days as to what is happening towards that end.
I admit I assumed you were in constant huddled meetings with your documentary gang, but yeah I hope this ends up meaning we hear something from the real documentary soon as well.

Edit: Good lord it is almost time to make a new thread... Yet I also am like 75% convinced the convention will be online again, and does it really need a thread if so?! WHO KNOWS

Dr. Quarex fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Nov 6, 2020

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
In light of the United States having a president again and even seemingly having human control of Congress, I do think there is enough of a chance that Gen-Con will actually happen in person this year that it is worth making a new thread. So I will be doing that in the next couple of days.

AND IN THE MEANTIME, Offworld Designs is apparently going out of business (retiring, not bankruptcy, I guess?) and everything in the Gen-Con Store (well, and their other stores I imagine) is 50% off the already-often-discounted price, and OH MAN ARE THERE SOME BANGERS UP IN THIS PIECE so go grab your gear and be ready to PARTY IN REAL LIFE WITH DR. QUAREX ONCE MORE eventually!!!

Yoda
Dec 11, 2003

A Jedi I am

Dr. Quarex posted:

In light of the United States having a president again and even seemingly having human control of Congress, I do think there is enough of a chance that Gen-Con will actually happen in person this year that it is worth making a new thread. So I will be doing that in the next couple of days.

AND IN THE MEANTIME, Offworld Designs is apparently going out of business (retiring, not bankruptcy, I guess?) and everything in the Gen-Con Store (well, and their other stores I imagine) is 50% off the already-often-discounted price, and OH MAN ARE THERE SOME BANGERS UP IN THIS PIECE so go grab your gear and be ready to PARTY IN REAL LIFE WITH DR. QUAREX ONCE MORE eventually!!!

Cool deal, got a shirt and a hoodie for under 50 shipped. Thanks Quarex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
It is time.

In the words of Messiah's "Destroyer,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFpc_3TrxLA

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3957271