Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Scarodactyl posted:

Yeah, but what about the stellar jay?

I love you ombre bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

dee eight posted:

he probably does realize, but just lacks the backbone to do it

This took me a second but :golfclap:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I just remembered wetlegs6. Thats was such an amazing thread to watch unfold in real time.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3045867&pagenumber=18&perpage=40

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pick posted:

A lot of women have been on this forum since before it gave a single poo poo, and it's stupid to blame us for anything since there have never been that many female posters. People love to whine about Ozma, but basically the only thing she did was occasionally enforce the rules. People like you were the ones who thought calling her fat was a slam dunk (which your super kewl Doxx also proved incorrect).

Oh no

Am i a catlady

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Does anyone remember the goon with early-onset dementia? Who was that? Did he or she continue to post about it?

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Does anyone remember the goon with early-onset dementia? Who was that? Did he or she continue to post about it?

:crossarms:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I liked wren :(

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I do remember her getting extremely offended by the whole "forums cancer" thing when that was going on. That just made me sad though

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

YggiDee posted:

It sounds insane and it's absolutely true.

edit: a version of the story as told by one of the participants

Lmao amazing

Saucer Crab posted:

Among the many goofy things going on in Age of Wushu before it all fell apart was that goons quickly found out that if you paid for a premium sub directly your credit card would get compromised, so Subway gift cards became a commodity because they were the most convenient safe way to pay for a game sub.

Eat fresh! *pukes on u*

Edit

article posted:

“He said God punished me with cancer because I deserve to die,” Alexya says. “I went beserk.”
:stare:

Dixville fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Apr 19, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Garrand posted:

I like that out of 7 games listed in that op, 3 of them are Minecraft, one is 2d Minecraft, and one is 2d minecraft in the other direction

Lol true true

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
My grandad was a cop. I think about that sometimes when i see people posting poo poo like "kill all cops" my grandad was cool gat dangit

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Hey my grandad was on the correct side of ww2. He actually worked for the communications department and somehow had dinner with the president once or something.

Edit yes i know no one was talking about ww2
I don't know what my point was other than my grandad was not a nazi

Dixville fucked around with this message at 10:48 on May 12, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I am absolutely losing my poo poo at the idea of Hasidic watchdogs reading SA

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lot of good SA lore here
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923245&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

quote:

fewest arms - 1, abunchofnumbers

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Remember gecafe?

https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-sexy/1/

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pick posted:

"Incorporate ham into their sex life" jesus that's the last thing these people need

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Yestermoment posted:

I'm not entirely in the know, but were there ever any updates as to what happened with the 'tax man? I remember something had starting brewing towards the end of the last thread (i think?) and I had lost track.

I saw on fb he posted a pic of his littlest daughter so he may have gotten her back? Or at least visitation rights...

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Arivia posted:

As one person with mental illness to another person with mental illness take your loving meds dude

And by meds I mean get the gently caress away from the forums for your own good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hedrigall posted:

When I was a little goon
I asked the forums “define minors for me”
“Is there a cutoff? How young is fine?”
Here’s what they said to me