Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
I watched the show and the golden retriever was just about the prettiest dog I've ever seen and I say that as a pyr owner (the prettiest breed). The GR was robbed imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Here's my best in show. She's a big ol girl and I love her tons. She refused to wear her hat because she's willful and I'm more like a roommate than an owner/master in her mind.
Anyway she's way better than that monster poodle.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

smug n stuff posted:

The poodle looks weird but one of the finalists was an extremely good-looking golden retriever named Daniel:

:swoon:

edit:
Look at this cretin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q698Fj8zinM&t=9s

a very large fish fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 12, 2020