Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Giz a job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
:blessed:

Khablam posted:

Max forever morale WDC for admitting he saw the flags, rather than "idk maybe there were flags, but who could tell?!"

moral != morale

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I want my scud bud Zeta Acosta to hold me close after today's disastrous showing. We're reliving the Ferrari dark times. :ohdear:

Charles was supposed to be the next Schumacher, I hope he doesn't become the next Gilles.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
lance stroll driver of the day

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

I want my scud bud Zeta Acosta to hold me close after today's disastrous showing. We're reliving the Ferrari dark times. :ohdear:

Charles was supposed to be the next Schumacher, I hope he doesn't become the next Gilles.

This is Prost Ferrari. A team in absolute shambles. Charles totally dragged that shitbox to q3. Also lol Sainz quédate en McLaren.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Xakura posted:

:blessed:

moral != morale

He meant he's the WDC at raising our morale when he fucks up

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It makes you long for the days of Massa

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Love that Ferrari didn't offer vettel a deal because they knew that the poor team performance clause would be triggered and he would leave anyway. This way they saved a big signing incentive fee. Fail fast seconds off the pace, fail smart

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Zeta Acosta posted:

This is Prost Ferrari. A team in absolute shambles. Charles totally dragged that shitbox to q3. Also lol Sainz quédate en McLaren.

Sainz must be making GBS threads himself

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

What a joke, they should be disqualifying Bottas for blatantly doing a Rosberg-parking-the-car-to-cancel-Monaco-qualy

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The whole ethos and idea of all drivers want to drive for Ferrari needs to loving stop lmao

Sainz moving to Ferrari is a massive step down.

And I say this as someone who believes Zak Brown has committed more financial crimes and garnered more praise for doing nothing at all and, quite honestly, making thhings worse in the same mould as Elon Musk.

Zak Brown is the Tesla of CEOs.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/Vetteleclerc/status/1279507599700959232

big yikes, so not only ferrari built a dog of a car they also lost the political battle and they cant change their depowered engine.

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jul 4, 2020

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Haas also needs to gently caress off. They bring nothing except for constant rumours of Gene Haas wanting to quit.

There is zero appeal of the team. Not in the plucky midfielder sense. Not in the just a bunch of like minded team owners who want to go racing.

It's just some American hobnob garbage of a team to sell CNCs that they don't even need to sell because anyone looking to buy CNCs isn't going to suddenly have brand awareness from an F1 team sponsoring/owned by a CNC guru.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

The asterisks are to say that they're available immediately with a F1 TV Pro subscription. I know I watched half the F3 race on Saturday no problem.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Thanks F1 for returning and reminding me how much I hate hearing David Croft and learnincurve's posts.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I like it when Guenther does the swears

e: I also enjoy referring to them or hearing them referred to as 'rear end'

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Gunther is the best part of Hass sadly at the end of the day its on him to keep up the bullshit until rear end decides to stop funding the team. I dont see any other team taking him in.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000 posted:

Haas also needs to gently caress off. They bring nothing except for constant rumours of Gene Haas wanting to quit.

There is zero appeal of the team. Not in the plucky midfielder sense. Not in the just a bunch of like minded team owners who want to go racing.

It's just some American hobnob garbage of a team to sell CNCs that they don't even need to sell because anyone looking to buy CNCs isn't going to suddenly have brand awareness from an F1 team sponsoring/owned by a CNC guru.

You'd buy a Mazak anyway, like confirmed good lads McLaren

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Thanks F1 for returning and reminding me how much I hate hearing David Croft and learnincurve's posts.

The only thing wrong with learnincurve's posting in this thread is the lack of bread. More bread pls

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
the saddest thing is that
a) ferrari cheating engine was real
b) they dont have clout anymore to be above the FIA

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Ferrari is going to IndyCar where the true spirit of racing resides.

Just look at the big upcoming superstars like 44 year old COVID-positive Jimmie Johnson.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Still laughing at the shambles of a team Ferrari are. :xd:

Almost a second slower than 2019.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Leclerc needs an exit clause on his contract like yesterday, next year car also will be a piece of poo poo because the idiotic regulations freezed up all the important bits of current gen cars

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pube. Diarrhoea. Failrrari.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I have an important announcement to make.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Because these gently caress face agip drinking idiots at Maranello were too busy greasing themselves up with pastrami slices to wrestle over who gets the last cannoli instead of designing an actual loving car I have no choice but to support the great Austrian team known as Red Bull this year.

#ForzaRedBull

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just had a thought that it’ll be great once Brexit makes it too expensive for British posters in here to afford an internet connection.

There will be collateral damage of lost good posters, but the benefit far outweighs the cost.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

DevCore posted:

Cool, I called their support number and the rep said that replays on the F1TV Access subscription are available 48 HOURS AFTER the race weekend.
Nowhere did it say that in the subscription plan, I even looked for a link to fineprint. Cool, loving that I'll have to be on a social media blackout for 48 hours or pirate their loving broadcast defeating the whole point of subscribing.
Uhh, it's right here: https://f1tv.formula1.com/en/content-schedule

If you go the Pro tier then you get replays as soon as the live coverage is over

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

the corona quid posted:

Because these gently caress face agip drinking idiots at Maranello were too busy greasing themselves up with pastrami slices to wrestle over who gets the last cannoli instead of designing an actual loving car I have no choice but to support the great Austrian team known as Red Bull this year.

#ForzaRedBull

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

As part of F1 talking a stand against racism Max Verstappen will remove the groyper from his helmet and agreed to make no more than 2 white power signs throughout the weekend.
#WeRaceAsOne

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Im rooting for Mclaren this year.
Bring back Norbert, Mika and Erja

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’m the Aramco sign beside the presumably digital overlay saying “end racism”

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Congrats to the person sending money to the wife beater so you could buy a custom av for quid

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the corona quid posted:

#ForzaRedBull

Is this what a shame spiral looks like?

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

MustardFacial posted:

Uhh, it's right here: https://f1tv.formula1.com/en/content-schedule

If you go the Pro tier then you get replays as soon as the live coverage is over

Thanks
And thanks for the screenshots spelling that out.

I wish I had known about this before I bought this dumb Access sub, it's effectively worthless.
Going to see if I can upgrade without having to buy a whole other account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000 posted:

Congrats to the person sending money to the wife beater so you could buy a custom av for [me]