Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I guess Simon's one man war against Dracula probably doesn't leave much room for other characters or even dialog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

honestly, I've kind of pictured the CV1 adaptation as either being S1-length or just a straight up movie for this reason.

there's not a lot of meat to it, the plot is basically just "Dracula's castle appears, Simon goes to gently caress his poo poo up." it's a medieval Die Hard on a X plot, basically.
Yeah, I'd be down for Simon's story as a movie or four episode block or whatever. Him absolutely loving up Dracula's poo poo for 90 minutes would probably be pretty entertaining. I'd watch Die Hard but in Dracula's Castle.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Neon Noodle posted:

Counterpoint: Rock a doodle sucks and I love it
:same: