Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

I will decide who posts John Howard pictures in this thread and the circumstances in which they post.

Was kinda hoping there was not going to be any brain fades at the end

EDIT: Garbage Holden drivers smashing up their cars so SVG can win

You Am I fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Oct 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

Waters doesn't have the pace so his only chance is on a restart anyway

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Pogo sticks are awesome!

Thatís the end of a factory backed Holden effort in supercars since gm decided to ditch the left hand drive market as well.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Thatís the end of a factory backed Holden effort in supercars since gm decided to ditch the left hand drive market as well.

*right hand drive.

I'd somehow forgotten that news, ugh. GM somehow thinks that shrinking their footprint will lead to more profits, good luck to them.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Cygni posted:

HAHAHAH PETITE

Heads to Autosport.com

an oddly awful oud
May 1, 2008

all my friends are pieces of shit

Very retro Petit. Pipo being overly aggressive and crashing into people, Porsche winning in GTLM, Mazdaís hopes and spirit being crushed... good antidote to 2020

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

an oddly awful oud posted:

Very retro Petit. Pipo being overly aggressive and crashing into people, Porsche winning in GTLM, Mazdaís hopes and spirit being crushed... good antidote to 2020

sportscar nature is healing

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

harperdc posted:

*right hand drive.

I'd somehow forgotten that news, ugh. GM somehow thinks that shrinking their footprint will lead to more profits, good luck to them.

the cult of RONA claims another

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Whomever was asking, Le Mans is up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQkvdHxuJw

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

That was me. Thanks!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/RACERmag/status/1318940955790184452

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

Is....isnt that what electric formula extreme E or what its called is? No im not gonna click the link.

So many racing series that are never gonna see the light of day, and im looking at you SRX or whatever its called

an oddly awful oud
May 1, 2008

Ah yes the answer to the question everyoneís asking: how can we combine the gimmicks of kart racing videogames, the brutal expense of actual racing, and the worst automotive segment ever prolapsed onto the public into a single series so we can scam some overfunded, mysterious electric startups with names like Ampr and ElekDrive into throwing us sponsorship money until their venture capital runs out

Space Butler
Dec 3, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

The ipace etrophy was fun and I will miss it's particular flavour of nonsense. This is gimmicks piled on top of gimmicks. Jumps, joker laps, drift zones and sprinklers all in one place! What could go right?

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

MY TITLE IS BOLD AND RED, JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE FOMRULA ONE RACING TEAM, SCUDERIA FERRARI (OF ITALY)

Part of me is cynical in that electric crossover racing is exactly the thing that should pull factory support. Crossovers are what they all want to sell and obviously future is electric so all their R&D should have the most carryover to production vehicles? But ugh.

The other part of me: This is the future that liberals want.

TheBacon fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 21, 2020

an oddly awful oud
May 1, 2008

Broke: racing a lithe sports car through a twisting ribbon of asphalt carved into the green countryside

Woke: racing an electric version of your momís car through some Armco barriers set up in the State Farm Show Complex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I love the current trend of flinging poo poo at the wall to try and come up with a new racing series while half the auto industry is pulling out of motorsport.