Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

The new HBOMax coming out this month will have at some of the Ghibli library (if the ad material with Totoro is anything to go by).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

smug n stuff posted:

She’s also reprising in full her role from Hunt for the Wilderpeople

And Thor Ragnarok

Rachel House is great and I love every time she shows up in something.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

I completely lost it at the mom's transformation into the literal Doom Slayer

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Finally got around to seeing The Good Dinosaur, thanks to my son being home sick. It, uh, wasnít very good. It had some good parts (the reverse shark fin thing with the pterodactyls was very cool) but otherwise I can see why it didnít do too well in theaters. Also I hate how Arlo and his family look.

It should have just been about the ranching tyrannosaurus.

The Good Dinosaur mood:

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Macaluso posted:

I just remembered one of my favorite jokes in the movie which is the camera zooming in on the "Ů" when the dad is trying to use the giant phone

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD!?